Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 172

Author Topic: Demongate: Wrapping up the Loose Ends.  (Read 665403 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Demongate: Battling Blood
« Reply #555 on: April 08, 2014, 09:43:22 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
teehee
Bwahaha
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL US, TARMID?!?!?!?!

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 08, 2014, 09:59:49 pm »

Going has been slow, since I have a million things to do both in and outside DF. A note to danmanthedog: it is not wise to talk about 'spells you know' to members of an order famous for prosecuting magic users. I'll let this one slide on account of your dwarf being the resident eccentric. :P

Also, this.

Tarmid confirmed secret brony. So now we know what he's really doing during all that 'studying'.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 08, 2014, 10:07:38 pm »

My God.................. prepare operation anti-animal sex
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 08, 2014, 11:14:53 pm »

Corley sat in the secluded bedroom, his pen moving lethargically over the paper of his journal. He had grown weary over the past months, for countless hours of searching for the source of the magic and observing the Order's activity weighed down upon him greatly. He had neither sleep nor wine to soothe his ancient soul; it was easier in the early years, but he couldn't drink from anyone in this fort yet. As if to top it all of, the attempt on Tarmid's life by the lowly farmer vampire had failed, and Tarmid had taken over the workings of Demongate.

Corley heard a light tapping sound against his door, and turned around as it opened. On the other side was Gnora, clutching an enormous book in her two arms.

"Here's yer' fo-lee-oh!" she gasped, setting it down upon the floor.

Corley raised an eyebrow. "I expected quicker delivery," he murmured. Gnora noticed that, unlike most of high-status, his reaction sounded more of ennui than of anger.

"Sorry about that Mister Joyce," she replied, "Anyhow, how are things going with you?"

"Comfortably, though I recently ran into a bit of disappointment."

"Why's that?"

"I made an deal with a contact recently, though unfortunately it fell through. Be it by the lack of experience on his part, or the care on our... rival's part. Anyway, how is Tarmid lately?"

"Tarmid?" said Gnora as she puzzled over this apparent change in subject, "He's doing good, I suppose."

"Very well. Leave me to my work."

As Gnora left the chamber, Corley thought his situation over carefully. So long as Sir Brenzen was training in the barracks, Tarmid was the eyes, ears, and hand of the Order in Demongate. Corley would have to watch his step.
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 09, 2014, 06:58:02 am »

My God.................. prepare operation anti-animal sex

You ain't the most tolerant of people I take it.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 09, 2014, 07:49:18 am »

Going has been slow, since I have a million things to do both in and outside DF. A note to danmanthedog: it is not wise to talk about 'spells you know' to members of an order famous for prosecuting magic users. I'll let this one slide on account of your dwarf being the resident eccentric. :P

Also, this.

That would be the case for other magic users but my clan use animal spirts and other shaman vodu stuff which should be alowed since it causes no harm that you know of yet. ;)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 09, 2014, 08:59:28 am »

Also, this.

That would be the case for other magic users but my clan use animal spirts and other shaman vodu stuff which should be alowed since it causes no harm that you know of yet. ;)
Then best not call it magic.  Call it communing with the spirits or something, the order is under the impression that all magic comes from demons.  Which is false, but legends get distorted over time.  I'll post a Sir Brenzen log eventually.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 09, 2014, 09:48:39 am »

Yeah, I'm going to be purposefully killing off people's characters in my turn again.
Just sayin'

Belated Edit: Just wanted to see who'd react. I make no promises though.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 06:07:49 pm by MDFification »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 09, 2014, 10:01:07 am »

You better not kill me because I Will request a turn to torture you forever mhaaaamha!

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: April 09, 2014, 12:44:24 pm »

You better not kill me because I Will request a turn to torture you forever mhaaaamha!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 06:06:57 pm by MDFification »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 09, 2014, 01:04:42 pm »

Umm just.. umm I dont get haa, is it supposed to be the word meaning pain and stuff (Don't know the word), but any ways I like that guys face its so demonic.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 09, 2014, 03:24:22 pm »

If you kill me olimpyan assassins will be after you.
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 09, 2014, 06:06:16 pm »

If you kill me olimpyan assassins will be after you.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 09, 2014, 06:46:26 pm »

ok i won't send assassins....jus- (sobs uncontrollably) just get that thing away from me. (runs away screaming )

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 09, 2014, 06:58:14 pm »

MDFification: Ruining this thread since page 3
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 172