Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 172

Author Topic: Demongate: Wrapping up the Loose Ends.  (Read 673198 times)

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
Re: Demongate: There Are No Heroes
« Reply #1080 on: May 15, 2014, 03:20:43 pm »

I don't even.

Mayorial Ordinance: Obsidian Fabrication Plant Approved
17th Slate 659

A large-scale obsidian fabrication plant has been approved for excavation and assembly in Demongate, with mining works to begin immediately.

Mayorial Ordinance: Surface Cleanup
23rdth Slate 659

The surface is a fucking mess. Get some of those exotic weapons and bars into storage and remove the corpses from the nearby area.

Letter from Helgarde, Mining Guildmaster of Demongate to Wizard's Chamber of the Other Capitol
15th Slate 659

You know whom to give this to.

I have taken effective command over the fortress of Demongate from the previous overseer, who stepped down, and from Mayor Besmar Forbes. Securification is in progress. Lodgings have been excavated near the deep fortress. The conventional forges have been shut down and we are moving over to magma. Some incidents with troglodytes but no casualties. Area seems to have a goblin presence.

P.S. Next time, tell me about the fucking aquifer.

Guild's Monthly Report by Helgarde, 28th Slate 659

What a month. Firstly designs had to be cancelled because of the aquifer, then we have all the obsidian fabricator desgisns to do, and finally I have to move the whole system down two levels because we really want to keep those nice quartzite floors intact. I did, however, find a way to make the job quicker. Instead of digging out each level of the fabricator, we’ll dig from underneath.

Apparently a Legendary "Gypsum” Dealer, married to the current mayor, ran into a troglodyte. Fortunately the dwarf was in the military and made short work of the troglodyte. I think we should just seal off that area until it becomes safer.

I ordered clearance of certain items from the surface, and replaced two of the planned magma smelters with magma forges, which are now up and waiting for magma. There is still much smoothing to do.

We completed the mandate for magma-safe floodgates on time, which is good news. We are also producing many, many totems, mostly out of cat skulls, which we can sell to the elves! It isn’t like the stonecrafters are busy these days.......
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:07:07 pm by CaptainArchmage »
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: May 15, 2014, 05:44:53 pm »

From the engravings of Stinthäd "FallenAngel" Ducimisak

Despite what discussions I have overheard from the food stockpile, the overseer seems to have not gotten wind of what I am doing. Strange, since I can smell burning spider from the dining room. Either way, I hope he likes my special gift for him. The lad looks a bit skinny. He needs the protein.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: May 16, 2014, 10:27:56 pm »

I want to see updates! Though if this lull continues, I'll be forced to write that book of lore to stimulate activity.
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: May 17, 2014, 08:05:58 am »

I want to see updates! Though if this lull continues, I'll be forced to write that book of lore to stimulate activity.

I think we have about until next week for Archmage to get through the year.
Meanwhile; Dark Souls 2.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: May 17, 2014, 03:19:16 pm »

*Staring at the Soul orb* What secrets do you hold and how can I can I learn them.... That darn Hooded dwarf just disappeared on me. *Hack Hack Cough* I need to do the enchantment but I still need venom, maybe their are some venomous creatures or plants around some where?

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: May 17, 2014, 03:38:50 pm »

*Staring at the Soul orb* What secrets do you hold and how can I can I learn them.... That darn Hooded dwarf just disappeared on me. *Hack Hack Cough* I need to do the enchantment but I still need venom, maybe their are some venomous creatures or plants around some where?
their are
their are
Hmm....
their are
Learn grammar, you crazy dwarf!

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: May 17, 2014, 04:21:15 pm »

Shut up gnorm haa. I can spell alright but grammar for me is really bad.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: May 17, 2014, 05:25:07 pm »

Is the soul orb the thing you got from the forgotten beast?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: May 17, 2014, 05:47:40 pm »

Is the soul orb the thing you got from the forgotten beast?
Yes all Forgotten beasts have an item that stores their soul, some have rocks or just their hearts but all fluid ones have a gem that stores it.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: May 17, 2014, 05:59:24 pm »

Because of a vast amount of stuff going on at current, progress is slow but still existent (digging out an obsidian fabricator). If people want I can just turn over part of a year.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: May 17, 2014, 07:04:13 pm »

Because of a vast amount of stuff going on at current, progress is slow but still existent (digging out an obsidian fabricator). If people want I can just turn over part of a year.
It would be unfortunate, though I feel it is best to preserve the original rule of one-week turns—Rhaken's generously long turn notwithstanding. If, however, you are able to offer a reasonable time-frame for yourself, we might be able to compromise. Spear hasn't been seen for several weeks now, so should your turn be handed over, it would more than likely be to TheFlame52.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: May 18, 2014, 01:01:32 pm »

More lore posting.

Page from one of Corely's journals (circa 375 Old Era) found within the private study of Corley's fortress in the Old World.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: May 18, 2014, 07:30:36 pm »

I feel disappointed that I get no credit for our monstrosities.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: May 19, 2014, 12:32:10 pm »

Asmoth only did the actual work of creating the 'kin. Corley on the other hand... stabbed Asmoth, ranted about genocide and then buggered off.
Eh.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: May 19, 2014, 12:46:08 pm »

Asmoth only did the actual work of creating the 'kin. Corley on the other hand... stabbed Asmoth, ranted about genocide and then buggered off.
Eh.
Corley set things in motion, though Asmoth did do the actual work of converting the group of crazed vampires into an army of biologically-altered monsters. Still, Corley has never been fond enough of his grand-aunt to give her credit.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 172