Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 172

Author Topic: Demongate: Wrapping up the Loose Ends.  (Read 665401 times)

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
Re: Demongate: Legs are for Cowards.
« Reply #1890 on: August 15, 2014, 09:41:53 am »

This morning Flame has found a note sticked to his door.
Flame's a chick, but other than that, cool.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: August 15, 2014, 10:44:45 am »

Well, claiming a dwarf with medical skill. Name Matthias/Matthilde, profession Druid.
I already gave you a dwarf. Check the save, he might be dead.
Dead as a doornail; he needs a new dwarf.
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: August 15, 2014, 10:25:14 pm »

Yeah, I guess I'll get the Druid who would be cutting and attaching body parts and trying to advocate for the nature.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: August 15, 2014, 11:12:36 pm »

Yeah, I guess I'll get the Druid who would be cutting and attaching body parts and trying to advocate for the nature.
Happy day I get a new tesarhh! I mean partner but rember THIS NEWBIE! Bring your own cleaver because I don't share.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: August 17, 2014, 01:16:23 pm »

Who's turn is it right now, anyway?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: August 17, 2014, 01:44:32 pm »

I'm under the impression that peregarett is taking a turn after all.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: August 17, 2014, 03:27:20 pm »

After an inspiring training session with Flame, Cornelius got back to "Overseership", as he calls that. For the unskilled gaze it looked exactly like "He stored half a barrel of sunshine in his waterskin and wandered around taking a drink from time to time", but there were thin nuances. Anyway, the fortress prospers even more!

Some child grabbed two logs and claimed the craft workshop. A few days later he presented a tower-cap amulet.

Not a big deal, actually. Our masters can do much better than that!

Moreover, a large mining operation started at the caverns, in search of cassiterite and bismuthinite. We need more bismuth bronze armor - till we have armorer skilled enough to work with steel and adamantine.

A new tomb wing is being smoothed now, and some coffins were installed. Also, a few recruits were drafted as archers (1st crossbow squad is full now) and a peasant/novice speardwarf joined Hammers squad.

Matthilde, skilled suturer and wound dresser suddenly asked Padre if she can do some science courses with Danman, because she wants to protect nature and develop her skills in sewing bodyparts. Cornelius didn't figure a word from that, but gave his permission anyway.

And to put a dot under that, here come elves!
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: August 17, 2014, 05:50:57 pm »

Kill them all for reasons!

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: August 17, 2014, 08:55:01 pm »

Kill them all for reasons!
That's the spirit!
Seize their weaponry and kill them with it!

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: August 18, 2014, 08:49:44 am »

Take them as prisoners for science! I am thinking that if we take the apart the brain by brunt force by a rock we can find the deep causes oh the tree loveliness.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: August 18, 2014, 09:05:50 am »

Burn the little tree-faggots!
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: August 18, 2014, 02:22:13 pm »

This Evening Prayer was mostly dedicated to foreign politics and import agreements, i.e, "what shall we do with elven traders", to speak simple words. Is was unusual how everyone agreed on the main purpose, descending into debates of details...
- Kill them for reason! - Thane spoke, striking the floor with her crutch
- First seize their weaponry, then impale them with their own spears! - added some random dwarf who've just came in.
- Ehm, sorry, but... who the hell are you?
- Call me Fallen Angel the 4th. I got an invitation for today's Prayer mysteriously appeared in my room, and I thought that was yours.

- Ah, you're the famous legendary fisherdwarf. Come and join us. Serve yourself. Your coming has been foretold by many ancients scripts... The Chosen One! - declaimed Tarnid with very deep voice, but couldn't help gigling upon seeing the face of newcomer. - Ah, nevermind, that's just a usual joke for any newbie. So, any other ideas on elven problem?
- I'd like to have a few of them for science. I've got a few hypotheses on their tree-loveliness and neew a test subject to prove. - insinuatingly said Danman.
- No, just burn the tree-faggots! We don't need them here in any form! - was the response of Torvald
Finally the quarrel resulted in a tour of Dwarven Contest, when the last debatant who drops dead-drunk wins. Well, in case he remembers the reason of debates and his own viewpoint on next morning...

Nobody noticed, but tribe of bloodmen at the cavern lake grew in numbers. Unsighted, they settle under the surface of water and wait for something...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 02:52:50 pm by peregarrett »
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: August 18, 2014, 02:48:50 pm »

Don't you dear hurt those bloodmen! They are our forts mascot that or fall angel's rotten corpse is our mascot.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: August 18, 2014, 02:55:59 pm »

Kind of makes you miss the vampire baby.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: August 18, 2014, 03:25:30 pm »

Don't you dear hurt those bloodmen! They are our forts mascot that or fall angel's rotten corpse is our mascot.
Ouch. So, when FallenAngel the 4th dies, we'll get another bloodman? Interesting.... BTW, I don't see FallenAngel 3rd anywhere among dead or alive. That reminds me the story of scholars who brought pigs int their college and marked them "1st", "2nd" and "4th"and then let them free. College oficials spent a whole day looking for the "3rd" pig.

The debate ended with "first we surround them with a wal and then we'll see". Unfortunately the designer of depot put it too close to the wall, so we just attached it to the caravan entrance. No traders will come this way anymore.

Accidentally, some child was sent high above the citadel when the bridge was raised, but got off with nothing but a broken hand.

So ends the spring.

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 172