Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 172

Author Topic: Demongate: Wrapping up the Loose Ends.  (Read 677826 times)

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Demongate, home of the first and best Pimpstack.
« Reply #2445 on: December 14, 2014, 09:46:56 am »

So... who is actually finishing the story? That wasn't made clear in the thread and it's been like 2 days without any confirmation that anything got started.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: December 14, 2014, 09:51:37 am »

I'll do it, but I was waiting for Mask to send me an outline for how he wanted the battle to end first in case there were plot developments he wanted to do.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: December 14, 2014, 10:18:18 am »

I'll do it, but I was waiting for Mask to send me an outline for how he wanted the battle to end first in case there were plot developments he wanted to do.
You mean the battle at the end of my turn?  I was going to establish that RisenDemon has healing powers and manages to heal the people in the room, saving Thanatos at the last second.  Then I was going to do Sir Brenzen giving a big speech to pass on leadership.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: December 14, 2014, 12:29:23 pm »

Mmk. Flame, it's your turn. Once we get to my turn Demongate will be ending, barring major protestation.

Current endgame objectives:
- Shank: Bloodkin dominance
- Corley: Project Ascension (Will come up with something)
- Flame: Wants to release hell (maybe?)

If anyone wants to add anything, go ahead and we'll try to fit it in unless it's too bizarre.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: December 14, 2014, 03:05:02 pm »

I want to get involved in the end but everything I have is bizarre.
Also, FallenAngel would have no reason for causing the end of the fort.
However, having no reason for doing things never stopped him (or my writing), soo...
The least bizarre plan I have is the Spiderfort coming to life, collecting the parts that were removed from it, and killing the champions, with FallenAngel and RisenDemon being brought into its living quarters and fleeing to the skies.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: December 14, 2014, 03:26:15 pm »

However, having no reason for doing things never stopped him (or my writing), soo...
The least bizarre plan I have is the Spiderfort coming to life, collecting the parts that were removed from it, and killing the champions, with FallenAngel and RisenDemon being brought into its living quarters and fleeing to the skies.

My endgame plan is to become a Xeelee. 
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: December 14, 2014, 04:03:05 pm »

... That's the least bizarre plan you have.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: December 14, 2014, 04:52:54 pm »

My second least bizarre plan involves the afterlife being fed up with FallenAngel's antics and pulling the entire fort down into Hell, but FallenAngel was genre savvy and rescued a small group of people who proceed to live on forever as nomads until the end of time, after which FallenAngel stabs Armok in his eye.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: December 14, 2014, 05:45:36 pm »

Aw shit son, I have exams so could I go after whoever is after me?

EDIT: I don't want to release hell. I want to keep hell and Demongate away from each other.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 06:18:49 pm by TheFlame52 »

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: December 14, 2014, 06:49:26 pm »

Well, we were going to end the fort after your turn, but I guess doing it right after the masked dwarf dies works too. I may need to alter Mask's planned ending to the battle though.

Rhaken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: December 14, 2014, 06:57:56 pm »

Well, we were going to end the fort after your turn, but I guess doing it right after the masked dwarf dies works too. I may need to alter Mask's planned ending to the battle though.

Ah dagnabbit, Asmoth, don't leave me out of this! D:
Of course, he may have simply crushed the forgotten beasts with his massive testicles.

Forget a spouse, he needs a full time gonad wrangler.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: December 14, 2014, 07:07:52 pm »

My second least bizarre plan involves the afterlife being fed up with FallenAngel's antics and pulling the entire fort down into Hell, but FallenAngel was genre savvy and rescued a small group of people who proceed to live on forever as nomads until the end of time, after which FallenAngel stabs Armok in his eye.

And I thought I was getting dangerously close to Mary Sue territory when I had Emdief wound up Armok's preferred murder weapon.

Although in fairness, that's still a step down from Asmoth's idea that Emdief got worshipped as a god. The transgendered god of murderghosts?

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: December 14, 2014, 07:10:17 pm »

I think we need one more turn before the finale.
If I have to, I'll do it.
My new gaming PC is more than strong enough to run Demongate no problem.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: December 14, 2014, 07:58:41 pm »

Meh, I can do the turn. I was planning on having Thane steal Oku's weapon and armour and melt them down to tinker with anyway.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: December 14, 2014, 08:32:03 pm »

One more turn before finale doesn't work. We already started the final fight. It has to be brought to a conclusion purely through plot shennanigans.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 172