Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Update speed, slow or fast or in between?

Fast, as often as I have time and there is a suggestion.
Medium fast, a cross between ^ and V.
Medium, wait for at least three posts before updating.
Medium slow, a cross between V and ^.
Slow, one update a day.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 58

Author Topic: Who Are You? (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 88529 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Who Are You? (Kira and Ivan need some alone time.)
« Reply #585 on: April 28, 2014, 02:59:52 pm »

Finish the launcher and practice with it at our firing range. Remember which bank we want to rob what we were planning to do with the stealth rig.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 28, 2014, 03:35:49 pm »

Finish the launcher and practice with it at our firing range. Remember which bank we want to rob what we were planning to do with the stealth rig.
You finish putting together the launcher and fire it at your firing range wall with holes in it.
We aren't robbing a bank. You voices informed me it would be a smart idea to have this thing done by 11:30 am today.

Tell me about it and I'll leave you alone. You also never told me why you're building a stealth rig.
I happen to be in a relationship. Provided nothing happens, he should be coming over in about twenty minutes.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 28, 2014, 03:50:02 pm »

Tweak anything that needs tweaking with the launcher. Prepare some more darts for it, then play games if we still have time to kill.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 28, 2014, 05:59:21 pm »

The daemons are coming Alex they come to stop the world and consume those Empowered to stop them.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 28, 2014, 06:03:04 pm »

The daemons are coming Alex they come to stop the world and consume those Empowered to stop them.

For the last time! We aren't in Warhammer 40K!

Tweak anything that needs tweaking with the launcher. Prepare some more darts for it, then play games if we still have time to kill.
You tweak the launcher a bit so it aims better, test it again, make more darts and other ammunition for it and hook it onto the partly completed rig.

I don't have time for games, I need to finish this. Any of you have more ideas?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: April 28, 2014, 06:07:54 pm »

Start working on a bio-regulator for the suit interior. (Basically independent oxygen supply if needed, with the ability to expunge foreign contaminates.) Oh, and air conditioning.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 28, 2014, 07:17:32 pm »

Find a way to reach 40K. Pray to God Emperor of Man, recieve stealth suit. They have bitchin' stealth suits there.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: April 28, 2014, 07:20:28 pm »

Night vision, built in telegraph, waterproofing, rustproofing, candyproofing, parachute, kitten storage, 12GB of ram, coffee maker, coffee injector, turquoise, taser hands, automatic defibrillator, and a hood ornament.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 28, 2014, 10:23:04 pm »

Night vision, built in telegraph, waterproofing, rustproofing, candyproofing, parachute, kitten storage, 12GB of ram, coffee maker, coffee injector, turquoise, taser hands, automatic defibrillator, and a hood ornament.
Did it already. Why would I need a telegraph when I could just install the internet? Yes. Yes. Why? Good Idea. ..No. Already have 36GB in there. I don't drink coffee. That doesn't sound healthy at alll.. It is stealth, turquoise will make it stand out. Yes. Yes. No.

Start working on a bio-regulator for the suit interior. (Basically independent oxygen supply if needed, with the ability to expunge foreign contaminates.) Oh, and air conditioning.
Yes and Yes.

Find a way to reach 40K. Pray to God Emperor of Man, recieve stealth suit. They have bitchin' stealth suits there.
Why are you voices always obsessed with WH40K?

You begin working on the various things the voices suggested that are good ideas.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 28, 2014, 10:31:03 pm »

Did it already. Why would I need a telegraph when I could just install the internet? Yes. Yes. Why? Good Idea. ..No. Already have 36GB in there. I don't drink coffee. That doesn't sound healthy at alll.. It is stealth, turquoise will make it stand out. Yes. Yes. No.
To communicate if you get sent back in time. Better to be prepared. Tactical kitten. You wouldn't have to drink it, you could inject it. The suit has medical systems. Turquoise is stealthy in the ocean. Hood ornament shows class.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: April 29, 2014, 01:19:53 am »

Yo alex this is your main voice bro. Are you chill im chill. Be ready to chill. ETA of chill is 20 minutes. Good luck my young padawan, may the chill be with you.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:21:41 am by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 29, 2014, 06:30:16 am »

15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 29, 2014, 07:44:26 am »

Drink some water, and brush your teeth since you ate that sandwich.
Take a closer look at this text!

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 29, 2014, 02:19:47 pm »

Check the chat program while the voices try to come up with something good.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 30, 2014, 04:53:00 pm »

Drink some water, and brush your teeth since you ate that sandwich.
You drink water but don't brush, you already dealt with dental hygiene earlier.

Yo alex this is your main voice bro. Are you chill im chill. Be ready to chill. ETA of chill is 20 minutes. Good luck my young padawan, may the chill be with you.
Oh. You're that crazy one.

and a hood ornament.
No.
Well you're utterly unsalvageable.
I am a Salvager, I do not Get Salvaged. Also this isn't a giant mech suit, this is a small rig which is built for stealth and really has absolutely No room for a hood ornament.

To communicate if you get sent back in time. Better to be prepared. Tactical kitten. You wouldn't have to drink it, you could inject it. The suit has medical systems. Turquoise is stealthy in the ocean. Hood ornament shows class.
Why would I be sent back in time? ..Fine, I'll put a kitten pouch on. I don't do stims, Injecting coffee into my bloodstream sounds like a horrible idea. Most suits do. This isn't meant for the ocean. No it doesn't.

Check the chat program while the voices try to come up with something good.
You check The Hams. No new messages. Course sometimes this this thing glitches on you, it's why your text is stuck white. Maybe there are a few that it never loaded.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 58