Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Update speed, slow or fast or in between?

Fast, as often as I have time and there is a suggestion.
Medium fast, a cross between ^ and V.
Medium, wait for at least three posts before updating.
Medium slow, a cross between V and ^.
Slow, one update a day.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58

Author Topic: Who Are You? (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 89228 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Who Are You? (Finally going again~)
« Reply #825 on: November 12, 2014, 11:01:58 pm »

Do what feels right! React instinctively and you may end up doing and [aspect]y thing!
Maybe it'd help Eric if he calmed down. Hug cats for comfort?
You Feel like Hugging Your Cats.

You Proceed to Embrace Your Feline Companions.

It Helps until a Bleeding Scythe of Bone Stabs Through the Wall Directly to the Right of Your Head.

~~~

You Are Now Stephen from Four Months in the Future.

You have stolen a car out of Time and Space Four Months in the Past.

This car happens to contain a Scribe and a Paladin.

You are Guilty of Temporal Grand Theft Auto.

You plead Guilty To Grand Theft Timemobile.

The car isn't actually a Timemobile.

You are sitting on the roof of the car.

It is literally driving through the Timestream.

It is Enroute to your Chosen Destination.

The Scribe is flipping his shit inside the car.

The Paladin is trying to calm him with shooshes and petting.

What do?

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 12, 2014, 11:12:06 pm »

Deliver Scribe and Paladin to their gods.  Encourage them to have a conversation.  Then leave with the car while they are distracted.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 12, 2014, 11:25:06 pm »

Monologue (Or rant. Rant is fine too) on what the hell is going on.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 13, 2014, 07:31:46 am »

Recall if you know the scribe and paladin. Recall what scribes and paladins do. Recall what could make driving a car through the timestream go horribly wrong at this point. Describe your future Stephen powers.

Edit:

It Helps until a Bleeding Scythe of Bone Stabs Through the Wall Directly to the Right of Your Head.
It's not relevant information right now, but does this mean from the wall behind the closet?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:56:36 am by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: November 13, 2014, 12:11:27 pm »

Help with shooshpaping.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: December 23, 2014, 06:37:47 pm »

Help with shooshpaping.
"Last time I checked. A large man in menacing spikey blood red armor does not equate to soothing. Unless you're a dwarf. In which case HAVE AT YEE! Regardless, The paladin is the best one to handle this."

Deliver Scribe and Paladin to their gods.  Encourage them to have a conversation.  Then leave with the car while they are distracted.
"In this timeframe, neither are currently worshipers of a diety. Leaving a car drifting in the Void of Time is a terrible idea. Never know where it could show up at the worst possible time."

Monologue (Or rant. Rant is fine too) on what the hell is going on.
"Currently I am moving this car and it's occupants to a parallel point in time but different location in the Primary Reality from my perspective by jumping it back in time to a Secondary Reality from my perspective and then forward back into the Primary whilst accounting for Temporal Winds that are currently blowing Urstwards as well as avoiding the abnormal numbers of Elgrit and Yantov swarms permitting this Temporal Channel. And let us not forget about the massive wave of temporal and dimensional backlash that's blasting through this Temporal Channel due to the Phasing of the city of Blue Mills. The reason for this Temporal Jump is the Paladin is needed to prevent the Lord of Body's premature death in the Primary Reality. Currently I have no idea what's going on with the Scribe. To put it bluntly. He's flipping his shit. This should not have happened for several Temporal Cycles. I'm concerned about the possibility of an additional set of Parallel Realities having been formed. It's already confusing enough as it is. We don't need another bloody set of existences and another bloody set of identical duplicates of every single bloody major Empowered. Already have like twenty bloody me's running around. Don't need another twenty."

Recall if you know the scribe and paladin. Recall what scribes and paladins do. Recall what could make driving a car through the timestream go horribly wrong at this point. Describe your future Stephen powers.

Edit:

It's not relevant information right now, but does this mean from the wall behind the closet?
"In this specific timeframe from the Scribe's perspective. He knows me of a few months ago as that guy on the Internet with the sword. Never met the Paladin from his perspective yet. As for potential abilities, Paladin gains strength through protecting one or many depending on their type. Similar to a Sentinel or Guardian but with considerably more offensive capability and considerably lower defensive capability. Unlike Guardians and Sentinels, Paladin Aspects are subjective until they bind to themselves to a cause, diety, or person. The secondary and trianary Classpects don't form until a secondary of trianary Oath is made by the Paladin. Their powers vary heavily depending on the type, restrictions, boundaries, and compulsions of their Oaths. This Paladin has already made a Primary Oath. The Oath was to the Scribe. Due to the Scribe being a Speaker of the Damned and a Scribe of the Dead, the Paladin became a Paladin of The Lost, normally he would simply be a Paladin of the Dead. But due to the specific interactions between the Scribe and Speaker traits, he gained access to an extremely rare Aspect with many unknowns and subjectives. The whole aspect is confusing and what it affects is counter intuitive. Lost covers not just the dead but the living and the mind as well. I do not know the specifics of the Oath so I cannot speculate further."

"The Scribe of the Dead trait effectively allows him to channel dead people. He literally sees and hears dead people and due to his Mechanist of Souls Trianary, he can easily capture and create Soulwork Machines. The power of these artifacts depends on the soul or souls used, and generally is not pleasent for the soul. His Speaker for the Damned Secondary Trait allows him to speak for the souls at risk of becoming Elgrit. It also lets him channel them as raw energy due to his Scribe of The Dead interaction. Overall, the Scribe has the potential to become immensely powerful, it also puts him in an extremely unstable mental state due to his brain not being suited for holding multiple minds for less then a second."

"As for what could go wrong, a Phase directly targeted at the Time Corridor, The Aberration noticing the trip, that Backlash catching up, losing the car, and the list goes on."

"As for my current abilities, I'm Primary a Wanderer of Time. Which gives me a haphazard grasp of what the bloody hell is going on depending on what timestream and which reality I'm in, as well as both accidental and intentional temporal displacement. Generally I end up where I should be. My secondary is Knight of Dolvath, originally it was Knight of Blood, Dolvath is a deity invested in ensuring everything occurs as it should, due to my Pact with It, I can channel various divine abilities. The Blood trait was turned into a Trianary trait of Priest of Blood, which bolsters the Divine ability and gives me direct access to the Realm of Blood. Great for pranks. Can make it rain blood, walls ooze blood. Can bleed without actually bleeding. Can't wait for Halloween."

As Stephan rants at the voices in his head. The stream of time warps and bends.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: December 23, 2014, 06:53:10 pm »

Do the time warp thingy, monologue on what an Elgrit is, as well as the aberration.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

PiotraperPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: December 23, 2014, 07:00:44 pm »

I have no idea what you just said, but continue.
^ This side up ^
I have a degree in Procrastination
Known for doing stupid grammer mistakes

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: December 23, 2014, 07:07:59 pm »

blah blah blah probably important stuff blah blah blah  <-- what you wrote

~~  ~~
~~ ~~ ~~  <-- clouds
~  ~~     ~~

o <-- my head

Do the time warp thingy, monologue on what an Elgrit is, as well as the aberration.
+1, I guess

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: December 23, 2014, 07:12:10 pm »

((Stephan is speaking with the assumption you understand things you don't have data on yet. It'll make sense in time.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: December 23, 2014, 07:14:17 pm »

Metaphysically manifest ourselves in front of Stephen, tell him to restate all that in a way that a 10yo could understand, and punch him in the face to assert our dominance.

PiotraperPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: December 23, 2014, 07:17:34 pm »

Metaphysically manifest ourselves in front of Stephen, tell him to restate all that in a way that a 10yo could understand, and punch him in the face to assert our dominance.
Or do that. Yes, that's better. But commit face-punching only when he refuses to do so.
^ This side up ^
I have a degree in Procrastination
Known for doing stupid grammer mistakes

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: December 23, 2014, 07:19:48 pm »

Or do that. Yes, that's better. But commit face-punching only when he refuses to do so.
[ERROR]Applicants Not On Manifestation Terms With Local Speaker Or Manafestation Tier Empowered.[/ERROR]

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: December 23, 2014, 07:39:24 pm »

Punch the error in the face in order to establish dominance.

Or I guess we could just

Ask Stephen to explain what he just said in a way that a 10yo with no prior knowledge could understand easily.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: December 24, 2014, 03:57:07 pm »

See if anything needs to be done about the warping and bending of the stream of time. Ponder over the importance of the lord of body's survival. Think of a manner to gain speed relative to the backlash. Think of a way to better camovlage the car against The Abberation. Recall dwarves of importance. Theorize about the cause of the population surge for Elgrit and Yantov.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 03:59:40 pm by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58