Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Update speed, slow or fast or in between?

Fast, as often as I have time and there is a suggestion.
Medium fast, a cross between ^ and V.
Medium, wait for at least three posts before updating.
Medium slow, a cross between V and ^.
Slow, one update a day.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58

Author Topic: Who Are You? (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 89239 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Who Are You? (Finally going again~)
« Reply #840 on: December 24, 2014, 04:06:10 pm »

See if anything needs to be done about the warping and bending of the stream of time. Ponder over the importance of the lord of body's survival. Think of a manner to gain speed relative to the backlash. Think of a way to better camovlage the car against The Abberation. Recall dwarves of importance. Theorize about the cause of the population surge for Elgrit and Yantov.
I barely read this but it seems like you have a speck of an idea of what you're talking about, which is more than any of us.

+1!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 24, 2014, 04:21:44 pm »

((Realized I got Zane mixed up with Ivan in This Update. Went back and fixed.

((Going to go through and fix spelling/consistency errors over the next few days.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 24, 2014, 09:45:41 pm »

See if anything needs to be done about the warping and bending of the stream of time. Ponder over the importance of the lord of body's survival. Think of a manner to gain speed relative to the backlash. Think of a way to better camovlage the car against The Abberation. Recall dwarves of importance. Theorize about the cause of the population surge for Elgrit and Yantov.
I barely read this but it seems like you have a speck of an idea of what you're talking about, which is more than any of us.

+1!
+1, also ask what an Elgrit or Yantov is.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 07, 2015, 12:03:03 am »

Oh this looks fun although I have no idea what to do but this guy sounds like he knows what he is talking about so 1+to this

+1!

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 07, 2015, 12:53:07 pm »

I have no idea what to do but this guy sounds like he knows what he is talking about
Good eye. A less carefull observer might think I'm acting as someone playing some kind old school adventure game, using the [ask about] option on everything that has its own noun, but I'm actually in a position where it would make sense for Stephen to give me more info.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:03:52 pm by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 19, 2015, 05:17:37 pm »

Finally read through this, as promised. Guess I'll make it a little easier for myself to keep tabs on it.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 19, 2015, 05:20:10 pm »

((Updating this and Miasmatic later today.))

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: January 21, 2015, 07:31:29 am »

Sweet. I can hardly wait.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 26, 2015, 04:46:39 pm »

((Update was delayed because reasons.))

Do the time warp thingy, monologue on what an Elgrit is, as well as the aberration.

+1!
+1, also ask what an Elgrit or Yantov is.

"I am doing the time warp."

"An Elgrit is effectively a fallen and corrupted soul. Lost in the void and fundamentally warped into something malicious and Wrong. Elgrit are only dangerous when that soul has a body to mutate and change. Otherwise the worst they can do is move your stuff around and make you think there's a bloody poltergeist in your home."

"Yantov are Voidwellers. They're like Elgrit, but natural and consideranly more dangerous. Cthulhu is a Weak Yantov if you want a comparison. Most Yantov spend their time writhing at the edge of the many realities. Feeding off the raw energy created as the cosmos tear and fray."

"The Abberition is something that should not be. I know not how she formed, but she's directly contrary to the laws of existence everywhere in every way.. She's the Antithesis to all. An Abberition even to Yantov. You'll know if she's near. Things will begin to break. Reality stops working like normal."

"The Lord of Body is required to survive in this timeline specifically. Without it, Potential becomes Destruction and Infinity fragments at the whim of a misguided God."

"Stream's warping and bending fine right now."

"I'll be outpacing the backlash. It's decellerating and collapsing on itself."

"If the Abberition looks, she will see it for what it is. I can't hide it."

"I don't know any dwarves. Ask Luna, she has a few games and books involving them."

"Likely cause for the population increase is the Phasing of Blue Mills in several timelines."

Punch the error in the face in order to establish dominance.

Or I guess we could just

Ask Stephen to explain what he just said in a way that a 10yo with no prior knowledge could understand easily.
"Now where would be the fun in that?" "

If I just told you voices things without leaving more questions then answers, it would be boring. Admit it, you're more curious right now then you would be if I was being direct."

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 26, 2015, 05:36:37 pm »

tl;dr

not curious, bored just kind of "eeeehhh" about all this

explaining this all would make me more curious though!

you should do that

or jump to action

action seems more fun right now

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: January 26, 2015, 06:11:07 pm »

"You'll know if she's near. Things will begin to break. Reality stops working like normal."
Sounds like we found our source of the Distortions.

tl;dr

you should do that

or jump to action

+1 to trying this.

Should it fail, let's wait until we finish bending time and space. Unless some of you have more questions, I suppose.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 26, 2015, 07:04:46 pm »

"You'll know if she's near. Things will begin to break. Reality stops working like normal."

tl;dr

you should do that

or jump to action

+1 to trying this.

Should it fail, let's wait until we finish bending time and space. Unless some of you have more questions, I suppose.
1+

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 26, 2015, 07:09:14 pm »

tl;dr

you should do that

or jump to action

+1 to trying this.

1+
+1
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 26, 2015, 07:14:41 pm »

Know you the nature of these voices? From an interaction with one of your friends, it seems they exist as more than just observers.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 27, 2015, 01:53:25 pm »

Potential and Destruction are the same guy? Is this like a Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde kind of deal?
So, the Abberation is like the lovecraftian equivalent of being hit by a meteor on the sidewalk?
You must not like Luna much, wanting to kill her dwarves. Or is that part of the game?
Does your blue mill create several of Cthulhu's bigger cousins, or have there been a lot of phasings? Do these guys get into rows over having to eat out of the same trough?
Also, since I am a voice in your head, shouldn't you be able to get me exited over your upcoming lunch if your sanity degraded enough?

Edit:
Would an Elgrit be able to change the body of someone who is passed out? Can you exorcise an Elgrit? Where would they like to hide an object?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 03:53:05 pm by AfellowDwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58