Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Update speed, slow or fast or in between?

Fast, as often as I have time and there is a suggestion.
Medium fast, a cross between ^ and V.
Medium, wait for at least three posts before updating.
Medium slow, a cross between V and ^.
Slow, one update a day.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 58

Author Topic: Who Are You? (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 87592 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Who Are You? (Rebooted in new thread.)
« on: March 12, 2014, 11:51:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

A Young Child Sits in front of a Laptop Computer on His Bed. Today is his Birthday, he Hopes he will have a Party this Year.

It is 12:07 PM, His Parents have yet to Speak to Him once Today, although They have been up since Early in the Morning Fighting.

His Mother is passed out in her Room. His Father is Unemployed, yet has Claimed to have Gone to Work and is currently not within the House.

His Online Friends all Remembered His Birthday, He has Received various Congratulations, Games, and Drawings from Them.

The Boy Feels as though He should Message His Online Friends, at least They Remembered.

What shall this Young Boy do?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 03:30:27 pm by Kevak »

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Who Are You? (Little concept that's been floating around in my head.)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 12:45:08 am »

Pet his cats.
All 13 of them.
Especially the black one that keeps sitting on people's faces while they sleep, it would be best to keep that one appeased.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 01:21:04 am »

The Young Boy Squanders 14 Precious Minutes of His Time. Using One Minute for each Cat except the Black One, Whom He Uses Two Minutes on.

The Young Boy is Back on His Bed, Surrounded by His Cats, to Which He has a Strong Bond to.

His Messenger is Flashing.

His Mother's Room Smells of Alcohol.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 01:32:13 am »

Go Outside. It Is A Brand New Day. Enjoy It. Put That Laptop Away.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 01:37:17 am »

It is Raining, the Young Boy Lives in an Apartment Complex, Specifically the Top Floor.

There are Gangs and Murderers and Rapists out There.

The Boy is Reluctant to Explore at the Prompting of a Single Voice.

The Boy's Email Just went Off.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 01:56:41 am »

Go outside. It is a nice day despite the rain.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 02:04:36 am »

Respond graciously to congratulatory messages/gifts/etc from online friends. Check messenger. Wear not-that-bright white cat (that was in sad accident involving dropped laptop and cat's head) on head as hat, in thanks for saving precious link to outside world at cost of precious cat intelligence.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 02:52:00 am »

The Young Boy Checks His Email First:
       At 12:17 TurbanLover466 sent> happy birthday dude!, Did you get the Turban I sent you? It should have arrived yesterday. sent you a few message on hhc, did you get it?

CatHat471 replies to TurbanLover466 At 12:26> Yes my good fellow, it is very Turbany, I hope it does not contain within itself any quantity of Rat Hair, you happen to have been informed prior to this date that I happen to be allergic to that. I have yet to don this artifact of scalp protection, I have yet to locate an implement to achieve access to it.

All emails are read.

HammerHead Chat Program [Functional] [Devices For Account: (2)]
    New Messages:

11:47am=== TuLo> Happy BDay Dude!
 11:47am=== TuLo> you there dude?
 11:48am=== TuLo> do you have the sound off again dude?
 11:49am=== TuLo> gonna send you an email dude, maybe you'll hear that.
 11:53am=== TuLo> oh shit! what was that dude? i heard something. sorta sounded like an explosion gonna send the email and go investigate.

12:27pm===CaHa> I have received your Email my good fellow, Are you healthy and well functioning over there? Is your father experimenting with his concoctions again?

11:49am===HaFu>h4ppy 61r7hd4y m4n, 53n7 y0u 4 f1l3, 17 h45 50m3 v1d305 7h47 y0u w4n73d 4l50 53n7 50m3 n3w5 r3c0rd1n95 7h3y 4r3 pr377y !1mp0r74n7! r34d/w47ch 4S4P
 11:51am===HaFu>y0u 0k4y 0v3r 7h3r3?
 11:55am===HaFu>7h3y 63773r n07 h4v3 90773n y0u

12:28pm===CaHa>I am quite dandy my good sir, and eloquent as ever I observe. I will examine the Important News recordings soon, I have unbearable itch to explore beyond the premises of my living quarters at this current moment in time.

11:54am===JeTh> Hai! Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy the drawing I sent, Couldn't fix my scanner since last time so it should have arrived about three days ago in a TimeLock envelope, it should be unlocked now, go have a look! *she pounces and nuzzles your neck, her claws gripping your shirt, slightly fraying it*
12:29:pm===>CaHa -I carefully remove the playful kitten from my fine coat and scratch her ear. I don my monocle and inspect the damage. I notice the claws have sliced through a minuscule quantity of fabric and look upon the kitten with amusement- Yes, I did receive the Envelope but have yet to access it's contents.

Closing HammerHead Chat Program.

The Boy Dons his Brain Damaged Cat as a Hat as He normally Does when He goes Out. He hopes to get Actual Cat Ears Some Day.

The Boy Notices Two of His Friends have Yet to Message, Hopefully they are Alright.

The Boy, Despite Hesitations, Leaves His Room, Enters the Living Room, Unlocks the Door, and Exits the Apartment.

The Boy Now Stands in a Stairwell, Up is the Roof, Down is the Door to the 19th Floor, Down are More Stairs. The Staircase and Walls Look very Dirty.

There is a Yellowish Substance on the Wall to Right of the Boy. The Boy Shudders at the Memory and Represses it Again.

There is a Trail of Red Smeared on the Wall by the Door to the Roof, The Upper Stairs are Covered in Red Liquid.

The Boy's Phone's Messenger is Going Off.

A Strange Screeching Noise can be Heard from Lower Down the Stairwell.

Screaming can be Heard from Lower Down the Stairwell.

Gunshots can be Heard from Lower Down the Stairwell.

The Boy's Phone reads 12:34 PM.

(Btw, you can die in this, it will put you into another playable character, but it will affect the game in a negative manner, try not to die, the apartment was intended for about two hours ingame before you had to leave, you still have the chance to go back now and spend the only "safe time" you will have with this character for a long while in safety, maybe look at dem presents or something.)

(Edit 1: Edited in an action and fixed a mistake in the action log and one in chat log.)
(Edit 2: noticed and fixed coloration.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 01:41:31 pm by Kevak »

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 04:42:56 am »

Realise Bean's bib was left behind, and head back to retrieve it before getting covered in cat drool.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 05:46:53 am »

Well, If The Street Really Is That Dangerous, Head Up To The Roof. Fresh Air Either Way. Fewer Rapists And Murderers Up On Roof - Not Enough Benzene In Air For Their Continued Habitation.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 09:27:00 am »

To the roof.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 10:21:39 am »

The Young Boy Notices his forehead is Wet, He Realizes He Forgot the Bib for Bean the Cat, Whom is currently Perched atop His Head.

The Boy Retrieves the Bib and Affixes It to Bean.

The Boy Proceeds to the Doorway to the Roof. He can Hear Through it Absolutely Nothing, not even Rain.

The Boy's Phone's Messenger Goes Off Again.

The Screaming and Gunshots have Stopped.

It is  12:41 PM.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 11:58:29 am »

Open Door Cautiously. Brandish Brain-Damaged Cat-Hat At Any Opposition Menacingly.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 12:03:37 pm »

Open Door Cautiously. Brandish Brain-Damaged Cat-Hat At Any Opposition Menacingly.

>Do this, and then check HHC if nothing dramatic happens and we make it outside safely.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 12:56:34 pm »

The Young Boy Opens the Door, He stops short, Everything is Deathly Quiet Outside, the Rain is Frozen in Place, a Bird is Frozen Midflight.

The Boy Stands in the Doorway.

HammerHead Chat Program [Functional] [Devices (2)]

12:31pm===JeTh> *she squirms around and flails a bit as she is held* Some weird stuff is going on around here, anything going strange going on over there?
 12:37pm===JeTh> Hello?

12:42pm===CaHa> Yes, some rather peculiar noises could be heard downstairs earlier and I am currently standing in the doorway to the roof, time appears to have stopped.

~12:33pm===TeMe has Created a Group>>
Group Name Set to "SHIT!"
 12:33pm===TeMe> i dont have long, I think space and time are breaking, i stepped outside and everything has gone to shit over here, nobody leave their houses, i dont think it is possible to get back in, i think i am phasing between reali
<Autosave Draft Posted, Connection to Client Lost>
 12:34pm===JeTh>You there Temp? I will follow your advice, weird stuff happening here.
 12:35pm===HaFu>5h17 g1rl w3 w1ll 7ry 70 937 y0u 0u7 0f 7h3r3.
 12:36pm===WoAr>My bloody chat program is stuck on white and I just boarded my windows up, there are these weird things running around out there and it just looks off.
 12:44===CaHa>Temp, regale us your status when able, Wolf hope you survive over there and fix your text color, Jewel, be careful, Hacker let us know information as you uncover it, Turban and Knight, you there?

It is 12:45 PM.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:38:52 pm by Kevak »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 58