Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Update speed, slow or fast or in between?

Fast, as often as I have time and there is a suggestion.
Medium fast, a cross between ^ and V.
Medium, wait for at least three posts before updating.
Medium slow, a cross between V and ^.
Slow, one update a day.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 58

Author Topic: Who Are You? (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 88450 times)

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile
Re: Who Are You? (Hai Lune!)
« Reply #525 on: April 18, 2014, 03:40:15 pm »

Rants! Rants! Rants! In all their obscene, shining, unabridged glory! I must have rants to sustain my existence!

Sigged

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 19, 2014, 06:11:48 am »

And so the rants BEGAN IN THE GREAT RANTING OF 014 AND AS IT WAS TOLD IVAN OUR WISE SHAPESHIFTER GAVE A SPEECH OF UNIMAGINABLE LENGTH FILLED WITH BOREDOM AND LUNE KNOWS WHAT ELSE!!!!~~~~~~~~~
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 19, 2014, 07:38:58 pm »

((Working on it still, give me a few more days.))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 19, 2014, 07:40:55 pm »

((Working on it still, give me a few more days.))
give me a few more days.))
few more days
few more days
We're in for the rant of a lifetime.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 19, 2014, 08:14:13 pm »

Hussie level of rant i see
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 19, 2014, 09:07:42 pm »

And so it was told. The greedy dwarves of Bay12 would have to wait three days. Three days, they would have to survive without knowledge of the true world. Three days... without the glorious presence of Lune... But on that final day they would receive a rant. A rant to end all rants! Thirty-five paragraphs of pure epic! And so the dwarves agreed, their greed overcoming sense...

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 19, 2014, 09:23:18 pm »

And so it was told. The greedy dwarves of Bay12 would have to wait three days. Three days, they would have to survive without knowledge of the true world. Three days... without the glorious presence of Lune... But on that final day they would receive a rant. A rant to end all rants! Thirty-five paragraphs of pure epic! And so the dwarves agreed, their greed overcoming sense...
Aaaaand this is going straight to my sig.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 19, 2014, 09:57:07 pm »

And to pass those days the dwarves went on a hippie elf hunting trip and the feast that followed was glorious...

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #533 on: April 20, 2014, 02:28:08 am »

I still don't see the point of this.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 20, 2014, 09:16:38 pm »

((Almost done, adding in a few more random tangents and then the ending of Meeting Kira Subarc of the Group One Introductions Arc.))

((The next Subarc will involve Alex, Stephen, Eric, and Richard.))

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 21, 2014, 08:09:34 am »

((Great! I can't wait. We finally get to meet Alex, and I don't even remember? know Richard!))

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 21, 2014, 10:20:07 am »

((Great! I can't wait. We finally get to meet Alex, and I don't even remember? know Richard!))
He is the cat
Also I've sigged almost everything on this page

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 21, 2014, 10:32:26 am »

CATS!

They are made for hats. :D
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 21, 2014, 03:39:14 pm »

He is the cat
Also I've sigged almost everything on this page
OOOOOOOOOOH Now I remember. Yay cats!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Who Are You? (Kira and Ivan need some alone time.)
« Reply #539 on: April 22, 2014, 01:51:37 am »

((Sorry it took so long. I got slightly distracted a few times.))

((I sorta melded the paragraphs and slightly shortened it to give a better sense of Ivan’s habit rambling, having runon sentences, and having tangents. You people asked for this. Enjoy.))

"So... Storytime?"
"Yes Kira, it's storytime."
It began so very long ago. I would say maybe a hundred years? I'm not really keeping track, I would need to do the math. It annoys me that most sites nowadays don't let me choose my actual date of birth."

"You're oooold Ivan!"
"You don't look it though."
"Quiet, I'm talking."
"Anyways. It began quite a while ago. I was but a child back then and I honestly don't remember too much of it, but one day, I was wandering around in a forest near my house. I think the forest is still around. And I came across a person. He had long brown hair and his eyes were brown, I'm pretty sure one eye was darker then the other and I'm pretty sure his ears were the ears of a wolf and I'm pretty sure he had a tail and I don't really remember what he was wearing. Anyways, I started backing up because he was sorta weirding me out by staring at me and he was suddenly in front of me. I tried running away but I didn't have time to turn around before he had me pinned on the ground. He told me to relax, which I obviously didn't do. He said it a second time, but the word felt yellow that time and I got really confused as to why I was trying to flail around and stopped doing that. Then he bit me, and it hurt, I'm pretty sure you remember how much it hurts since you remember when I bit you now. But this was the exact same thing but without the loss of consciousness, I didn't pass out from the pain for some reason, I'm pretty sure that the person saying relax the second time did something. I would have liked to be able to pass out, but nooope! Didn't happen! Anyways, he sat there the entire time and waited for the pain to fade, and then waited some more for me to actually be able to move, and then when I could do that, he put a ring on my finger and left without a word. I tried taking it off after he left but it wouldn't come off. And then I went home, and Lune began talking to me in my dreams, he introduced himself immediately and didn’t really say anything about the person who bit me, I asked and he avoided talking about it. The only thing he said in relation to him was “That was the Prophet of Hope.” He wouldn’t say anything more about it. As I got older, he started talking to me when I was awake also. Most of the conversations were just general smalltalk, there wasn’t any internet back then, honestly it was rather boring, but occasionally we talked about things that were really bugging me, it was rather convenient to have someone to talk to for most of my early life on demand. Or was it technically thinking to? I’m not quite sure. Hmm.. Well I was thinking and talking sometimes, sooooo maybe? Still not really sure. Oh well, I’ll just say talking and move on. As I got older, my shapeshifting started manifesting, I was rather alarmed at first since the first time it happened, I put a hole in a brick and mortar wall completely by accident. I was a bit pissed off and I punched at the wall, I wasn’t expecting to actually break it. But my hand just went straaaight through, mortar and brick everywhere. Do you know that bricks are a general term for all sorts of materials? Most bricks aren’t actually clay! The person I was pissed at turned and ran at that point and I was sorta too busy flipping out from the hole in wall thing to chase him. Lune explained what was going on then also and walked me though doing it consciously over the course of several months or maybe it was only a few months? I don’t know. Did you know that the body is absurdly complicated and that to shift in a functional way you need to memorize organ patterns on the cellular level? I didn’t at the time, but I do now! It was around that point that Lune manifested occasionally to me, he looked pretty much he same then as he does now. Lune always manifests in a flashy way and he he had me try to do a series of things because he knew I was a Hunter of Life from the start, but he wanted to check for others, there weren’t any other Classpects for me, but that is rather normal, it is rare for Empowered Souls to get more then one Classpect. He walked me though the basics of using my Classpsect and then let me figure out other things I could do with it, occasionally providing hints and tips. After about a year of experimenting with it, he gave me a task to do, it involved retrieving an artifact from an old ruin, I traveled to the ruin and met a really interesting middle eastern fellow on one of the bus rides in the states, he apparently was immigrating to the US because he had gotten tired of the constant fighting in his home country, he apparently had been a militant fighter before he snuck away and purchased passage over here. He apparently got tired of fighting and decided to raise a family. I think his name was Yazen. I’m not quite sure what he’s been up to since then, but hopefully it is productive. He was rather interesting to talk to, we had a fun chat about how guns work and why semiautomatics are a better idea then fully automatics. Did you know that if you remove the right spring that a semi automatic becomes a fully automatic? I didn’t, it was interesting to talk about. He said he liked hamsters also, I sorta like hamsters and he had a hamster he called Hammy on his shoulder, he occasionally fed him cheese. It might have been cheddar? Or maybe it was pepperjack. Or maybe swiss? I’m not sure, I don’t know cheese.. Did you know they can make cheese with maggot milk? He had a pouch full of little cubes of cheese, not sure why. Aaanyways, I eventually got to the ruins after a combination of riding buses and walking and started looking for the object Lune wanted me to get. It took a bit of wandering, but eventually I found the staircase to the first basement floor. It was dark, but I had altered my eyes so that wasn’t a problem in any way. As I proceeded, I started smelling something odd. It smelled a bit dead but also not.. It was weird. I continued exploring and whatever it was jumped out at me screeching loudly, I dodged it, tackled it, and mauled it, Somehow it continued being able to move, I think it was a natural undead, I don’t really see how using a death spell on an undead works though, maaaaybe it wasn’t undead? But anyways, at that point I just used my Classpect to end it’s unlife, not exactly sure if it was undead though since last time I checked, healing hurts them, not death spells. And I then continued exploring. After about forty minutes of wandering, I found a rather large room. There were quite a few corpses scattered around, pretty much all of them were skeletal ones. And I saw the artifact I was after clutched in the hand of one of them. Having been an avid reader, I was quite Trope savy and made sure to end the possible unlives of the corpses before I touched the artifact. It sorta looked like a necklace with some black blowy gems in it. I grabbed the artifact and left the ruins, it was pretty uneventful on the way out. Lune manifested and took the artifact. I asked why he couldn’t have gone in there and he said it was outside of his domain and it would be a massive waste of power to enter. I did several more of these retrieving tasks for him and he taught me something useful in return for each retrieval. He then stopped talking altogether for about a month and I was getting a bit worried before he suddenly manifested in front of me and informed me that he now had influence with the Time and Darkness spheres, apparently the artifacts I was gathering were rather large stores of power from those aspects and he had spent the last month draining them so he could access their Spheres. It was about that point that he started preventing me from getting older, pretty sure it was a pure Life sphere effect though. He then had me make seemingly random investments with the stock market and then left me to my own devices beyond occasionally telling me to buy or sell some stocks although I don’t like stocks much though and having general chitchat with me. I quickly built up a rather large amount of money which I never really used in any way whatsoever. Did you know that money is actually cloth? I then spent about seventy years fooling around and doing random stuff and not really accomplishing anything of importance because Lune was off doing other stuff, and then Lune showed up one day and told me to seek out someone of your description, he also said the person would be a Seer, the person obviously turned out to be you, and you sorta know the rest from there.

Sooooo you done talking now?
Yes. Why?
Lune said you were allowed to “Play” with me now?
Yes, he did.
Well come on then! You’ve kept me waiting for waaaaay too long. Lets play!

Kira grabs Ivan’s arm and pulls him into the bedroom.

And with that we will give these two some privacy. Kira’s been kept waiting for long enough.

PEEEERSPECTIVE SWITCH!

And with that, who shall we be now?

Alex, aka WolfArisin?

Alex, aka WolfArisin?

Or Alex, aka WolfArisin?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 05:06:43 am by Kevak »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 58