Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: [0.44.07]v25 CLA Graphic Set  (Read 226619 times)

CLA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.43.05]v23 CLA Graphic Set
« Reply #255 on: June 23, 2017, 04:09:54 am »

Ah, shit sorry. Yeah of course, dePlatino!
CLA - an ASCII-like Graphic Pack with simplified letter-like creature graphics. The simple and clean looks of ASCII with distinct creature graphics - best of both worlds!

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=105376.0

Mohreb el Yasim

• Bay Watcher
  • ♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 28, 2017, 01:13:39 am »

Thank you for the information.
I was asking in case you already had it, mostly to play around with it. I might try but as someone with really few time (rl is crowded), not much of artistic talent and a 15 year old absence of vector graphics. Well we will see. If something comes out of this ide I will share it here, sure and thank you for the permission.
Mohreb el Yasim
Make your Dungeon! - Evil neighbors

GENERATION 24:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experime

CLA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2017, 06:22:59 am »

*Updated for 44.01*
Only the standalone package for now, as I expect a few releases will come in the coming weeks:

https://github.com/DFgraphics/CLA/releases/tag/44.01-v24

Should work for future 44.xx versions, we'll see.
I added the missing Opossum man graphic (see github for more info), and updated d_init.txt, init.txt, and item_tool.txt.

I also reverted Floors and Walls back to the default ASCII-characters, because the placeholder engravings were becoming just too ugly - I really couldn't stand them anymore. Originally, I had hoped to have them replaced by now with something better, but I didn't really have time/motivation to sit down and work on it for more than 10 minutes, so for now the default is at least better than what I had.
Same for the mechanism graphic. It stuck out way too much.
CLA - an ASCII-like Graphic Pack with simplified letter-like creature graphics. The simple and clean looks of ASCII with distinct creature graphics - best of both worlds!

CLA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.44.04]v25 CLA Graphic Set
« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2018, 08:57:50 am »

I took the release of 44.04 as an opportunity to make another github release. There are only changes in the tilesets themselves, no other changes were necessary:

minor tileset changes:
   fix (#163) and in myne , (#143)
   fix regression (tile 199)
   new tile for barrel (still looks like shit with fg&bg color, i.e. scrolls/bookbinders)
        made down ramp in Myne same as in CLA (i.e. smaller so it looks more like it belongs to the layer below)

The letter was inconsistent with the other u's in the tileset. Apparently this was already the case in Haowan (which CLA is based on). I don't know if this was intentional or not, but for CLA, I did fix it now.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • Foo, bar, quux, baz...
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 03, 2018, 02:24:44 pm »

This looks beautiful. I'm going to try it. Any common installation mistakes that I need to make sure I don't do?
"Continue struggling, laws of physics be darned."
 - NRDL
"What, are you stupid or something? Every one of the snake's bones is crushed! Its internal organs are torn apart! There is no way you can - (6) You resuscitate the snake."
- Gatleos

CLA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 04, 2018, 04:22:21 am »

Thank you!
Hmm, I can only think of accidentially using modified raws from another tileset (e.g. Phoebus). You would notice because all stones will be , , , etc instead of their vanilla tile.
You should be fine if you follow the readme.

EDIT: Just a heads up, CLA still works with the current DF version 44.07 (and probably a few more in the future).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 07:27:30 am by CLA »

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.44.07]v25 CLA Graphic Set
« Reply #261 on: May 29, 2018, 09:44:58 pm »

Hey there, really neat graphic set, and my favorite so far.

I'm using LNP and noticed that dwarves have transparent backgrounds... is this intended or because of TWBT or something? It would be my only gripe about the pack, but it looks weird when they are standing over objects, and it makes hunters almost invisible outside.

The NSA is always watching you!

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.44.07]v25 CLA Graphic Set
« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2018, 12:29:23 am »

Delete your /Dwarf Fortress 0.44.10/onLoad_gfx_Phoebus.init file and see if that fixes it.

If that doesn't work, try entering this into the Terminal window after your save file loads:
Code: [Select]
twbt unit_transparency 0
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]