Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52

Author Topic: [0.40.24v00] Phoebus' Graphic Set  (Read 425497 times)

FortunaDraken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.40.24v00] Phoebus' Graphic Set
« Reply #435 on: December 06, 2015, 06:44:33 am »

Would some kind soul upload a version/send me a link to a version that can be unpacked onto an existing 42.02 game? Already started a new fort and already so tired of the ASCII @_@ How does one update a save game's graphics without PyLNP...cry new versions.
I just had a "lord consort" visit and decide to stay. Preparing for Trojan war reenactment.
Protip: statues cannot be made out of wood unless they're artifacts. If you see what appears to be a wooden statue outside your fort and it's not an artifact, destroy it immediately.

Doren

• Bay Watcher
  • On closer inspection, that dog is a dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 06, 2015, 06:55:36 am »

Would some kind soul upload a version/send me a link to a version that can be unpacked onto an existing 42.02 game? Already started a new fort and already so tired of the ASCII @_@ How does one update a save game's graphics without PyLNP...cry new versions.

There's df_savegame_updater.bat inside the root folder of Phoebus DF that updates your save's raws.
Only thing you need to do is copy your saves into respective folder

Aydjile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 06, 2015, 07:43:56 am »

What do you think, would Phoebus mind if we actually added new profesions ourselves?

i think they are beatifull. and very much cannon to phoebus tileset. go for it!
and i hope everything okay with him. why he didn't logged it for long time?
Reality exists is only in our imagination.

Мой канал о жизни крепостей из Дварф Фортресс - https://www.youtube.com/user/Aydjile

Chimerat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 06, 2015, 07:54:55 am »

What do you think, would Phoebus mind if we actually added new profesions ourselves?

I can't speak for anyone else, but those are beautiful.

If you're uncertain, you could always release it as a clearly marked modified tileset (like one that's out there with "Text Will be Text".

FortunaDraken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 06, 2015, 06:27:05 pm »

There's df_savegame_updater.bat inside the root folder of Phoebus DF that updates your save's raws.
That's good to know, thank-you c: What files though should be copied into a 42.02 folder? Cause the upload a page or so back also has the base game in it of 42.01 and I only want the graphics...
I just had a "lord consort" visit and decide to stay. Preparing for Trojan war reenactment.
Protip: statues cannot be made out of wood unless they're artifacts. If you see what appears to be a wooden statue outside your fort and it's not an artifact, destroy it immediately.

Kijiro

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 07, 2015, 03:34:42 pm »

That's good to know, thank-you c: What files though should be copied into a 42.02 folder? Cause the upload a page or so back also has the base game in it of 42.01 and I only want the graphics...

BACK UP YOUR SAVE FILES before you do this. I ran the save file updater and it gave me an error about something being missing whenever I tried to load my saves. Maybe I did it wrong, but I took a save folder for a region that was generated with no graphics pack for 0.42.02. I copied the Pheobus files into the Dwarf Fortress folder and ran the updater (no_TT) .bat, then ran the save game update .bat. After that I couldn't run my save games.

Manzeenan

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOWLEARNER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 07, 2015, 07:26:11 pm »

Sooo does someone have a 40.02 updated Phoebus' game? Derp
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 10:03:13 pm by Manzeenan »

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 07, 2015, 08:23:26 pm »

BACK UP YOUR SAVE FILES before you do this. I ran the save file updater and it gave me an error about something being missing whenever I tried to load my saves. Maybe I did it wrong, but I took a save folder for a region that was generated with no graphics pack for 0.42.02. I copied the Pheobus files into the Dwarf Fortress folder and ran the updater (no_TT) .bat, then ran the save game update .bat. After that I couldn't run my save games.

You know there's a graphics folder in your save folder that's the only thing that would be corrupted and pretty damn easy to fix.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 07, 2015, 08:23:45 pm »

Sooo does someone have a 40.02 updated Phoebus' game?

Phoebus 0.42.01

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=11330

It is just a plain merge of older Phoebus with new DF release.
No new features whatsoever. Just sharing what i compiled for myself

Thanks for this. I've gone ahead and done the same for the Linux version:

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=11354
I went ahead and assigned the new professions with suitable graphics.

This does not add any new graphics I simply assigned what I thought were fitting, already existing, textures to the new professions. it only covers Humans, Dwarves, and Goblins

Just unzip this to your raw/graphics folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vao9t7vahfslk2f/graphics.zip?dl=0

(I will host it at DFFD when i get my activation email from them...which I have been waiting an hour for...)
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 08, 2015, 07:07:25 pm »

anyone got Phoebus compatible with 0.42.02?

Manzeenan

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOWLEARNER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 08, 2015, 08:36:37 pm »

anyone got Phoebus compatible with 0.42.02?
LNP has it

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 08, 2015, 11:17:41 pm »

Fricy also maintains the raws here: https://github.com/fricy/phoebus (note that I haven't checked to make sure they work with 0.42.02, though)
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 09, 2015, 12:01:06 am »

Fricy also maintains the raws here: https://github.com/fricy/phoebus (note that I haven't checked to make sure they work with 0.42.02, though)

That's where I'm getting it now; it updated for 0.42.02 yesterday.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Evrett33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 11, 2015, 09:22:51 pm »

Heya. I've got V's and N's representing biomes (badlands and wetlands I think) on the world map with 40.24. Otherwise everything looks fine. I'm sure its a setting I've got wrong..any help

Doren

• Bay Watcher
  • On closer inspection, that dog is a dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 12, 2015, 03:52:34 am »

Heya. I've got V's and N's representing biomes (badlands and wetlands I think) on the world map with 40.24. Otherwise everything looks fine. I'm sure its a setting I've got wrong..any help

They look like v's and n's in any non-TWBT tileset.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52