Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: UMcS's Space Station - On Slow Movement and Remodeling  (Read 16792 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: UMcS's Space Station - On Slow Movement and Remodeling
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2014, 12:40:56 pm »

Communal cells would require RP from the prisoners, although I have tried mapping some...

As for six cells, why not? Some peope use bay sentencing, and even with /TG/ sentencing I have ran out of cells.
Some rounds EVERYONE goes to jail.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2014, 03:32:51 am »

Communal cells would require RP from the prisoners, although I have tried mapping some...

As for six cells, why not? Some peope use bay sentencing, and even with /TG/ sentencing I have ran out of cells.

RP how? It only requires that you go into your cell, then go out into the common area once you're in. The only thing that could happen would be the prisoner forgetting it's time for him to be set free.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2014, 12:00:07 pm »

RP how? It only requires that you go into your cell, then go out into the common area once you're in. The only thing that could happen would be the prisoner forgetting it's time for him to be set free.
All the prisoners inexplicably getting in a fistfight, like the fucktards that attack the windows with their shoes despite half the officers and the warden staring at them. A lot of the people who go into the brig are bad-tempered enough that it's impossible to leave them alone without them trying to break out.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 12:03:56 pm by Jacob/Lee »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2014, 03:43:14 pm »

And the fucktards who wont go to their cell when told, the fucktards who clump in cells that have little time remaining...
Highly Opinionated Fool

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2014, 09:18:55 pm »

Spoiler: Cop shop (click to show/hide)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2014, 11:05:02 pm »

That looks nice actually. If I had any problems it would be the windoor locked guns in the armory (joking). But I would still say that it is still a tad too easy to break into the armory from, because of the size. I ALWAYS have this complaint though, heheheh. I like the design though.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 12, 2014, 12:15:37 am »

Ooh, nade launchers...
Highly Opinionated Fool

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2014, 12:17:07 am »

I like how you moved BlueShields to security, interesting design choice. Just wondering, why did you choose to do so?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2014, 08:54:54 am »

I like how you moved BlueShields to security, interesting design choice. Just wondering, why did you choose to do so?
The Blueshield is technically a part of security, although free of any actual law enforcement duties beyond their charge. I would imagine they're supposed to work with the head of security to determine who needs protection the most at the time. That's all theory, however - and we all know how that goes.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2014, 05:21:03 pm »

Damn you and your love of Stechkins. Those may need to be removed because powergamers.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 12, 2014, 08:49:55 pm »

Hey, if it gets that armor used...
Highly Opinionated Fool

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2014, 05:22:03 am »

Damn you and your love of Stechkins. Those may need to be removed because powergamers.

I'm fairly sure that as far as ballistics go, Stetchkins are piss-poor peashooter (alliteration accidental, apologies), whose only draw is the silencers. Well, and bullets being able to stick in the wound.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2014, 09:58:14 am »

I'm fairly sure that as far as ballistics go, Stetchkins are piss-poor peashooter (alliteration accidental, apologies), whose only draw is the silencers. Well, and bullets being able to stick in the wound.

You would be surprised how good silencers can be with the bullet sticking. Bullet sticking makes surgery a LOT longer, and silencers can be used to quickly kill an unsuspecting target. Think of all the hit and runs done with the loud as hell revolver but instead silenced.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 14, 2014, 12:40:12 pm »

You would be surprised how good silencers can be with the bullet sticking. Bullet sticking makes surgery a LOT longer, and silencers can be used to quickly kill an unsuspecting target. Think of all the hit and runs done with the loud as hell revolver but instead silenced.

Exactly. WITH silencers. I guess you could add silencers to the Armory, but that makes Security seem more like Secret Thought NKVDestapo. Without them, it's a really weak pistol, in comparison to things like the Revolver or the Mateba. Same way as while dangerous, you'd pick an esword over a screwdriver.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 14, 2014, 03:13:17 pm »

Well, good luck getting that one silencer from that locker in that place the warden lives.  :P

Gaah, I really want the /TG/ gun update thing, so I can remove clips...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13