Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New *Pixel* game by the creators of Pixel Piracy  (Read 2760 times)

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New *Pixel* game by the creators of Pixel Piracy
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2014, 02:04:30 pm »

Our upcoming game is

1. MUCH more stable than pixel piracy (for reference, pixel piracy had 1 developer and one producer, me. The new game has 2 MAIN developers, VITALI (original dev) giving oversight (not dedicated programming, but ideas on how best to structure internal code for ex), me as a producer, and a 50 k € budget as opposed to our 80 € budget lol.
Poysky Productions

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2014, 03:35:12 pm »

Well, after figuring out how to play (I still say the controls and mechanics should be more transparent at the start - make the tutorial part of the game, not something I have to remember to look for myself), I have to say Pixel Piracy is immensely fun. It would appear I've lost 5 hours to it in 2 days, and considering how little time I normally have to play games, believe me, that's a lot. I have also yet to encounter any bugs or crashes. So if this is unstable, I'm very much looking forward to what's next. If there are any open slots on any testing, I am most definitely interested.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2014, 08:13:44 pm »

Well I signed up.
Pages: 1 2 [3]