INSIDE GWG, WE MUST BEAT IT OUT OF HIM
- 29 (44.6%)
UNDER THE GM'S CONTROL
- 4 (6.2%)
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING ANYMORE
- 20 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 73

Author Topic: ROLL TO DESTROY EVERYTHING: UNIVERSE RESET FOR LIKE THE SEVENTH TIME NOW  (Read 187394 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SHOOT GREATWYRMGOLD IN THE FACE
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2014, 09:49:29 pm »

We won. The GWG has ceased to exist. Yay us.
I still want to shoot him.
Big Bang create new universe.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2014, 09:54:22 pm »

I have a GM stick! I can hijack the rolls! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

REMAKE THE UNIVERSE WHERE GWG DOESN'T EXIST

[4]

I GRANT MY OWN WISH USING THE GM STICK

WINNING

THE UNIVERSE IS REMADE AND GWG IS A POTATO
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:56:19 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2014, 09:55:19 pm »

Begin terraforming GreatWyrmGold's face into volcanic atmosphere that constantly erupts and spews lava on him.
"What do you expect this to do? A, it makes no sense. B, I am immune to fire."
Irrelevant. Lava is molten rock. Rock is super-effective against fire. You are gold dragon and breathe fire, thus you are fire element. Ergo, lava is super effective against the GWG.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2014, 10:01:54 pm »

Begin terraforming GreatWyrmGold's face into volcanic atmosphere that constantly erupts and spews lava on him.
Irrelevant. Lava is molten rock. Rock is super-effective against fire. You are gold dragon and breathe fire, thus you are fire element. Ergo, lava is super effective against the GWG.

^
Why pokemon will always defeat science
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2014, 10:11:30 pm »

Summon Occams razor. Disbelieve the uncreation theory.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2014, 10:28:42 pm »

Win the game by being a GWG protector and protecting GWG.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 25, 2014, 10:30:53 pm »

I just assumed they were just gold coloured, rather than made out of literal gold. You know, the slightly more sensible option (as far as that applies to giant firebreathing flying lizards).
Well, you look up the density of dragonscale. Given that it's completely arrowproof (remember, arrows cut through plate armor like a hot needle through a sheet of butter), it's definitely not keratin.

How would you feel if someone was sticking drills into you and cutting out your bones and blood and skin and stuff?
Have you ever had a bone marrow biopsy? This is exactly what that is.
I don't want a biopsy and they're taking a lot more than bone marrow so no it isn't that.

I just assumed they were just gold coloured, rather than made out of literal gold. You know, the slightly more sensible option (as far as that applies to giant firebreathing flying lizards).
Especially since gold isn't an organic material, or one found in measurable quantities in life, so in order to grow scales he'd literally have to eat treasure and then somehow deposit fully formed scales onto himself.
Many dragons from the legends did something more or less like that. Either they did eat metals and incorporate them into their bodies, or they lay down on hoards of treasure and let the treasure act as scales.

Destroy everything and everyone.
[6] GOOD GOD YOU KILLED THE GAME YOU SON OF A B----------------------

-------------------------

And one turn before I was going to hit the reset button.

Lava is Fire element. Everyone knows that. More importantly, in the source material for gold dragons, lava deals fire damage and is explicitly noted to not deal any damage to fire-immune creatures.
And by what logic does Rock deal extra damage to Fire?

Create a new universe. One where people don't want to shoot my face.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

blazing glory

« Reply #292 on: March 25, 2014, 10:36:44 pm »

Well, you look up the density of dragonscale. Given that it's completely arrowproof (remember, arrows cut through plate armor like a hot needle through a sheet of butter), it's definitely not keratin.

How would you feel if someone was sticking drills into you and cutting out your bones and blood and skin and stuff?
Have you ever had a bone marrow biopsy? This is exactly what that is.
I don't want a biopsy and they're taking a lot more than bone marrow so no it isn't that.

Especially since gold isn't an organic material, or one found in measurable quantities in life, so in order to grow scales he'd literally have to eat treasure and then somehow deposit fully formed scales onto himself.
Many dragons from the legends did something more or less like that. Either they did eat metals and incorporate them into their bodies, or they lay down on hoards of treasure and let the treasure act as scales.

Destroy everything and everyone.
[6] GOOD GOD YOU KILLED THE GAME YOU SON OF A B----------------------

And one turn before I was going to hit the reset button.

Lava is Fire element. Everyone knows that. More importantly, in the source material for gold dragons, lava deals fire damage and is explicitly noted to not deal any damage to fire-immune creatures.

Create a new universe. One where people don't want to shoot my face.

You dump a rock on a fire,you'll probably see it extenguished.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2014, 10:40:54 pm »

Only if the rock is bigger than the fire. And, let's face it, at that point a mass of paper would extinguish the fire. Or gasoline.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2014, 10:42:03 pm »

Reboot universe using classic X-COM disc

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 25, 2014, 10:48:28 pm »

Here's my area of expertise, and I can say BULLSHIT on multiple counts. Going off of DnD logic, I can say that it isn't completely arrowproof, but that's besides the point.

Longbows worked against knights because they could get through the lighter parts of the armor on the limbs, the chainmail and such. They only dented the breasplate and such.

That's a faulty assumption, and shame on you for going off popular opinion, GWG. Second off, what source? You don't think there's multiple games with gold dragons in them?
Third, it's called a type advantage.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 25, 2014, 10:52:04 pm »

Here's my area of expertise, and I can say BULLSHIT on multiple counts. Going off of DnD logic, I can say that it isn't completely arrowproof, but that's besides the point.
Longbows worked against knights because they could get through the lighter parts of the armor on the limbs, the chainmail and such. They only dented the breasplate and such.
Depends on the conditions. In good conditions, they went through breastplates.
Either that or my vaguely-remembered sources are wrong, but regardless, the point I was trying to prove is still valid, because chainmail is also way tougher than any organic substance.

That's a faulty assumption, and shame on you for going off popular opinion, GWG. Second off, what source? You don't think there's multiple games with gold dragons in them?
Your assumption is also faulty and based off of popular opinion.
I am not just a gold dragon, I am a great wyrm gold dragon. D&D.
By Pokemon logic, lightning should not affect anything grounded and should kill anything not grounded. Outside the Pokeverse, Pokemon type advantages have no meaning.
Sig

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #297 on: March 25, 2014, 11:19:29 pm »

By Pokemon logic, lightning should not affect anything grounded and should kill anything not grounded. Outside the Pokeverse, Pokemon type advantages have no meaning.
This is why people want to shoot you in the face GWG. Real-world logic doesn't always apply in fiction.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 25, 2014, 11:27:32 pm »

This is why people want to shoot you in the face GWG. Real-world logic doesn't always apply in fiction.

Physical laws anyways. Logic of the mind and actions is a separate realm and whether or not it wants to make sense is completely independent and either way is up to the person in charge
It's FEF, not FEOF

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2014, 11:29:13 pm »

Physical laws anyways. Logic of the mind and actions is a separate realm and whether or not it wants to make sense is completely independent and either way is up to the person in charge
Precisely.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 73