INSIDE GWG, WE MUST BEAT IT OUT OF HIM
- 29 (44.6%)
UNDER THE GM'S CONTROL
- 4 (6.2%)
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING ANYMORE
- 20 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 73

Author Topic: ROLL TO DESTROY EVERYTHING: UNIVERSE RESET FOR LIKE THE SEVENTH TIME NOW  (Read 189699 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO DESTROY 4MASK'S FACE: NOW RUN BY DARKPALADIN109 AND NAV!
« Reply #915 on: April 08, 2014, 11:10:41 pm »

Sacrifice Arcvasti to destroy the sun
It's FEF, not FEOF

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: April 08, 2014, 11:20:18 pm »

CHAOS METER:
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[͔͓̪̮͙̜́͘͠|̵̢̲͉͍̺͖̗̥̲́͡͡|̢̟̭̖̭̜́|̧̢̤͙̠̻|҉͚̰̥̫͖͓͓̬̮̞̣̀|͟҉̵̴̤̬̮̫͔̹͓͈͉͖|̵͙̜̘͝ͅͅ|̧̡͘͏͖̣͕̳̩̣̝̩̦̟̤̻̭̙̬͉̬̥|̛͙͕̦͇̫̺̭̥̰̝̯̯̼̝̻ͅ|̵̧̨͙̲̟͔̹|͝͏̮͓̮̦̜͔̤̳̹͉͔̘͍̺|̨̢̖̯͉̲̹͉͉̻̦̗̹̠̝̭͈͘͝|̸͎̝͓̩̗̹͓̖͔̝͈̻͡|̶̶̢̗̰̣͇̥̻̹̕͝|̵҉̸̮̦͙̘̲̻̯̫̬̟͉̬͉̮͕͚̜|̢̹͖͉͓̮̭̭͙͙͓̟̹͇͓̻̭̙͠|̴͇̟̖͔̭̻̱͕͕͘͠|̧͕͍͚̥͎̞͉͈͓̜̖͉̲̲́͘ͅͅ|̶̨͘҉̤̻̼̲ͅ|̷̴̛̦̪͔͖̱̰̗̟̩̟͍̲͇̹̀͡ͅ|̥̣̞͙͉͙͓̼͓̺̹͕̣̼͓̞̤͟|͏͕̹͙̬͖̟̝͞͝͡|̷̧̨̻̣̩͖͍̯͓͙͚̀͠|̷̥̼͔͇̟͖̰̱̠̰͓͎͕̩͟|̶̕͟͡҉̼͚̬͉|͏̷̨̡̤͖̣̮̯̝̯̗̰̙̤̩̺̰ͅ|̨̨̗͎͙͓̼̙̼̘͖͉̼̖͓ͅ|̸̸̼̹̖͓̻̞̠͇̱̜́͢͠|̴̨̮̟̘̱̻̖̕͝|͏̡̲̬̖̥̦͓̺͉̼̺̠̣̝͈̫̠̖̲̪͢͜|͏̴̨̛̬̙̪̮̻̖̩̥͔̲͉͢|̢̦̻̠͇̫̗̫̱̀͢͞H͖͍͚̹̲̳́́O̵̼̳L̵̡̜̮̯̣̤Y̼͇Ș̻͎̱̝͖̲H͕̞̲̘̟͢I͙͇̦T̯̭̯̺͇͓͢I̶̙͔̗̣͚͢C̦͉͖̝͘͡A̸̘̼͖͔̼̼̬Ń̢̪̫͈́T̴̤̭̘̻̦̱̳͎͞ͅE̺̬̯V̯͕̞̥͕͢E̡̛͔̩̝͓̥͎̩ͅN̷̢̝̤͚ͅC̠O̵̡̤̜̭͟N̛͙̗̤̟T̠̝͚̠̜͓̭̙͢O҉̶̴̬̝̜͚͚̩̭̰L̨͚̤T̷̷̯̠̭͇͚̝̺̝̘̥̘Ḫ̵̳̞̮̥̠̼̠̦̭̥̀E҉̬͎̠͔͓̩̮́͟C̡̠̹̻͖̲̤̩̝̻̭͍̙̯͓̥̭͓̀́̀Ḫ̴̸̡̰̲̪̳͚̣̕A̸̟͇̞̮̝̟̣̼̳̯͓̮̯̘͍̹̲̯͠O̶̧͍̗͎̮̥̯͙͟S̵̴̡͚̮͈͇͖̠̮̘̭̹̠̠̙
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 08, 2014, 11:22:33 pm »

CHAOS METER:
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[͔͓̪̮͙̜́͘͠|̵̢̲͉͍̺͖̗̥̲́͡͡|̢̟̭̖̭̜́|̧̢̤͙̠̻|҉͚̰̥̫͖͓͓̬̮̞̣̀|͟҉̵̴̤̬̮̫͔̹͓͈͉͖|̵͙̜̘͝ͅͅ|̧̡͘͏͖̣͕̳̩̣̝̩̦̟̤̻̭̙̬͉̬̥|̛͙͕̦͇̫̺̭̥̰̝̯̯̼̝̻ͅ|̵̧̨͙̲̟͔̹|͝͏̮͓̮̦̜͔̤̳̹͉͔̘͍̺|̨̢̖̯͉̲̹͉͉̻̦̗̹̠̝̭͈͘͝|̸͎̝͓̩̗̹͓̖͔̝͈̻͡|̶̶̢̗̰̣͇̥̻̹̕͝|̵҉̸̮̦͙̘̲̻̯̫̬̟͉̬͉̮͕͚̜|̢̹͖͉͓̮̭̭͙͙͓̟̹͇͓̻̭̙͠|̴͇̟̖͔̭̻̱͕͕͘͠|̧͕͍͚̥͎̞͉͈͓̜̖͉̲̲́͘ͅͅ|̶̨͘҉̤̻̼̲ͅ|̷̴̛̦̪͔͖̱̰̗̟̩̟͍̲͇̹̀͡ͅ|̥̣̞͙͉͙͓̼͓̺̹͕̣̼͓̞̤͟|͏͕̹͙̬͖̟̝͞͝͡|̷̧̨̻̣̩͖͍̯͓͙͚̀͠|̷̥̼͔͇̟͖̰̱̠̰͓͎͕̩͟|̶̕͟͡҉̼͚̬͉|͏̷̨̡̤͖̣̮̯̝̯̗̰̙̤̩̺̰ͅ|̨̨̗͎͙͓̼̙̼̘͖͉̼̖͓ͅ|̸̸̼̹̖͓̻̞̠͇̱̜́͢͠|̴̨̮̟̘̱̻̖̕͝|͏̡̲̬̖̥̦͓̺͉̼̺̠̣̝͈̫̠̖̲̪͢͜|͏̴̨̛̬̙̪̮̻̖̩̥͔̲͉͢|̢̦̻̠͇̫̗̫̱̀͢͞H͖͍͚̹̲̳́́O̵̼̳L̵̡̜̮̯̣̤Y̼͇Ș̻͎̱̝͖̲H͕̞̲̘̟͢I͙͇̦T̯̭̯̺͇͓͢I̶̙͔̗̣͚͢C̦͉͖̝͘͡A̸̘̼͖͔̼̼̬Ń̢̪̫͈́T̴̤̭̘̻̦̱̳͎͞ͅE̺̬̯V̯͕̞̥͕͢E̡̛͔̩̝͓̥͎̩ͅN̷̢̝̤͚ͅC̠O̵̡̤̜̭͟N̛͙̗̤̟T̠̝͚̠̜͓̭̙͢O҉̶̴̬̝̜͚͚̩̭̰L̨͚̤T̷̷̯̠̭͇͚̝̺̝̘̥̘Ḫ̵̳̞̮̥̠̼̠̦̭̥̀E҉̬͎̠͔͓̩̮́͟C̡̠̹̻͖̲̤̩̝̻̭͍̙̯͓̥̭͓̀́̀Ḫ̴̸̡̰̲̪̳͚̣̕A̸̟͇̞̮̝̟̣̼̳̯͓̮̯̘͍̹̲̯͠O̶̧͍̗͎̮̥̯͙͟S̵̴̡͚̮͈͇͖̠̮̘̭̹̠̠̙

Excuse me, I need to go and clear up some room in my sig.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: GreatWyrmGold begins working on an actual plot?!? INJURE EVERYTHING!
« Reply #918 on: April 08, 2014, 11:50:42 pm »

Issue everyone bandanas (wear them on your head, not anywhere else or I'll murder you), flintlock pistols and cutlasses to increase the Pirate Meter. EDIT: Also, stab someone with a cutlass while giving it to them. Doesn't matter who.
Just a reminder, as it's been 4 pages since I posted my action.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 09, 2014, 08:03:31 am »

Hahahaha, you still think there's any sort of order still controlling this mess.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: April 09, 2014, 02:55:01 pm »

D̼̜̮̺̺͌̾̿͛ͣ̓́ͯ́̚͜͜Ẽ̵̸̢̩̞͙͕͈̻̲̳̝̭͉̦̈̇͛̎̎͌̓̎́ͣ͌̒̊̓̉͞ͅV͎̟͍̹̫̪͓̟̖̙͎̜̀̿ͧ͊̌͊̑ͬͪͬ͌͗ͦ̂́̀̈͛͜͝O̡͈̜̭͎̲̖̟̰͔̹̊̈́͂̅̍̒͋ͭ̇̿̓͌ͦ͑͒͆ͥ̀͢͡U̵̧͎̱̖̩͐̂̈́͗R̸̷̛͔̣̣̣͎̪̣̥̟̪̦̣̺̦̅̽͛̃̓͢͠ ̛̫̳̖͉̟̘̞͕̜̰̣̟͖̂ͦͩͤ͋̏́̈́̄ͦͣͤ̈́́͞T̵̬̝̥̻͙̭͎͍͍ͦ̍͂̿͗ͭ̄͂͐ͩ͑ͩ͠H̸̲̖̯͈̣͍ͮ̓͋̾ͬ͗ͧͣͬ̅͒̃͡Ę̸̸̯͎͙͍̜̙̭͔̟̭͍̫͛͋̎ͣͬͣͪ͗ ̵̷̲̦̺̫̺̮͉͔̣̥̘̭͖̳ͦ̀ͯ̓͂̾̆̃ͦ͊͢S̶̐̒̎͂̑̄̓͑̾͐̾ͧ̉̚͏̧̭̙̱̥͎̯̀Ó̋͑͊͑ͮ̌̄̈́͘̕҉̸͏̻̤͓͓̗U̷̢̾ͧ̏ͬ͗ͮͭ͢҉̷͙͚̤̙̹̼͖̲͇̘̗̖̳̠̜͇L̘̠̮̼̖̫̲̑͗ͦ̓ͧͪ̆ͮ͂̅ͧ̿̈́̒ͫ̀́̀͝ ̏ͬ͗ͥ̐ͮͭ̊ͪ̏̐̔ͣ̿̈҉̨̤̮͔̣͉͓͖̺͍̩̳̬̖͜͠Ǫ̸͎͚̱͖̖̦͉̗̬̞̟̰̯̟̳͂ͣ͐̋̚F̷̡̧̫̭̗̙͓̫͎̺̘̠̦͖̮̻͇̄́ͤͯ̓ͩ̇ ͈͙̬̮̭̯̟͙̼̾̽̐̀M̡̜̭͍͙̼̼̹̣̱̺̱̝̦̫͍̼̍͆́͡A̛͎̝̠͓̟͚͓͙̱͂̉ͬ͐̾̓̋͛̓̄͌͗̿̅̚̚̕S̶̞͇̙̳͇͈͈͔̰̻̘̠͙͒̑͂̐ͣͦͯ̊̋͑̽̆́͟͠T̫͉̩̥̖̬̤̙͔̙͓̰̝̯̦̗̰͆̓̍͆̇̓̔̍ͫ͋̽ͨ̊̀͢͜A̷͙̤̤͈̰̯̝͖̽͆͆̍ͫ̈́ͧ̂̽̅̇ͮ͋̃͆͘͢͝ͅC̸͐̓͂́̐͛ͭ͂ͩ̋̄̓ͬͮ͌̋̚̕͢͝͏͇̬̟̻͚͙͉H̡͎͚̩͕̮̰̝̞ͭ̑͆̆̇ͥͮ̆̔̍ͫ͗ͫ̐̏͂̆̏́́̚͞Eͯ̂͒̈̋͐ͥ͐̇̄̈́͒ͪ̀̚͡҉͎̰̯͉̲̯̞͕̤̪̜̼͓ͅE̛̾̉ͯͬ͂͐͑ͤ̋̚͏̹̘̯̖̠S̸̠̜̠͎̺̻̩͖̜͖̦̝̔̒̓̑̿̂ͮ̆̄̋̓ͨ̈́͋̒̇ͫͫ͡͞ͅȨ̡ͪ̋ͬ̓̒̈́̓ͣ̉͊͌ͮ̀͢͏̭͇̬̘̜̝̱̰̟̰.̛̒̉̃ͮ̓̏̄͑͗̉̓̈͒̈́̾ͤ̃͏͕̤̥̘͓͖̦͍̦

Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 09, 2014, 04:36:29 pm »

I'M BACK, BITCHES!

HONESTLY, LEAVE FOR A WEEK AND YOU LOT HAVE GONE AND LOST IT
NEVER LET GWG TOUCH YOUR SHIT
Start sacrificing people until the game stabilizes and starts making sense again.

[6]

EVERYONE IS SACRIFICED! HOORAY!

YOU SUMMON ME BACK! HOORAY!

Sacrifice Arcvasti to destroy the sun

[2]

NO SEAL
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 09, 2014, 05:36:00 pm »

D̼̜̮̺̺͌̾̿͛ͣ̓́ͯ́̚͜͜Ẽ̵̸̢̩̞͙͕͈̻̲̳̝̭͉̦̈̇͛̎̎͌̓̎́ͣ͌̒̊̓̉͞ͅV͎̟͍̹̫̪͓̟̖̙͎̜̀̿ͧ͊̌͊̑ͬͪͬ͌͗ͦ̂́̀̈͛͜͝O̡͈̜̭͎̲̖̟̰͔̹̊̈́͂̅̍̒͋ͭ̇̿̓͌ͦ͑͒͆ͥ̀͢͡U̵̧͎̱̖̩͐̂̈́͗R̸̷̛͔̣̣̣͎̪̣̥̟̪̦̣̺̦̅̽͛̃̓͢͠ ̛̫̳̖͉̟̘̞͕̜̰̣̟͖̂ͦͩͤ͋̏́̈́̄ͦͣͤ̈́́͞T̵̬̝̥̻͙̭͎͍͍ͦ̍͂̿͗ͭ̄͂͐ͩ͑ͩ͠H̸̲̖̯͈̣͍ͮ̓͋̾ͬ͗ͧͣͬ̅͒̃͡Ę̸̸̯͎͙͍̜̙̭͔̟̭͍̫͛͋̎ͣͬͣͪ͗ ̵̷̲̦̺̫̺̮͉͔̣̥̘̭͖̳ͦ̀ͯ̓͂̾̆̃ͦ͊͢S̶̐̒̎͂̑̄̓͑̾͐̾ͧ̉̚͏̧̭̙̱̥͎̯̀Ó̋͑͊͑ͮ̌̄̈́͘̕҉̸͏̻̤͓͓̗U̷̢̾ͧ̏ͬ͗ͮͭ͢҉̷͙͚̤̙̹̼͖̲͇̘̗̖̳̠̜͇L̘̠̮̼̖̫̲̑͗ͦ̓ͧͪ̆ͮ͂̅ͧ̿̈́̒ͫ̀́̀͝ ̏ͬ͗ͥ̐ͮͭ̊ͪ̏̐̔ͣ̿̈҉̨̤̮͔̣͉͓͖̺͍̩̳̬̖͜͠Ǫ̸͎͚̱͖̖̦͉̗̬̞̟̰̯̟̳͂ͣ͐̋̚F̷̡̧̫̭̗̙͓̫͎̺̘̠̦͖̮̻͇̄́ͤͯ̓ͩ̇ ͈͙̬̮̭̯̟͙̼̾̽̐̀M̡̜̭͍͙̼̼̹̣̱̺̱̝̦̫͍̼̍͆́͡A̛͎̝̠͓̟͚͓͙̱͂̉ͬ͐̾̓̋͛̓̄͌͗̿̅̚̚̕S̶̞͇̙̳͇͈͈͔̰̻̘̠͙͒̑͂̐ͣͦͯ̊̋͑̽̆́͟͠T̫͉̩̥̖̬̤̙͔̙͓̰̝̯̦̗̰͆̓̍͆̇̓̔̍ͫ͋̽ͨ̊̀͢͜A̷͙̤̤͈̰̯̝͖̽͆͆̍ͫ̈́ͧ̂̽̅̇ͮ͋̃͆͘͢͝ͅC̸͐̓͂́̐͛ͭ͂ͩ̋̄̓ͬͮ͌̋̚̕͢͝͏͇̬̟̻͚͙͉H̡͎͚̩͕̮̰̝̞ͭ̑͆̆̇ͥͮ̆̔̍ͫ͗ͫ̐̏͂̆̏́́̚͞Eͯ̂͒̈̋͐ͥ͐̇̄̈́͒ͪ̀̚͡҉͎̰̯͉̲̯̞͕̤̪̜̼͓ͅE̛̾̉ͯͬ͂͐͑ͤ̋̚͏̹̘̯̖̠S̸̠̜̠͎̺̻̩͖̜͖̦̝̔̒̓̑̿̂ͮ̆̄̋̓ͨ̈́͋̒̇ͫͫ͡͞ͅȨ̡ͪ̋ͬ̓̒̈́̓ͣ̉͊͌ͮ̀͢͏̭͇̬̘̜̝̱̰̟̰.̛̒̉̃ͮ̓̏̄͑͗̉̓̈͒̈́̾ͤ̃͏͕̤̥̘͓͖̦͍̦
IMPEDE ACTION
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: April 09, 2014, 06:22:51 pm »

IMPEDE ACTION

IMPEDE HIS ATTEMPT TO IMPEDE!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: April 09, 2014, 06:26:08 pm »

Just start nuking things already
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: April 09, 2014, 08:07:43 pm »

Hang out with the god of death at a bar. Order him a drink
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: April 09, 2014, 10:56:09 pm »

Get a poll put up asking what is the best way to destroy my face!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: April 10, 2014, 02:04:17 am »

Hijack RTD.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: April 10, 2014, 02:06:29 am »

Hijack RTD.
[5]
You are successful.

IMPEDE ACTION

IMPEDE HIS ATTEMPT TO IMPEDE!
[2]
The GM is too lazy to read the Zalgo text.

Just start nuking things already
[5]
You manage to destroy ten countries and start a nuclear war.

Hang out with the god of death at a bar. Order him a drink
[2]
The god of death doesn't like alcohol.

Get a poll put up asking what is the best way to destroy my face!
[3]
Well, I would make one, but I don't control the topic.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: April 10, 2014, 07:17:06 am »

Become the One GM to Rule Them All. I shall never be usurped, only appoint my successor!
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 73