Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?

Duck
Horses

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36

Author Topic: You're in a Post-Apocalyptic Rainforest: Recruiting for second wave! ((YoaP))  (Read 43992 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Fort Victoria

((At least I'll be well equipped if I decide to desert))

Tell the cops that I'm new to the military and they didn't really tell me how to use the laser gun,I was just showing the gun to my mate here *slap Desmond on the back* and it set off!

If this succeeds wait around until this guy shows up http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DrillSergeantNasty and gives me a order.

[5-1CHA]

You're in the military now! And yes, verbal dakka in the face.

Create a large piece of conceptual outdoor art. Wait until people think "Who the carp does this guy think he is, filling the main square with ranch dressing? Must be one of those weird artists, and a great one at that." Then take commissions.

[5+1CHA]

You get arrested for defiling the monument created to commemorate the people lost during the nuclear cataclysm and the chaos shortly after it.

Procyon: Get a 3D scan of the geographical location of the site on my laptop.

You'll get one while you are out there. The convoy to the outpost will be ready in [one turn].

Time for plan B!

Curl up in a foetal position and cry.

The guards are sorta freaked out.

"Alright, take this pistol and piss off."

Tackle some low-level criminals to shake off the rust. Tackle them with bullets.

[4+1]INT, [3]DEX

You find a gang of smugglers, and subsequently miss all of them.

Happy Campers

((Gah! The GUI got fucked! Needs a reset- no rolls, no location, nothing!))

Sooo, uh, more training and watch-dogging until further notice...

[2] ((I'm assuming DEX training))

+.1 to DEX!

Yay!

Woot, party tiem.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Lucas de Carpe, the Artist: Protest that I did it for Art, all respect for the dead. But the monument was a mere pile of boring rocks, easily rearranged to be fabulous. Similarly, we can rearrange society and make it work, instead of arresting people for expressing their views on the future.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 05:52:51 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

blazing glory

Look for any obvious disrepair and try to fix it. (With my construction walker of course,also how large are these things?)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((about 5 metres or so high))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

((Oi, one of you happy campers, start a project! Barnabus isn't the 'initiating' type.))
[Continued training rolls however frequently they are available]

-e
((Wow, really? The duck? The horses would have zero offensive power, and their appendages would be well below the size required to support their weight. If they don't break all their legs simply trying to reach you or flee, a light kick would turn them into pudding.

The DUCK on the other hand could bisect you with a single QUACK))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 05:00:35 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((...I am making a game out of this. Should be good for laffs.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

blazing glory

((Wow, really? The duck? The horses would have zero offensive power, and their appendages would be well below the size required to support their weight. If they don't break all their legs simply trying to reach you or flee, a light kick would turn them into pudding.

((Which is why everyone (well more or less everyone) voted for the duck!))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

((On the contrary. Shrinking a creature in half decreases its weight to its cube root, but its strength to its square root, therefore the horses would become relatively stronger, while the duck would be too weak to even walk. Proof here, or here.))

((...I am making a game out of this. Should be good for laffs.))
You're late.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

Procyon: Sleep until convoy is ready.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Work out while waiting for the booze to be ready.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Arrest them?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Get job. Get money. Get drunk.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

blazing glory

And lo, I screamed updates!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

And lo, I screamed updates!

So SmurfingtontheThird dispersed the updates, and there was much rejoicing. In other news, can someone wake up the sleeping players?

Fort Victoria

Lucas de Carpe, the Artist: Protest that I did it for Art, all respect for the dead. But the monument was a mere pile of boring rocks, easily rearranged to be fabulous. Similarly, we can rearrange society and make it work, instead of arresting people for expressing their views on the future.

[3+2]CHA

You weasel out of it. You have to design a new monument though.

Look for any obvious disrepair and try to fix it. (With my construction walker of course,also how large are these things?)

[4]

You fix some of the wall. Winrar. You're now part of a military convoy to help build an outpost.

Procyon: Sleep until convoy is ready.

Get job. Get money. Get drunk.

[6]

Anyone in the military and construction/engineering industries is moving out to a mining outpost to the south. Everyone is in an armored convey at the moment. Someone screams.

"AMBUSH!"

Arrest them?

[2]

They already legged it. RATS

Happy Campers

((Oi, one of you happy campers, start a project! Barnabus isn't the 'initiating' type.))
[Continued training rolls however frequently they are available]

-e

[4]

+0.2 to DEX!

Work out while waiting for the booze to be ready.

[6]

MUSCLES GET

+0.3 to STR
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36