Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What could I do to make this game better?

Better updates.
  More Updates.
  Better explanations on how things work.
  MOR BOOM!
  City Maps- this would take some time, but is doable.
  Other (Post suggestion with an explanation.)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: GUNPUNK- Chapter 1: Separate Paths  (Read 33825 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: GUNPUNK- Steampunk, only replace steam with GUNPOWDER!
« Reply #165 on: April 08, 2014, 11:48:25 pm »

((...you want a water gun. Seriously? All these large, bulky, powerful guns, and you're going to screw everyone over with a supersoaker.

I love these forums.))
((Hey, I have the equivalent of a coiling light machine gun, but it's no use if I'm shot before I get to use it.)) EDIT: ((Also, depending on the roll I might get the equivalent of a riot control water cannon instead of a boring supersoaker.)) EDIT2: ((Also, sigging this if you don't mind.))
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 12:06:32 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2014, 12:13:04 am »

((Sig free, go ahead.))
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:00:48 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2014, 02:03:46 pm »

((Annnd waiting for Wwolin again. As per usual, will post tomorrow regardless, da dee da dee da, etc.))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2014, 08:32:15 pm »

Fire a shell into Sean's kneecap. Or head. So long as it stops him.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 09, 2014, 09:54:16 pm »

((WHAT THE FUCK. YOU'RE PROTECING THE PSYCHOPATH WHO KILLED INNOCENTS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2014, 05:55:05 am »

((WHAT THE FUCK. YOU'RE PROTECING THE PSYCHOPATH WHO KILLED INNOCENTS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.))
((1. My character still has no idea what's going on. 2. "Innocents" 3. You're trying to murder me after the party set me straight. Who's the psychopathic killer here? 4. MANLY COMBAT is both an honorable and highly serious form of trial by arms.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2014, 06:04:28 am »

((1. My character still has no idea what's going on. 2. "Innocents" 3. You're trying to murder me after the party set me straight. Who's the psychopathic killer here? 4. MANLY COMBAT is both an honorable and highly serious form of trial by arms.))
((You attacked the civilians instead of the guards. 2. Relatively so. 3. Finishing the motherfucking job. 4. Very well. Blade vs blade, no armour, bring it.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2014, 06:14:52 am »

((You attacked the civilians instead of the guards. 2. Relatively so. 3. Finishing the motherfucking job. 4. Very well. Blade vs blade, no armour, bring it.))
((1. Having no idea who was who, I can't be blamed for attacking a specific side over the other. I even flipped a coin for it. 4. I don't carry a blade (as it's not at all MANLY to need help to hit someone) and I'm barely conscious. The rules of chivalry dictate you can't challenge me right now.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2014, 06:52:26 am »

((1. Having no idea who was who, I can't be blamed for attacking a specific side over the other. I even flipped a coin for it. 4. I don't carry a blade (as it's not at all MANLY to need help to hit someone) and I'm barely conscious. The rules of chivalry dictate you can't challenge me right now.))
((It's obviously easy to tell who is a civilian and who is military at a glance! 4. Alrighty, I'll just kill you.))

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2014, 02:52:18 pm »

PROLOUGE, TURN 6:

Spoiler: Khabi (click to show/hide)

MANRAGE my way through my foe while continuing with the original plan of blasting Gamerlord's head off. Damned traitor.
Finish off the psychopathic monster by emptying the gun in his face and then stabbing as needed.

[6+1][6]

Sean and Immo' Joe charge at each other, each fuelled by their determination to right what they see as wrong, each battered and sore, but unwilling to rest until they succeed.

They meet... and are blown back from each other as one weapon misfires, sparking the gunpowder in the next one, which in turn starts a chain reaction which makes the two of them look like a massive firecracker.

They both suffer 10 damage and fall unconscious!

EVERYONE ELSE SUFFERS 5 DAMAGE!

[1] You get knocked off your feet as they set off a massive explosion, and lose a further 1 damage.

Run.

(GAMERLORD! WE ALMOST HAD THE TANK ON OUR SIDE!)

[3] You wait for a lull in the fire fight- there is no way you're running through that storm of bullets.

Work on something that'd make things less chaotic, such as a device to prevent gunpowder ignition at range.

[2] You find a bucket full of grenades.

Accept the terms.

Gotta lay low after a rampage, two birds with one stone...

(('Lay low'? Good luck.))

[5] You manage to wrangle some better terms- he'll give you 1000 Wadōkaichin to stock up on your arsenal.

[4] The Villagers take advantage of the guards being knocked over by the shockwave and deal a further 19 damage.

[2] The Guards are still recovering from the blast!

Spoiler: Villagers (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Oshin Guards (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creed(Playergamer) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sean(Gamerlord) (click to show/hide)

((If you see anything off feel free to point it out. Thanks.

If I missed dealing 5 damage to someone, please say so.))
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:51:01 pm by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2014, 04:40:14 pm »

Skirt around the skirmish and find some armor or weapon shops.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2014, 05:24:30 pm »

"Whooo boy! Now that was one hell of a bang! Lucky thing it didn't set off my gunpowder stash when it happened. Speakin' of which, that gives me an idea..."

Willard springs to his feet and dives behind the bar, smashing anything that might produce a jagged edge and putting the shards into whatever sort of pot or container he can find, along with a fair amount of demolition powder.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 10, 2014, 05:29:33 pm »

Joe attempts to synthesize health from testosterone.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 10, 2014, 05:49:11 pm »

One shot in original guard 1, one shot in original guard 2, three remaining shots in original guard 3.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2014, 06:42:46 pm »

Joe attempts to synthesize health from testosterone.

Siggy, Siggy, SIGGED.

Edit: You and Sean/Gamerlord are both unconscious, but I'll roll for that as it could be a undiscovered ability.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:47:41 pm by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19