Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pyromancers and geomancers  (Read 1216 times)

mineforce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pyromancers and geomancers
« on: June 07, 2014, 06:05:17 am »

Any ideas how to them to generate in worlds? I see them in object testing arena and tried them out to learn they have very cool powers. But when I go into the raws I can't find them? I'm guessing I should copy the necromancer stuff and replace raise the dead with pyromancer and geomancer abilities. If I do find out anyways can I mod it so that pyromancer slab doesn't make people immortal (geomancer kinda broken at the moment and I don't know how to fix it.). I was thinking geomancer's can be this positive kind of people who use there abilities for good (geomancer abilities are lacking though) while pyromancer can be just like necromancers.
Who's born in the fortress, die in the fortress

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Pyromancers and geomancers
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 06:28:10 am »

They are secrets/curses from Dwarf Chocolate by Seth Cryied, and I assume this question is about MasterworkDF, which includes them as well?

To find them in the raws, search through the interaction files, not the creature files.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

mineforce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 01:34:03 pm »

I don't have masterwork though. I want it but I already made my stuff and going through the raws will take a while. Also I can't find anything in the interactions pyromancers and geomancers. Do you mean the example interactions though?
Who's born in the fortress, die in the fortress

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 01:46:47 pm »

I don't have masterwork though. I want it but I already made my stuff and going through the raws will take a while. Also I can't find anything in the interactions pyromancers and geomancers. Do you mean the example interactions though?

You can find dwarf chocolate then install the mod into your DF. You'll find more information it in its thread :
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=104833.0