Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 280456 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Before I vote, a question. What will this do to Soldiers? Will they still be able to go Wyvern Rider, or will they only have two promotion paths, or what?
Wyvern Riders can promote from Soldier trainees or Rider trainees. Soldier trainee promotions are unaffected.

Also question for Cecil: the dances that don't have dance% on their description are meant to hit every time?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:01:15 am by Solymr »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I think that's partially because it's still not square. Even though for a TankEF we wouldn't use the same sprites normal FEF does, and therefore there's no point in them being rectangular.

>:[

It's not that I'm using rectangular sprites; Y is stretched 8 pixels extra to accomodate for 8 pixel high name under the sprite :P

And I will be splice-glueing Advance Wars icons for TankEF, so these won't be a problem.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CecilHoshino

• Bay Watcher
  • Guidebook Amateur
    • View Profile

Also question for Cecil: the dances that don't have dance% on their description are meant to hit every time?

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

(Yes, any dance without a Dance% in their description auto-hit)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

I think that's partially because it's still not square. Even though for a TankEF we wouldn't use the same sprites normal FEF does, and therefore there's no point in them being rectangular.

It's not that I'm using rectangular sprites; Y is stretched 8 pixels extra to accomodate for 8 pixel high name under the sprite :P

And I will be splice-glueing Advance Wars icons for TankEF, so these won't be a problem.
It'd be good if you recolor the sprites then, cause the colors will propably clash with the map, due to how bright they are, in comparison to typical FE colors.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 03:40:15 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

You better at least recolor the damn sprites then, cause the colors will clash too much with the map, I think.

O_o what's with the angry tone here
It's FEF, not FEOF

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And poll changed. I don't really care much for the priest monk stuff tho :v

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm...kinda neutral about this, to be honest.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There we go, an option for guys like you and me.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Who cares about weapon proficiencies? It makes perfect sense for a new priest to decide to become a monk instead of a full-fledged priest.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's why the "no" option is there :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Which is what I voted for :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cecil, can classes that use staves counterattack with any weapons they might have even if they used their staff to heal?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Here's a reposting of Maxwell's OW sprite from Mecha FEF to show what the tank sprites will likely look like.

As can be seen, tanks look just fine using the FE pallets, and recoloring the Advance Wars sprites will be trivial. Just remember to look at both Advance Wars' and Day of Ruins' sprites, as they each have different sets of tank sprites that could be used to represent different unit types.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Priest trainees gonna keep being able to promote into Monks, nothing strange about it. Next poll up.

Ps: nice tanks

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Maybe if someone had an alternative to cloudwalking ready, they might find people more receptive.

*gently taps No option*
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 300