Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Wrecked Land [SG]  (Read 10855 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Wrecked Land [SG]
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2014, 08:22:31 pm »

Put down the box, grab the shovel, and head to the other room.
+1, hide ourselves if we can.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2014, 08:34:08 pm »

Put down the box, grab the shovel, and head to the other room.
+1, hide ourselves if we can.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2014, 08:47:19 pm »

Eh, maybe I was a bit unclear. The layout of the station is like this:

|===|======|
|                     |
| x    |s            |
|===|======|
           w w  d

Wherein x is you, s is the stairs, w's are windows, and d is the door to the house. Whoever is trying to climb through the window is in the other room. Hiding yourself is a problematic suggestion. Okay, well:

You adjust your grip on the shovel and walk into the other room quietly but quickly. You are met with a sight that is equally hilarious and worrying: a man wearing two overcoats and an extremely ridiculous tricorne hat is trying to squeeze his rotund self through your window. He spots you almost immediately, and tries to level the submachinegun he has in his hands at you, with questionable success. He manages to fire two or three bullets at you, then gravity finally wins over friction and he drops to the floor, losing the hat in process. He appears momentarily dazed.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2014, 08:55:41 pm »

Run up to him and whack his head with the spade. If that doesn't work in knocking him unconscious, hack his hands off so he can't shoot us. Kick away the gun in either case.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2014, 09:25:40 pm »

+1, except the hacking of hands thing. Just hit 'm on the head.

Also, when he is KO then tie him up. Probably be using one of his coats.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2014, 09:47:35 pm »

+1 also remember to pick up the gun once he is unconscious.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2014, 09:49:02 pm »

And take a peak at what he was shooting
Highly Opinionated Fool

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 12, 2014, 07:47:52 am »

You charge the man, aiming a sweeping overhead strike at his head. Unfortunately, you miss, and your shovel embeds itself in the windowframe. The man uses the few moments you spend extracting it to recover his gun and shoot you in the thigh - in your adrenaline rush you aren't sure about the extent of the damage - before you rush him again, this time moving away from the window, and your shovel impacts first his gun, and then his head, sending him sprawling on the floor. You look at the shovel - the edge is covered in gore. A shudder runs through your body, and you briefly ponder whether you've killed this strange man. You've never killed anybody before - not like this, anyway.

-Good work. Now please put the spade down and your hands up. Step away from the gun, too, okay?

It seems that while you were scuffling with the tricorne dude, a woman has snuck up on you - she is leaning casually against the window, her gun - a short, stubby thing with a perforated barrel jacket and a large, unwieldy-looking pan mag on top- pointing not exactly at you, but in your general vicinity. She's wearing a grey felt greatcoat and a small round sheepskin hat, and her facial features can be described as hawkish.

A pale young man with a mop of shaggy black hair - wearing a hat similar to the woman's - pokes his head through the window.

-Jen, they're gonna be here in two minutes, tops - who the hell is that?

Spoiler: Wounds (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 10:53:53 am by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 12, 2014, 10:05:38 am »

"In my humble opinion I might need the spade for support, as he shot me in leg after all. But if you insist..."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 12, 2014, 04:43:25 pm »

"In my humble opinion I might need the spade for support, as he shot me in leg after all. But if you insist..."
+1

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 12, 2014, 04:46:39 pm »

+1.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 12, 2014, 04:47:36 pm »

+1
+ and do as she says, but also grab the tricorne when we set the spade down. If she asks why, tell her that we're taking it as a trophy. Also that it is fashionable.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 12, 2014, 04:49:36 pm »

-1 to the hat.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 12, 2014, 08:01:47 pm »

The woman rolls her eyes at you, a tiny lopsided grin appearing on her face.

-Next you're gonna ask me if I would part an old man from his walking stick and all that. I wasn't born yesterday, you know.

After you set the shovel down and take a few steps back, she motions for the man to climb in through the window, which he does. She turns back to you.

-Okay, we don't have much time. I assume you don't want to die, yes? Very soon, around ten-ish very angry bandits are going to arrive here after our hides. I'm really unsure if they will listen when you tell them you're not with us...especially seeing as you just arranged for one of their buddies. Plus you're one of the Prince's boys, right? They're not gonna be inclined to argue with you - same as with us. 

She taps her fingers on the handguard of her gun, her expression stern.

-Normally I'm not friends with the Royalists, but I'm need every chance I can get. I don't wanna die, not yet. Not ever. Help us and yourself. I'll let you have the stiff's gun, if I can first have a Royal Infantryman's word of honor on not using it against us...Not until we've dealt with this, at least.

The man shakes his head.

-Bad move, boss. But whatever, we're fucked anyway.

-I'll ask for your opinion when I need it, Private Rende.

She looks you in the eye, evidently awaiting your answer. Now that the adrenaline rush has abated slightly, you start feeling the pain in your right leg, but it feels like it's still functional.

Spoiler: Wounds (click to show/hide)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 12, 2014, 08:31:41 pm »

Agree, and explain that we aren't actually a Royalist and that we come from [Where were we from? I forget.] Let her know we're just trying to survive and get off this rock ASAP.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11