Other Projects > Other Games

Airships, their building and subsequent blowing up: A game

(1/31) > >>

Zarkonnen:
So I'm making a dieselpunk airship-building RTS that's kind of inspired by DF in a "lots of little people running around way". Hope it's OK I do the self-promo thing and post about it here.

Website | YouTube game footage

At its core, the game is about designing airships and fighting with them. Ships are put together out of modules, and the layout of modules matters a great deal: everything on board is done by individual airsailors who need to run around, ferrying coal, ammunition, water and repair tools - and sometimes their fallen comrades.

You can command fleets of airships both against the computer and against other players across the Internet. In addition, there is a single-player strategic mode, where you use your fleet to conquer city after city, unlocking new modules and bonuses with each of them.

Finally, the game has an authentic-ish system of heraldry where you can create your own coat of arms, and register it with the game forums as unique to you.

The game is currently in an "early release" state, also known as "you can get it now, and it will be done when it's done". Check it out. :)

miauw62:
This looks cool. Reminds me of that Piecewise game, I think it was called Mainspring.

SharpKris:
i've bought the game but it seems i can't download it

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>
<Code>ExpiredToken</Code>
<Message>The provided token has expired.</Message>
<Details>Request has expired: 1396278212</Details>
</Error>"

Zarkonnen:

--- Quote from: SharpKris on March 31, 2014, 10:06:15 am ---i've bought the game but it seems i can't download it

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>
<Code>ExpiredToken</Code>
<Message>The provided token has expired.</Message>
<Details>Request has expired: 1396278212</Details>
</Error>"

--- End quote ---

Well, that's very annoying. Did you buy it through itch.io? Ping me on zarkonnen@gmail.com and I'll sort you out.

WhitiusOpus:
Meh. I would play it, but I don't like spending money on a game that is only in alpha, and doesn't have a demo version. This looks more like a donation based game...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version