Advanced search  

Author Topic: My idea  (Read 964 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
My idea
« on: April 01, 2014, 06:17:20 am »

I think we should take forum games and roleplay in a new way. These games are weak and immature, as well as them being wildly unpopular. I have an idea! All forum games should be about ballet. It is a mature RP environment and everybody loves ballet.  So let's start the ballet revolution! I shall be a god after this!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: My idea
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 06:40:01 am »

On second thought...
The games are weak? meeping games are weak. You're weak. I've been in this forum 15 years...
You dialed a modem to get here. I took an eighty-million dollar dollar T-1. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's games, you can't close them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign up for the game you are running. You hear me you meeping trolls? A-B-R. A-Always, B-Be, R-running a game. Always be running. ALWAYS BE RUNNING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have you attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, because it's meep or walk. You run a game or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision, for glob? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the players coming in. You think they came in to get out of Other Games? A guy don't walk on the FG&R lest he wants to play. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their time. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, pal?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:47:41 am by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 07:34:07 am »

I'm trying to decide if I should join, or if my April Fool's Day thing will be taking everyone else's April Fools Day things 100% seriously.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 08:12:45 am »

I don't know about weak but these game are never boring. I'm sometimes terrified to leave the house in case someone turns one of the adventures I follow in a direction that makes me loses interest.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 02:39:03 pm »

I don't know about weak but these game are never boring. I'm sometimes terrified to leave the house in case someone turns one of the adventures I follow in a direction that makes me loses interest.
This is the most perfect thing to post ever.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic