Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2014  (Read 34990 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2014
« on: March 01, 2014, 07:28:47 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2014

Mission Status

The world seems small when generous people from around the globe join to support a cause that is righteous.  We are loose and out to make the greatest fantasy game ever made.  Many of you see what is coming and are willing to wait for gratification, still patiently giving what you can.  I don't think I've heard of a group of people more deserving to have an amazing game, free of DRM and ready to go!

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to everybody that helped out this time!  Insurrections are winding down, leaving us with an even more paltry grab-bag of random features to complete before we get on to bug fixing and the release (and then more bug fixing).  Hopefully I can also get the finalized garden plant objects together this month as well, so that the raw files become a settled matter.  I trust people like yams, in case they turn out to be the new gibbon.

February:  $2803.99
January:   $4040.37
December:  $5903.18
November:  $3683.50
October:   $4727.45

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!