Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone want to play Vanigo's Empire Building Game?  (Read 3062 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone want to play Vanigo's Empire Building Game?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 04:10:19 pm »

Okay, quick question on how to run this. Do I just paste the game code into my browser bar?

Launch the player interface, put the game code that I had in the spoiler into the 'place XML code here' portion, then select your country, then give out all the orders you want to give, and finally hit save game and post the resultant XML code in the thread, within a spoiler.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2014, 06:45:41 pm »

ptw
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2014, 07:01:45 pm »

Okay, quick question on how to run this. Do I just paste the game code into my browser bar?

Launch the player interface, put the game code that I had in the spoiler into the 'place XML code here' portion, then select your country, then give out all the orders you want to give, and finally hit save game and post the resultant XML code in the thread, within a spoiler.

Alright. And I'm 2nd, correct?
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2014, 07:21:16 pm »

Aww, am I too late? I wanted another shot at this, since I remember beating the pants off everyone due to massive incoming fireballs from my drakes :P
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 [2]