Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dwarven Chronicles: The Audiobook [NeedDwarves! #Come1ComeAll]  (Read 3875 times)

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Chronicles: The Audiobook [NeedDwarves! #Come1ComeAll]
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 10:33:55 am »

I'd like to put myself inside this fort sometime as well. I'll, of corse, stay as PsychoAngel, and there are no real preferred jobs on my list. However, I would like to be recognized, at least in game, by an eccentric title pertaining to my occupation, because that's always fun. Let's see what crazy stuff we'll be up to, eh?

Allright, Welcome, you shall take over our Blacksmith... as for the eccentric tile.. I will think about it. Maybe based on the personality, somewhat?

Prudence: I swear, KB, one day I'll rebuild my father's farm and take all the Giant Tortoises away from here. We'll live happily together, far from your cruel hunger for exotic flesh.

Tell me, would you want to be our animal trainer?

Prudence: I'd rather tame these noble beasts than watch you snack on them. Very well. I accept
Done, not for next 2 Episodes but it is done. I play ahead so every change will be on a weekly delay^^

Also, scripting next episode^^
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2014, 10:19:49 am »

Ok, feel free to be mad at me but I am moving the release day to Wednesday PERMANENTLY. I am just that bad with time management. I am sorry, no consolation this time^^

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2014, 04:06:36 pm »

Finally I got my time to say hello.

Give me the first male dwarf of next migrant wave. Nickname him Gar, an Expert. He was sent here by royal council to investigate why the outpost was massacred and how's it going now. I guess KB won't be happy with someone sticking nose inside his plans, so I got to go under cover.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2014, 04:31:56 pm »

Finally I got my time to say hello.

Give me the first male dwarf of next migrant wave. Nickname him Gar, an Expert. He was sent here by royal council to investigate why the outpost was massacred and how's it going now. I guess KB won't be happy with someone sticking nose inside his plans, so I got to go under cover.

Will do. As for the delay... I had made some time to record today... and than a good friend of mine called my phone... yeah... we talked for 45 mins and my plan went out the window... on the other hand, socializing, yay!

Sorry...

Also, Psychoangel, you are our smith and so far the only nickname I came up with is Begrudging Blacksmith... I mean both words start with "b", and it fits due to him having to do EVERY SINGLE smithing related chore in the fortress... approved? If not throw me an idea, I have none of my own...

PsychoAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • My silliness is our saving grace.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2014, 06:43:57 pm »

Allright, Welcome, you shall take over our Blacksmith... as for the eccentric tile.. I will think about it. Maybe based on the personality, somewhat?
As far as 'Begrudging Blacksmith' goes, It's alright, but I'd like some personality traits and a list of developed skills if that's not a bother to you.
I'd like it based loosely on personality, with more to do with the professions I am involved with, such as a butcher/hammerdwarf being recognized as the "Meat Tenderizer," as I have done in my community fort Carnagecrafts. Try to think of something witty and/or ironic in that sense I guess.
Also, I apologize for not watching the thread very diligently, as I probably should have...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 06:46:08 pm by PsychoAngel »
Our forward thinking overseer at the time devised a way in which werebeasts can live in peace with other dwarves by utilizing the mysterious magical properties of soap!

Quote from: PsychoAngel on January 19, 2016
Don't worry. I've got extremely volatile exploding fish.
My friends and I say a lot of fun things to each other.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2014, 08:37:37 pm »

My apologies, Exodius, but I likely will not be able to either make the explanation of Flame, nor record my part of Kolkeskal. I've been swamped with schoolwork, and I'm planning on trying my hand at NaNoWriMo this year, so I don't have and won't have much free time. Feel free to take full control of Flame for the absence.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]