Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: What Games am I even in?  (Read 10180 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
What Games am I even in?
« on: April 05, 2014, 07:55:08 am »

I keep losing track of what games I'm supposed to be posting actions in. I know I'm in Roll to go Mad and Kingspawn, but those are really the only two I can keep track of.

Could the GM's of any still active games I'm in post here? Please include a link to the OP as well, if you would

Also you guys can totally use this to help find what games you are in too, if you have the same problem.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: What Games am I even in?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 08:00:22 am »

Einsteinian Roulette - it's the only RTD with a whole subforum to itself, so it should be easy to find :P
Unless you've quit that, which I hope not - I was hoping to see how STEPHEN interacts with Magilla.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 08:14:27 am »

Einsteinian Roulette - it's the only RTD with a whole subforum to itself, so it should be easy to find :P
Unless you've quit that, which I hope not - I was hoping to see how STEPHEN interacts with Magilla.

I'm...taking a break from ER, sorry. I probably should have posted that, but I am a lazy bastard and my apathy overrides my courtesy.

STEPHEN HAWKING very well might return, and will probably do so right behind the current missions "boss monster", with the explanation that that's where he has been the entire time he has been away, behind that particular boss. Because STEPHEN HAWKING invented retconjuration.

Indeed, I do this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 08:43:17 am »

Have you thought of going through the 'new replies to your posts' thing? It should have what you need.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 09:09:45 am »

And here I was thinking this was another of those seriously meta RTD's that you see here every so often;
You awaken inside an internet forum and your memory is gone, looking around you see various floating lines of text purporting to be 'games' played by "RTDers', you aren't sure what next move you should take.
Inventory: you are wearing pants made of pure code and are carrying a keyboard, the keyboard allows you to summon your own lines of text which can interact with those around you in various ways.
Stats: You haven't yet deciphered the language your stats are coded in, yet your knowledge of the word code probably hints that you at least know what that is, you might be hungry, or possibly have a divide by zero inside your kernel that needs to be repaired, the effect is the same.
Seeing the games being played out in front of you gives you an idea , you shoudl pick a name for yourself, what do you choose?
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 10:52:49 am »

And here I was thinking this was another of those seriously meta RTD's that you see here every so often;
You awaken inside an internet forum and your memory is gone, looking around you see various floating lines of text purporting to be 'games' played by "RTDers', you aren't sure what next move you should take.
Inventory: you are wearing pants made of pure code and are carrying a keyboard, the keyboard allows you to summon your own lines of text which can interact with those around you in various ways.
Stats: You haven't yet deciphered the language your stats are coded in, yet your knowledge of the word code probably hints that you at least know what that is, you might be hungry, or possibly have a divide by zero inside your kernel that needs to be repaired, the effect is the same.
Seeing the games being played out in front of you gives you an idea , you shoudl pick a name for yourself, what do you choose?
Samarkand
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 11:56:39 am »

Playergamer
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 11:57:26 am »

Mastahcheese :P
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 12:01:00 pm by darkpaladin109 »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 12:00:12 pm »

3. Yup, that's how many posts it takes for something to derail and have a game forcibly made out of its crying corpse.

Have you thought of going through the 'new replies to your posts' thing? It should have what you need.
I'm sure it does. Along with half the forum because I posted in a lot of threads.
I know theres some way to clean that out, but I don't know what it is and its too late now anyway :P

Indeed, I do this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 12:02:46 pm »

There's a button that says mark all as read. Click it and all shall be wiped clean.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 01:25:05 pm »

*Open members tab and look at first name* we are !
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 02:10:16 pm »

“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2014, 07:31:08 pm »

Mastahcheese :P
Seconded.
+1
+1.

What the flip, you guys?
I just now found this thread, and you guys are trying to make me the main character of a game that wasn't even intended by the OP?

Jeez.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5