Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we do this?

Start in the actual time of the original VN.
Do what we have been doing, only in the future.
Resume what we've been doing with the same characters.
Do away with the entire game.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73

Author Topic: Katawa Shoujo OOC Thread: Poll  (Read 76615 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Katawa Shoujo OOC Thread: Poll
« Reply #1050 on: December 02, 2014, 01:09:36 pm »

Alright, I definitely be making them then. If you have anything you want to say about how Runa acts/thinks about them, now would probably be the best time to say so. Or anything else you want to say. That way I can factor in your input now instead of hurriedly fixing things later.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: December 02, 2014, 01:16:01 pm »

Alright, I definitely be making them then. If you have anything you want to say about how Runa acts/thinks about them, now would probably be the best time to say so. Or anything else you want to say. That way I can factor in your input now instead of hurriedly fixing things later.
Any kid they have under their care, Runa would be quite protective of... in a mother bear sense. Encourages if she fails, but laughs before hand if it was funny. Quick to let them do their own thing and discover, but enforces atleast some rules to keep things from going down the toilet. (Nothing illegal, no damaging stuff in the house unless you bought it, etc.)

As for Yuuko, love of her life, would do anything for her, and loves to spend every night she can with her for 'fun'. ('Adopted' teen included if uh... shes wanting...) Despite this, Runa makes sure she isn't clingy as that would just annoy them both, and is content to give everyone their own space when needed.

Anything else you need?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: December 02, 2014, 01:27:59 pm »

Any ideas on the twins Elf? I can only think of so many characters at once, Which is not made easy by the fact that I'm reading a book, made the above, am trying to write a novel, AND have a stuffy head from a cold... Geez, talk about a passive self destructive personality.
Preach to the choir, I'm juggling learning two languages, exams, two very fast-updating fanfics and homework while having the mother of all full-body cramps.

Also, one twin would probably be named Dens, the other Kikuchi- Fuuka, surprisingly, insisted because it'd be adorable- and probably have something like Cado's bone problem or have Fuuka's problem (apparently that shit's genetic :P).

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: December 02, 2014, 01:31:49 pm »

Cado's isn't in the least, but I thought it would fit. And ouch, I don't have my second language to worry about till next term... ugh, Japanese is going to be the death of me when it comes time for that.

We'll figure something out over the next couple days.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: December 02, 2014, 01:34:05 pm »

Well, I've got the character of one twin all set up, named and ready to go. I just need a disability. :P

Gosh that sounded wrong.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: December 02, 2014, 01:38:25 pm »

Give me 4 and a half hours to get through school and I'll likely have something come too mind in the end. And if I could help with the body cramps, I would. I've been told I'm quite good at back and arm massages. Leg... well, hasn't really been appropriate ever when the need has arisen among one of my friends. *shrugs*
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: December 02, 2014, 01:40:43 pm »

Give me 4 and a half hours to get through school and I'll likely have something come too mind in the end. And if I could help with the body cramps, I would. I've been told I'm quite good at back and arm massages. Leg... well, hasn't really been appropriate ever when the need has arisen among one of my friends. *shrugs*
A leg massage would actually be nice right now, considering the cramp is bad enough I'm freaking limping to walk to my bed from my desk. :c

Eh. I've got my idea ready now. I work fast. :P

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: December 02, 2014, 01:42:23 pm »

Sorry my friend. :/ Can't exactly visit you for several years time at least. XD
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: December 02, 2014, 01:46:53 pm »

i hate public transport.

Right, and now for the pun.

Homura (Fushimi) and Akemi (Hanamichi) are childhood friends with Madoka (Kikuchi). :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: December 02, 2014, 01:49:55 pm »

Any kid they have under their care, Runa would be quite protective of... in a mother bear sense. Encourages if she fails, but laughs before hand if it was funny. Quick to let them do their own thing and discover, but enforces atleast some rules to keep things from going down the toilet. (Nothing illegal, no damaging stuff in the house unless you bought it, etc.)

As for Yuuko, love of her life, would do anything for her, and loves to spend every night she can with her for 'fun'. ('Adopted' teen included if uh... shes wanting...) Despite this, Runa makes sure she isn't clingy as that would just annoy them both, and is content to give everyone their own space when needed.

Anything else you need?

Not really. Though I'm somewhat surprised that Runa and Yuuko have such a similar parenting style. Yuuko is definitely more strict about some things though, especially keeping the place neat and tidy. Yuuko is also less intensely in love with Runa, but it doesn't appear that way since she's often on the road as part of her job and thus gets plenty of the space she needs. Except when she brings Runa and their adoptive daughter along as a kind of vacation. Of course after Yuuko's midlife crisis she becomes much more in love with Runa as well as more clingy and thus spends more nights at home for 'fun'. Which changes to mostly involve watching TV and cuddling. While naked. And reenacting a position from the kama sutra. They aren't going to change that much after all...

Also Yuuko calls herself 'father' and Runa 'mother' after they adopted their kid, in a joking and semi-ironic manner. Just a random fact about her I feel that I need to share.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: December 02, 2014, 01:54:04 pm »

And Runa would go along with it, and likely give rueful grins at Yuuko when referred to as 'Mother' in public. Should Runa also be making appearences at the school? When Yuuko is off on business of course; I don't think the teachers or principal(s) that were around when Runa was there will like seeing her much.
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: December 02, 2014, 01:57:29 pm »

Obviously! What's the point of having all of these characters be related to the old ones if their parents aren't going to show up from time to time? And of course Yuuko will do the same whenever she's in the area, most likely while traveling from convention to convention, which means that their daughter shall have tons of free junk and never need to buy t-shirts ever again. :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: December 02, 2014, 01:58:58 pm »

Haruka's probably going to be a teacher at Yamaku, so feel free to ask if you want a parent as a teacher. Not too many, though. :P

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: December 02, 2014, 02:00:21 pm »

And what an interesting room she'll have, likely with atleast one knife or weapon from Runa, along with a box of... other things from many birthdays/christmas's/bought on a whim.

Haruka's probably going to be a teacher at Yamaku, so feel free to ask if you want a parent as a teacher. Not too many, though. :P
...This makes me want to have Runa as the Gym Teacher just for ironies sake after getting (at least) one fired. XD
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: December 02, 2014, 02:02:39 pm »

Well, two of my old characters are going to be dead by that point, one is too busy drawing questionable material, and the other one is... not inclined to be a teacher.

And what an interesting room she'll have, likely with atleast one knife or weapon from Runa, along with a box of... other things from many birthdays/christmas's/bought on a whim.

Not to mention all of the posters and similar things from Yuuko. God help the first people that they'll be attracted to. It'll be quite the experience for them once she gets them into her room.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73