Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What are you looking forward to most for the DF2014 release?  (Read 3839 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: What are you looking forward to most for the DF2014 release?
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2014, 02:55:37 am »

Shoot, misread the FotF reply wrong.
You misread it wrong?

That's a lot of misreading :P
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2014, 08:53:56 am »

I'm looking forward to more site types - reclaiming NPC sites is going to be ridiculously awesome, and being an adventurer is going to get 3X more fun.

H.P. Urist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014, 11:07:19 am »

I am mostly looking forward to the next release actually being DF2014 and not some other integer.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2014, 04:26:55 pm »

I'm looking forward to being able to visit the dwarf/elf/goblin sites. :P
But mostly being able to kill people in towns and them not respawning when I left the area. (worst bug ever ;c)
So I'm also looking forward to making humans extinct, and seeing if I can bring humanity back by retiring human outsiders in hamlets/towns. C:
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2014, 07:53:16 pm »

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say: Whatever day it releases!  :P

I think pretty much everything is to be looked forward to. I want the world to continue evolving while I run my fortress, or when I go adventuring. I also want to see the new sites in adventure mode. I’d also like to take an in-game year’s break from my fortress, go play as an adventurer, and pick the fortress back up again.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.
Pages: 1 2 [3]