Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 285422 times)

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2014, 05:30:02 pm »

Action PM'd. The brawl continues!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2014, 05:46:13 pm »

Action PMed again.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2014, 05:56:43 pm »

Take knife out of shoulder and stab Mastah in the throat.  If it's wedged too securely, bash him in the head.

"You- Are- an IDIOT!"

((Exactly why did you decide that was a good idea, Mastah?  Seriously, I fail to see how that was likely to go better for you.))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2014, 07:23:57 pm »

Take knife out of shoulder and stab Mastah in the throat.  If it's wedged too securely, bash him in the head.

((Exactly why did you decide that was a good idea, Mastah?  Seriously, I fail to see how that was likely to go better for you.))
((You forgot to take into account my extreme hatred of unfair odds and cowardice. You had this coming.))

Jump up, and kick the knife further into him!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2014, 07:35:28 pm »

((Thank you Mastahcheese! :D))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2014, 07:42:46 pm »

((Thank you Mastahcheese! :D))

((Just keep in mind that if you'd been the one to send that message instead, my actions would have still been to go against the tag-teamers. That said, you're welcome.))
The Derail Thread

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2014, 08:27:54 pm »

Dammit, I was gone for a couple days. Oh well.

Get some DD.

"Fight, dammit, fight!! I want some damn blood!
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2014, 11:18:29 pm »

Oh the double crosses! Oh the fun! Hehe.

"You- Are- an IDIOT!"

((You forgot to take into account my extreme hatred of unfair odds and cowardice. You had this coming.))

Jump up, and kick the knife further into him!
Remember, no sheet, no bonus.

Kriellya charges forward and smacks Navarro in the head with her shackle, tearing a nasty gash across the side of his head and bloodying his nose. Navarro shakes the blow off instantly and swings a high kick for Kriellya's head, but just grazes it, scuffing her cheek and little more. Cromwell, apparently having not learned his lesson from Maul-ball, attempts a fancy flying kick at the dagger lodged in Piecewise's shoulder. Unfortunately he misses by a good margin and just lands hard on his back. Piecewise, seeing an opening, grabs the knife in his shoulder and, with a scream, rips it free.  He starts to raise it, but then stumbles and leans against the wall, panting hard as arterial blood spurts from the horrible chasm of ruined flesh that used to be his shoulder. His left arm hangs completely dead at his side and he's looking pale.

Oh dear, things are looking bad! Piecewise! Hasn't anyone ever told you you're supposed to leave the weapon in the wound to stem bleeding? Kids these days, no common sense.

Dammit, I was gone for a couple days. Oh well.

Get some DD.

"Fight, dammit, fight!! I want some damn blood!

3dd for you sir.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2014, 11:20:54 pm »

I should be getting used to falling down by now!
Jump back up, and tackle him down, and knock that knife out of his hands!
The Derail Thread

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2014, 11:28:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Run around, dodge, and try to be a difficult target. Piecewise won't last long.

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 15, 2014, 01:36:07 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tha's it! Tha's a good red foontain!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:38:11 am by Scotsmen »
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 15, 2014, 01:42:34 am »

Get DD.

"Yeargh! Can't you make the blood go higher? Slice somebody in half already! Where are all the battleaxes?"

The man, a short fellow by the name of Bob, promptly takes out a pink, frilly, perfumed notepad, rips out a page and writes out his suggestion with his trusty blood red crayon on it, then drops it in the box.

The suggestion reads "Two words: barbarian jousting! Shackle contestants to some wild (or robotic) horses (or boars), provide them with battleaxes, let the fun commence!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #252 on: April 15, 2014, 02:00:47 am »

Get DD.

"Yeargh! Can't you make the blood go higher? Slice somebody in half already! Where are all the battleaxes?"

The man, a short fellow by the name of Bob, promptly takes out a pink, frilly, perfumed notepad, rips out a page and writes out his suggestion with his trusty blood red crayon on it, then drops it in the box.

The suggestion reads "Two words: barbarian jousting! Shackle contestants to some wild (or robotic) horses (or boars), provide them with battleaxes, let the fun commence!"
4 dd gotten.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 15, 2014, 04:50:03 am »

Chase Navarro, continue to try and hit him with the shackle!

... Mostly because it's fun. He's right, Piecewise the Young does not look long for this world :P

Spoiler: Kriellya Niabs (click to show/hide)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #254 on: April 15, 2014, 05:18:03 am »

((Think about it this way: the more you kill, the more waitlisters that get to join, and I can finally remove that DF reference in my graveyard part of the Reply #1 list.
So the crowd should be chanting "Kill! Kill!" and try to get as many of you killed as possible.
Also, really surprised syvarris made that mistake.
Edit: And mastacheese's character gets some (figurative) points in my book for being fair. Well done sir.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:29:38 am by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 153