Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 285227 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2014, 10:50:20 pm »

There's always a chance that I'll get so injured that I'll spend the whole game in the hospital.

Technically that's survival.
Hospital?

Also, ya guys can't bet now. Show's begun. Next time you can bet is for the winner of the individual/head to head challenge that comes up after this round and the punishment game that follows. Can't very well be betting on things that are already in motion can we? Can't bet on a horse as it comes round the turn on the final straightaway toward the finish line can you? Hold tight, you'll have ways of gaining and losing money soon enough.

A new post may come out tonight, or tomorrow morning. Hopefully tonight.
The horse tracks I bet at let you do that. Of course, if you win anything, they shoot you in the stomach and steal your wallet, so...
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2014, 10:51:37 pm »

There's always a chance that I'll get so injured that I'll spend the whole game in the hospital.

Technically that's survival.
Hospital?

Also, ya guys can't bet now. Show's begun. Next time you can bet is for the winner of the individual/head to head challenge that comes up after this round and the punishment game that follows. Can't very well be betting on things that are already in motion can we? Can't bet on a horse as it comes round the turn on the final straightaway toward the finish line can you? Hold tight, you'll have ways of gaining and losing money soon enough.

A new post may come out tonight, or tomorrow morning. Hopefully tonight.
The horse tracks I bet at let you do that. Of course, if you win anything, they shoot you in the stomach and steal your wallet, so...

We can arrange for the latter part, if you'd like. We here at DMR are flexible and customer centric.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2014, 11:31:22 pm »

RED TEAM
Magarth - Team Red

Grab Red ball. Throw a curved-shot at the BLUE people.

Spoiler: Magarth (click to show/hide)

Allen Marc - Red team

"DAMNIT FEET!! Why won't you work!"

Grab the yellow ball, throw it at nearest blue team member

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alright.

Set up in a position in-between Larry and his target, and as the ball gets near me, perform a FRONT-flip kick to propel the ball AT HIS FACE!

Spoiler: Cromwell - RED! team (click to show/hide)

BLUE TEAM:

"Damn walls. Should have gone left." Mason rubs his face before going after the white ball.

Grab the WHITE ball and throw it at a RED guy, then retreat into the BLUE side. If a teammate gets to the WHITE ball first, just retreat further into the BLUE side, trying to keep another person between me and any RED guys holding a ball. If a ball is thrown at me, try to get out of its way.

Team fuck if I know! (we suspect Blue)

Lob the black ball at the opposing team, then quickly scoop the ball near me and hold it defensively

Spoiler: Kriellya Niabs (click to show/hide)

Larry spits out a little blood.  Ow.  "My friggen face!  You'll pay for that, red assholes!"

Grab the WHITE ball and chuck it at a RED asshole.

Spoiler: Larry Sheet (click to show/hide)

The BLU ball is still at my feet?  Grab it and throw it at whichever RED is closest to a ball!

"This all feels familiar.  And too easy.  I bet this will make a great RTD when I win!"

Magarth breaks his trance and sprints forward, scooping up the red ball and continuing on toward the line. He hurls the ball mid-run, the red sphere streaking across the center line straight toward Piecewise. As it travels, its surface shifts and splits, revealing rows of sharp spikes hidden beneath it's seemingly harmless, bouncy exterior. Piecewise, who looks to be lost in thought, catches a glancing blow to his chest, spikes carving straight through his jumpsuit and digging gashes into his flesh. He staggers of the playing field holding the profusely bleeding, though not life threatening wounds.

Allen and Kriellya both take several steps forward and, almost in perfect unison, hurl their balls at each other. Kri's ball sails over Allen in a lazy arc and thuds into the far wall, where it then detonates like a hand grenade, but fails to injure anyone. Allen's Yellow ball clips Kri in the left shoulder, barely grazing her but staying in contact just long enough to leave her laying on the ground, spasming from the electrical discharge it just unloaded into her. Stage hands drag her off the field.

Larry, his nose bleeding profusely, leaps back to his feet and sweeps up the white ball, which is laying nearest to him. As his teammates go down around him, he searches for a target and decides on Cromwell. He gives his ball a hard, two handed toss, straight at Crom's head. Cromwell, rather then trying to leap to the side, instead seems to try and do some manner of frontflip, hurling himself forward while spazzing his legs like a bicyclist having a stroke. He's about halfway through his ill-advised gymnastics when the ball just hits him and bounces off; it is apparently nothing more then ordinary rubber.  Cromwell almost makes his flip, but just lands hard on is back, knocking the air out of his lungs and himself out of the game.

Mason, finding himself rather alone on the far end of the blue zone, picks up the yellow ball and tries to keep Larry between himself and the Red team.

The white ball is on the red side, while the Red, Yellow and Blue are on the Blue side. The black ball has exploded.

OH MY! What a flurry of action!  Three more players have been taken out! The teams are now even, with two on each! We're almost down to the top three! It looked like Piecewise was the only one to sustain any sort of real injury though. The host shakes his head. I'm disappointed! Surely our contestants can do better then that!

BETS
Swordsmith: 4 on Blue team win (1.5 payout)
Xan: 3 on TCM (Winner 3x payout)
Pancaek: 2 on Kriellya (Survival 1.5 payout)

Current waitlist:
Paris
Elephant
Xan
Flabort
Harry
Kedly
Darkpaladin
GWG
yoink
Sarrak
Scotsmen
Alarith
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 11:38:26 pm by piecewise »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2014, 11:33:01 pm »

Best defeat ever.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2014, 11:48:59 pm »

((I'm still in the game? All I've done is run into a wall and fail to get a ball, and now I have one? As long as I don't drop it on my foot, this should be good. Even if I do, that would be hilarious.))

Move so Larry is out of my aim, then throw the YELLOW ball at one of those RED dudes. Then be prepared to dodge any incoming round projectiles from the other team.

((I was tempted to try and stay behind Larry and curve the ball, but that could have ended poorly.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2014, 12:53:03 am »

Allen Marc - Red team

Be ready to dodge out of the way of any thrown balls, then throw them back

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2014, 12:59:23 am »

Get Dollas. Bet on Blue team winning if I still can.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2014, 01:10:17 am »

Wow. I'm glad that I wasn't able to make my bet.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2014, 01:31:56 am »

(( Well, the good news is I'm not dead yet, Pan :P ))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2014, 01:38:57 am »

Get Dollas. Bet on Blue team winning if I still can.
You get 6 Deadman Dollars.

You can't bet right now, but soon. Soon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2014, 01:39:25 am »

I wonder if I can get me a drink here. You think they have they have Duff here?

See if there's a way to spend DD on beverages or snacks.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2014, 01:40:43 am »

Hey, are there guns to shoot at the contestants?

The fat man wobbles in excitement.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2014, 04:16:59 am »

Audience for the win!

Sit on bleachers. Determine who is in charge and ask if I can suggest some ideas, including things like audience participation and 'alternate' game modes.

Heh. Heheheheheheh.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 11, 2014, 05:44:40 am »

"HEY! Get yer head in the game, Blue! Kill those Red bastards!"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2014, 06:14:05 am »

I wonder if I can get me a drink here. You think they have they have Duff here?

See if there's a way to spend DD on beverages or snacks.
"Duff? Nah, I don't think they seel the stuff here. Maybe they've got some dead man running branded drinks, though I'm not sure you'd do well drinking those. aslo, excuse me for a second.

GODDAMNIT KRIELLYA, I'VE GOT GOOD MONEY ON YOU, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Well, I mean, I've got money on his survival, so nothing's lost, but having a good shout is part of the spectacle, eh?"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 153