Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 290238 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1: Blood and Guts
« Reply #450 on: April 18, 2014, 05:29:28 pm »

Damn. Find and put on as many clothes as I can. Get a few beers, and get wasted.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 18, 2014, 06:27:39 pm »

Uhhh.... right then... try again or try and get his finger? Cause I might be willing to help with that...  if you can convince me to get within a meter of him ever again...
Say, what's your punishment for this anyway? Something horrible, I imagine...

"If I fail, then I lose one of my own fingers, and probably one of the ones inside the shackle, which would be really bad since, you know, you need your fingers to operate all of its functions."

Apologize to Kriellya for this, then tell her she deserves it for taking my guts.
Then chop her pinky off with the glass shard.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 18, 2014, 06:39:16 pm »

Magarth shuts the fridge door.

Magarth invades Cromwell's personal space, getting right up in his grill and stating him down only a few inches from his face.
"YOU. YOUR FATHER WAS BITCH, YOUR MOTHER WAS WHORE. YOU ARE BITCH-WHORE WITH PENIS LIKE TINY BABY RODENT. DAH? DAH. YOU LACK VEGETABLE CONSUMPTIONS, LIKE LITTLE WHORE BITCH."
Magarth makes his statement loudly with accompanying (in)appropriate hands gestures as globules of his spittle rain upon Cromwell's face and body.
"I may have made a decision as to who to impede."

"YOU ARE LEETLE BITCH MAN."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 18, 2014, 07:28:55 pm »

If we have 8 audience members, we can give each of them control over one of the contestant's limbs. That should be fun.
((That is a hilarious thought. Also hilarious: Have everyone enter commands for every limb, and a random command gets chosen. Like I said, Twitch Plays QWOP-Em-Sock-Em Robots.))

Magarth invades Cromwell's personal space, getting right up in his grill and stating him down only a few inches from his face.
"YOU. YOUR FATHER WAS BITCH, YOUR MOTHER WAS WHORE. YOU ARE BITCH-WHORE WITH PENIS LIKE TINY BABY RODENT. DAH? DAH. YOU LACK VEGETABLE CONSUMPTIONS, LIKE LITTLE WHORE BITCH."
Magarth makes his statement loudly with accompanying (in)appropriate hands gestures as globules of his spittle rain upon Cromwell's face and body.
You can't hear that. We're probably miles apart. And you don't have access to a webcam in my room.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 18, 2014, 07:56:47 pm »

Allen's Shackle beeps and announces: CHALLENGE FAILED!

(( Uhh... PW, you may want to give us a better sense of time XD
I'm guessing ~an hour per action right now?
Could you clarify whether it's just *he* doesn't get medical care, or if it is *everyone* doesn't get medical care? Cause I'm assuming it's the latter, in which case we *really* needed to know that it was going to fail now))

Uhhh.... right then... try again or try and get his finger? Cause I might be willing to help with that...  if you can convince me to get within a meter of him ever again...

"If I fail, then I lose one of my own fingers, and probably one of the ones inside the shackle, which would be really bad since, you know, you need your fingers to operate all of its functions."

Apologize to Kriellya for this, then tell her she deserves it for taking my guts.

Go use a piece of cloth to stop the bleeding afterward. Hope I don't pass out from pain XD

Spoiler: Kriellya Niabs (click to show/hide)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 18, 2014, 08:15:39 pm »

You can't hear that. We're probably miles apart. And you don't have access to a webcam in my room.

"YOU TRY TO FIGHT ME AND YOU DIE, DAH? DAH! FUCKING MENSHEVIK."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 18, 2014, 08:19:54 pm »

((Please don't forget Cheese TCM :P ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 18, 2014, 08:20:06 pm »

"YOU TRY TO FIGHT ME AND YOU DIE, DAH? DAH! FUCKING MENSHEVIK."
You're crazy. And kinda annoying.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #458 on: April 18, 2014, 08:24:16 pm »

((I thought I was in the arena. Butts.))

Go outside. Cause havok.
You go outside and harass the lawn ornaments.

>Get a couple of beers from my fridge, sit in my comfiest chair and drink them whilst creeping on the only female contestant.
You're not even in the room Yoink. You're not even a contestant yet. What are you doing yoink. Go home. You're drunk.

Finalize cooking process, then go around eating it while taunting everyone else.

This food is so delicious, everyone else! Too bad you'll never taste it HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You run around the room, shoveling heaping handfuls of indecipherable food into your face and gargling a fat laugh through it. 

Damn. Find and put on as many clothes as I can. Get a few beers, and get wasted.
...why the clothes? Like you want to just layer 15 t-shirts on and then get drunk?

Well lets see here, first the roll to see if you don't just horrible mangle your own hand attempting to cut someone with an unprotected piece of glass.
Ok, that passed.
Now the roll for you attempting to sever a limb with what little strength you have.
Well congrats, you manage to give her several annoying cuts but nothing else.

Allen's Shackle beeps and announces: CHALLENGE FAILED!

(( Uhh... PW, you may want to give us a better sense of time XD
I'm guessing ~an hour per action right now?
Could you clarify whether it's just *he* doesn't get medical care, or if it is *everyone* doesn't get medical care? Cause I'm assuming it's the latter, in which case we *really* needed to know that it was going to fail now))

Go use a piece of cloth to stop the bleeding afterward. Hope I don't pass out from pain XD

"Hey bro, mind doing a better job at this? I'd prefer to not have my finger chopped off via 10,000 paper cuts here."

(I'll do challenge timers in "Turns" now.)

Speaking of which, your Shackle beeps.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 18, 2014, 08:30:55 pm »

Larry just laughs.  "That's not how you cut a finger!  You gotta put your heart into it!"

Watch and laugh.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 18, 2014, 08:35:31 pm »

(( I'm vaguely hoping you run out of time before you succeed :P ))

Right, let's get some cloth so that doesn't cut you...

Go get a few cloth items from somewhere (dresser if there's one, towels from the kitchen, or sheets from the beds) Hand one of them to Cromwell, keep the other for stopping the bleeding.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 18, 2014, 08:47:31 pm »

Yes, 15 T-shirts would be nice.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 18, 2014, 08:54:38 pm »

"Cromwell, Kriellya,  Let me do it. I am an expert at glass-based combat."

Help cut off the finger.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 18, 2014, 09:19:53 pm »

Mason looks over from watching TV to watch the man without guts fail at the improvised amputation. "He's right, you're doing it wrong. You have to believe. Be the glass, man, be the glass."Mason chuckles. "Or if I thought you'd pay the points back, I could lend a point to buy a combat knife from the vending machine to help you out."He gives a more reasonable suggestion as an afterthought.

Watch the attempted amputation.

((EDIT: Wait, the knife is 3 points. Darn it.))
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:27:36 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 18, 2014, 09:27:00 pm »

"That's not how you cut a finger!  You gotta put your heart into it!"
((Pretty sure he doesn't want the heart.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 153