Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 284929 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 2: Costs an Arm and a Leg.
« Reply #1020 on: May 01, 2014, 12:08:16 am »

(hey guys, what parts do the players have left? Or what did they lose so far? )
(This is gold.

"Remind me, how intact is everyone?")
I maim so many people that I sometimes lose track.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: May 01, 2014, 12:09:36 am »

*points at sig*
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1022 on: May 01, 2014, 12:40:33 am »

*points at sig*
yay! My stupid words are immortalized in another sig! Soon My true power will return!

Or maybe I can quantum leap? I'm not really sure.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: May 01, 2014, 12:43:09 am »

(hey guys, what parts do the players have left? Or what did they lose so far? )

No idea, I'm supposed to be reading a paper, not going over the last week of forum OH LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! Gods damn procrastination XD

You know, Allen might be winning right now, but damned if Mason didn't get some value out of the rounds he won
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:50:46 am by Kriellya »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: May 01, 2014, 12:47:28 am »

((For Round 3, where I think Mason lost his leg, fun bits, and appendix, PW told me Allen bet his legs from the knee down. I'm assuming it was down to the ankle, since one of his feet was already bet, and the other got taken off.)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 01:53:01 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1025 on: May 01, 2014, 10:53:24 am »

Bids are in. Heh.

Allen:
Everything.
Mason:
Everything except his left thumb

My, but they are getting desperate now! Lets see... The host pulls out a clipboard and begins tallying bits from the pile. It looks like Mason, by virtue of simply having more to bid, wins this round! WHAT AN UPSET!

The host tosses his clipboard away and applauds as the machine descends on Allen, tearing out bits and pieces with reckless abandon. He walks over to Mason, still strapped to the table and leans down to talk to him, shouting over the screaming and gurgling of Allen being vivisected a few meters away.

You were the underdog the whole time, but in one swift move, on the edge of defeat, you snatched victory! Is there anything you want to say to the audience?

Mason seems to either be thinking or at a loss for words as the mechanical limbs deposit Allen's carefully removed brain into the pile of bid organs. All thats left behind on allen's table is a very specific set of organs and body parts: Loops of intestine, heart, one lung, both legs, a stomach...all still sitting in place  but with nothing else around them but blood.

Ooh boy. Mason is gonna make some serious bank on this one.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: May 01, 2014, 10:56:43 am »

"That was... BRILLIANT!

Ernie stand up and gives the victorious Mason a standing ovation.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: May 01, 2014, 10:58:49 am »

"HELL YEAH! ALL GLORY TO MASON!"

Join in standing ovation after Mason has said his words - it would be rude to interrupt THE GODDAMN CHAMP, after all.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: May 01, 2014, 11:55:35 am »

((Good game, Renegade. Although I knew it was going to be a high stakes round when PW started asking for a list of previous bids. Also, the Host reminds me of that show host from the Hunger Games.))
Mason Caldwell-Blue Barbarians-2 points

Mason does his best to smile at the host, although his eyes show a mix of relief and sadness. "I guess it's a good thing I donated some little swimmers before I signed up for the show. I'm sure the donation center could sell them for a premium now that I can't make any more." He laughs a little, although it sounds a bit shaky near the end. "I remember back in the first round when you told me fortune favors the bold. It drove me to be bolder in the last round of the challenge. I'd also like to thank the audience for killing that one guy and throwing him on the pile. Their enthusiasm drove me to win this challenge. My opponent was bold in his bids, but when it came down to the wire, I guess I was bolder. It's not about how many losses you have. It's about how decisive the victories you do get are." He continues to manage a smile as he speaks, attempting to manuever his restrained hand to give the audience a thumbs up with his remaining thumb. "Also, I'd like to say now that I will painfully murder any contestants who attempt to make a joke about my lack of fun bits." He finishes his short speech with this last phrase. As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Wait to be unrestrained and taken back stage, unless the Host desires any more conversation. Miss fun bits and testosterone.

((Heh, I was kinda hoping some audience members would throw some DD my way for a couple of extra points. Also, I'm assuming that the vending machine backstage doesn't sell synthetic fun bits.))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 11:58:38 am by Beirus »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: May 01, 2014, 12:07:35 pm »

((Never hurts to ask, now does it?  Steve isn't around to vent the contestant quarters.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: May 01, 2014, 12:10:31 pm »

"I wonder why Mason didn't want to lose his left thumb. Ah well, shame for Al."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: May 01, 2014, 12:21:01 pm »

((Never hurts to ask, now does it?  Steve isn't around to vent the contestant quarters.))
((Maybe I'll ask at a point where my character isn't still strapped to the table with an auto-doc that could mutilate him.))

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: May 01, 2014, 12:42:42 pm »

As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.
Sig'd.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: May 01, 2014, 01:16:00 pm »

Bids are in. Heh.

Allen:
Everything.
Mason:
Everything except his left thumb

How did I know this was what you needed the list for? :P

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1034 on: May 01, 2014, 01:29:44 pm »

The host holds his hands up to calm the uproar from the crowd  after Mason has finished speaking.

Now, shall we see how much you earned? Tally it up!

The Screen above mason's head rapidly starts counting up from 1, spinning through the numbers until finally slowing and coming to a stop on 37.

THIRTY SEVEN POINTS! The host shouts, helping Mason sit up as the restraints release. Thats a pretty good prize for what? 40% of your fingers and one leg, wouldn't you say? WOULDN'T YOU SAY AUDIENCE?!

The audience applauds as Mason is helped off the stage by a stage hand.

Now then, on to the Elimination round. Lets see, who is on the cutting room floor tonight! Hmm. Oh, it looks like it's just XEN! Poor Xen, he just can't catch a break tonight, can he? I almost feel bad for him. Should we cut him a break tonight, Audience? Thumbs up, Thumb down?
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 153