Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 285679 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 2: Killing Xen.
« Reply #1321 on: May 13, 2014, 12:44:14 am »

((Okay, so that's 6*1.5 = 9 for bet on cromwell survival, and I guess the bet on someone losing a lot of skin is a 1:1 bet, so I just get my bet for that back. Since I'm converting to points in the way of joining in, instead of converting them as an audience member, the rate is 2:1 rather than 10:1, right?))

Enter the living quarters, investigate shackle, investigate vending machine, investigate Cromwell.
BLEEDY BLUE GUY! YAY! TheysaidIwasonblueteam,guessthatmeanswe'reonthesameteam,
*gasp*
Iamsuchafanheretakesomeofmypointsis4enoughohwhyismyclothesnotthesamecolorasyouIthoughtwewereonthesame
*gasp*
team?

(Give 4 points to Cromwell)

Investigate how? Be specific or I'll have you investigate them sexually. Which would actually work...they've all got...slots.

You give your points to cromwell.

Mason Caldwell-Blue Barbarians-39 points

Mason is utterly silent as he goes backstage and makes his way over to the vending machine.

Buy a replacement leg and hand for 10 points, an athlete suit for 15 points, and a Katana for 6 points. That should leave me with 8 points.

Edit:Oh, and give Larry back the revolver with 3 shots.
You buy yourself a replacement leg and hand, shoving them into place and allowing them to affix themselves to your stumps.

After a moment's thought you select the athlete's suit and press the vend button. The machine gives you a metal box the size of a briefcase.

The Katana that it produces is rather strange. The blade has an almost sabre like curve and no point, ending instead in a blunt, squared off end. The hand guard is larger then you'd expect as well, and is somewhat bowl shaped, designed to deflect blows away from your hand. The length of the blade is covered in a hexagonal pattern.

Your shoulder itches under the bandages.

Oh, I thought that meant that if you have X DD, then you get X/20 points.
Piecewise, how are DD converted to points?
Lets split the difference and say that it converts at a 1/4th ratio rather then 1/2 and then 1/10. otherwise you'd need 20 dd to get 1 point. So you keep 25% of dd as points.

A man of unspeakable greasiness and unconventional ethnicity appears in the quarters, looking about as sharp as a knife somebody dropped a drawer onto several times. He raises his left index finger to his lips, giving himself a very gentlemanly-looking finger mustache, then giggles. And he thinks to himself, what a wonderful world.

Check out the quarters. Refrain from speech or socialization.

The quarters are pretty sexy, but not exactly your type. Too many beds. The hussy.

Larry had something to collect...

"Hey Mason, got my revolver?

Go ask for revolver back.  Take shower.

Spoiler: Larry Sheet (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
You get your revolver back and then go take a shower with it, washing off the blood that has collected on the both of you.

Navarro lies down in a bed, trying to ignore the pain and wondering how he will survive the next episode.
You lay down in bed. Luckily for you, the damage done by the bullets was minimal. You lost a bit of intestine, but nowhere near as bad as old hollow chest cromwell.

Still, all these injuries are really starting to add up. You're not sure how well you'll be able to move around in the next episode. You hope the challenge is easy.

Find books. Read books.
What kind of books?
Doomblade187- 7 DD

"Gerroff me, you idiots. I'm out of here."

Step back from the mess, punch the third guy in the face, and go to my accommodations in the nearby skyscrapers.
You give him a hug and then fall down an open sewer.

Try to leave with rifle. If successful, sell rifle.
Well, no one stopped you so sure.

You wanna sell it to Sy here? It's got 9/10 shots left, by the way.

Navarro's Shackle beeps.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: May 13, 2014, 12:59:06 am »

Watch the 24-hour stream. Observe if the stream informs the audience of what the shackle told him to do. If it doesn't, go find a forum thread dedicated to guessing what the shackle's challenge is on the local network

:P

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Welcome to the Show.
« Reply #1323 on: May 13, 2014, 01:13:43 am »

Move away from the others and gingerly remove the bandages to check on my shoulder. If it is festering or for some reason the post-episode medical care didn't fix it and I can't get medical care, treat it with antibiotics or disinfect it with rubbing alcohol and rebandage it with stuff from the first aid kit I took from Kriellya. If I don't still have that first aid kit for some reason, buy another for 2 points and treat the shoulder. After treating it, or if it doesn't need treatment and isn't healed, put new bandages on and wear the Athlete Suit. Of my shoulder somehow miraculously healed, then forego the bandages and put on the suit. Also, if under attack for some reason, defend self with sword. Because paranoia is my friend.

((That sword description makes me think it is some sort of saw or whip/chain sword. I hope it is. Also, I'm assuming I got medical care for my shoulder after the episode. And I'm glad I took Kriellya's medkit after she diedwas betrayed. I'm probably making too many assumptions, but I'm assuming I still have it.))
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 11:03:10 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: May 13, 2014, 01:14:34 am »

Sit in appartment. Put on some music, and dance the night away!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: May 13, 2014, 01:25:20 am »

>Go home and cook a nutritious meal for my sisters when they return from school.

...Failing that, order pizza.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: May 13, 2014, 01:28:10 am »

Spoiler: New Contestant! (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Commercial break: Tab A, Slot B
« Reply #1327 on: May 13, 2014, 02:16:46 am »

Do weasel stuff. Hide until the place is closed down for the day, then run around the arena like a crazy fucker and shit on things.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 02:21:50 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: May 13, 2014, 03:32:46 am »

Try to leave with rifle. If successful, sell rifle.

Mastahcheese corners this man in a shady back alley, grinning toothily.

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to part with that beautiful weapon... for six deadman dollars?"

I bid seven!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Welcome to the Show.
« Reply #1329 on: May 13, 2014, 06:40:36 am »

((That sword description makes me think it is some sort of saw or whip/chain sword. I hope it is.

((Aside from the handguard, it does sound like a gantz sword.  If so, it means it can chop through stone, and extend/retract enough to solve any freudian problems.  Check for buttons.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: May 13, 2014, 07:27:25 am »

PM action sent.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: May 13, 2014, 08:38:14 am »

Larry dries off after his shower, waggles his genitals at a nearby camera, then dresses and sits down with a nice unhealthy meal, and watches the other contestants.

Dry off, get something delicious- nutrition optional- from the kitchen, then sit down and eat while observing.

Spoiler: Larry Sheet (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: May 13, 2014, 08:58:59 am »

Hide under a bed and dine on vermin until the time comes for fun.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:08:22 am by Harry Baldman »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: May 13, 2014, 10:07:24 am »

On second thought, I think I'll keep my rifle for now.

Go home. Collect golf ball sized rocks.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 153