Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 285080 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Comercial break: Fatal Roll Call
« Reply #1980 on: July 29, 2014, 09:40:11 pm »

"KEBBEGE."

Take up steady position, launch projectile saliva at BLU team. Like a true gentleman spitter, aim for the face.

Spoiler: Magarth (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: July 29, 2014, 09:58:41 pm »

"Red team is going down!"

Athlete suit? Athlete suit.
[/quote]
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: July 29, 2014, 11:04:48 pm »

"Finally! I was getting bored, time to win this game" Bubba charges the nearest enemy contestant and tries to punch them in the face

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:13:22 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Gridbased Murder
« Reply #1983 on: July 31, 2014, 02:13:53 pm »

RED

Move forth calmly and collectedly. Survey the area. Spy my adversaries! Make sure not to fall down on the very first turn. Sit down on a part of the grid between intersections, wrap my legs around the bar if possible.

Since this is kind of important, who is opposite to me, on which beam are we on and am I on an intersection?
You could say we're in (3 | 5) if we're in the third intersection from the left, fifth from the bottom and (3.5 | 5) if we're somewhere between intersection 3 and 4.
I could maybe draw a small map later.

EDIT: Start walking forward slowly, shield raised, banging the shackle on the shield for intimidation. Focus on getting ready to counterattack whoever is in front of me by shoving them off the beam with the shield.

Spoiler: Destio Dravani (click to show/hide)

"KEBBEGE."

Take up steady position, launch projectile saliva at BLU team. Like a true gentleman spitter, aim for the face.

Spoiler: Magarth (click to show/hide)
Eat a painkiller. I think that's all that's keeping me going at this point.

Hide behind the new guy with the shield.

Spoiler: Navarro (click to show/hide)
Gonna stick with this action.

Also, duck if I see reasons to duck. Or if I see other people duck.
And jump if I should jump.

BLUE

"Red team is going down!"

Athlete suit? Athlete suit.
[/quote]
"Let's kill these a-holes!"

Inch forward a bit and get a good defensive position.  See if my robot hand can lock a grip on a bar.

Spoiler: Larry Sheet (click to show/hide)
"Finally! I was getting bored, time to win this game" Bubba charges the nearest enemy contestant and tries to punch them in the face

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gilbert sits down on the beam and wraps his legs around it, crossing his arms and looking very sure of himself. Navarro and Destio both advance as one unit behind Destio's shield, with Destio in front and Navarro in back. Larry inches himself forward to stand at the intersection between two beams and DP doesn't do much of anything. Bubba makes a mad charge forward, hollering incoherently and almost immediately trips. He goes flying forward and slams chest first into a beam as he falls, his arms automatically wrapping around it.

Mason's suit distorts, arms and legs swelling with an odd, angular musculature and takes off across the beams, leaping from one beam to the next. He crosses the arena in 6 leaping steps, landing on the edge of the sixth beam with both feet, a few behind Magarth. Magarth, who was halfway to the next intersection, turns to face him, and sees the attack coming. Mason leaps off the beam, spinning as he swings the electrified sword straight at Magarth's midsection. Magarth can't dodge it, at least not completely, and sure as hell can't block it, so he does the best thing he can: He throws himself backwards. The Katana cleaves a deep gash through Magarth's side, but doesn't strike a fatal blow; instead Magarth simply drops into the water below, trailing blood and a litany of curses. Mason catches the next beam with one hand, jerks to a halt in mid air and yanks himself up as the suit leaks steam and the muscles deflate, two charges used up.

Given the *last* time, I have no doubt that that hat is currently the most dangerous thing in the room.

BRING OUT THE LAWN DARTS!

Bet 3 tokens on BLUE!

"Fine moves, mortals! I approve!"

Slide nonchalantly into the water as per the agreement. If I'm going to die today, it better be in the grand finale!

"Right, that's over. Into the water with you."

Let Gilbert go into the water of his own accord. If he tries anything, force him into the water with an offensive charge.

ATTENTION AUDIENCE! STOP YOUR RECREATIONAL MURDER! WE HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE! Glibert has just thrown himself off the boat, leading to a Blue win! However, we still need to chose a loser to be punished. Cromwell and Navarro were the first to hit the water, but Flimsy did all of jack squat the whole time! And Gilbert just gave up! Who should be punished?

http://www.strawpoll.me/1808518

Verify winnings from this, the returns are just confused right now :P  (I think it's either a return of 2 or 1.5)

Also, for those of us you have vaguely volunteered for bookie duty, do you just sort of want us to start up shop at the beginning of an episode, PW?

I dunno the winnings, thats a Paris thing.

As per bookie-ing, that would basically start at the beginning of either an episode or a part of an episode. I fyou wanted to start once this challenged ended, we could do that.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: July 31, 2014, 02:21:27 pm »

"Brillo!"

Shuffle back and forth on my ass to hone my killer instincts, as it were.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: July 31, 2014, 02:34:14 pm »

((I take it no robo-hand grip?))

"Way to nearly murder that dude, dude."

Advance two intersections.  Stay low.  Make faces at Gilbert.

Spoiler: Larry Sheet (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1986 on: July 31, 2014, 02:52:45 pm »

"Get a few steps away from me. In case I miss and he tries to retaliate, hit him." Destio told Navarro without looking as he raised his shield and his Shackle, prepared to hit the man wearing the athlete suit from behind.

Turn to face Mason, shield up. Take aim with the shackle. Use it.

Spoiler: Destio Dravani (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:55:38 pm by Parisbre56 »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: July 31, 2014, 02:56:10 pm »

Well, that guy certainly can move fast.

Drink a beer. Think of Drunk Bastard while doing so.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: July 31, 2014, 03:17:31 pm »

Get a few steps away from Destio. Stay ready do dodge, duck, jump, block with the shackle, or perform any evasive maneuvers necessary. Shoot my shackle at Mason.

Spoiler: Navarro (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: July 31, 2014, 03:26:19 pm »

So...yeah.

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: July 31, 2014, 09:58:16 pm »

Shout at the blue team to express my displeasure at them winning. SPEECH ROLL!!!!!

((Also, PW, what program are you using to make these cool-looking grid-based maps?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1991 on: August 01, 2014, 11:38:04 am »

Shout at the blue team to express my displeasure at them winning. SPEECH ROLL!!!!!

((Also, PW, what program are you using to make these cool-looking grid-based maps?))
http://deepnight.net/tools/tabletop-rpg-map-editor/

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1992 on: August 01, 2014, 12:03:49 pm »

((@Yoink: I'm writing down bets and wanted to notify you of some ambiguity: I took your bet as meaning 6DD Mason Victory. If you meant Mason Survival, say so now.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: August 01, 2014, 05:43:42 pm »

((Yeah, Mason Victory, sorry.))

Well, that guy certainly can move fast.
"Indeed. Let's hope he continues to do so, despite the other team gunning for him," Tsafi Gohn remarks, thoughtfully resting his chin on a hand, elbow propped on his armrest as he watches the contest with narrowed eyes.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: August 01, 2014, 05:48:29 pm »

Usual spot eh? I was gonna make a lewd joke about your NPC date but I'll just allude to it and let you figure it out yourself.

Heh. you scoundrel.

Sit'n watch.
For the record, Holly isn't with me this time. In case it comes up. Also, do I have a smartphone on me?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 153