- 0 (0%)
Choose (only answer if previous was O)
- 0 (0%)
- 1 (25%)
- 3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 08, 2014, 04:26:13 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to Battle Monsters  (Read 18789 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Battle Monsters
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2014, 02:51:11 am »

"Oh shit! How long has that been on fire?"
I summon large amounts of dream sand.
1. You attempt to summon large amounts of dream sand. You set yourself on fire instead.

Give the past a visit and put out the fire when it's still small. The paradox here is that without the fire, I'd have no reason to visit the past to put it out, in which case I would have reason...
4. Congratulations, you visit the past and put out the fire while it's still small. Time does not feel like dealing with paradoxes,  though, and instead creates an alternate universe in which you don't put out the fire

((Is the fire close to where I am?))

Head back, try to lead the others to water source.
4.You head back, only to see the fire has been put out. You tell the others about the water source anyway.

make an awesome roasted vegetable dish using the fire, the sauce on the other guy's head, and the plants around me
Auto-fail. You attempt to make a roasted vegetable dish, but since the fire doesn't exist anymore, you kinda can't roast the vegetables.

Maybe this bucket is endless?.. Try this hypothesis! Now!
6. You check if the bucket is endless. It is, but your experiment involved throwing it in the air. It bounces off your head. Ouch.

Walk away from the fire to less on fire places
5. You walk towards the water source that martial artist told you about. Along the way, you find 10 gold lying on the ground. No, I don't know how it got there either.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2014, 02:58:51 am »

wander towards the water source. Take in the surroundings.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2014, 03:04:36 am »

Break into 8 different timelines, in which I go explore one compass direction each, then bring the timelines together and return to the clearing.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2014, 03:10:10 am »

Go and search for proper sacrifice for benevolent Tlaloc. Animals would suffice. For now.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2014, 05:38:55 am »

Before heading back to the water source, climb a tree, get a view of the surrounding landscape.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2014, 09:42:23 am »

I try to summon some dream sand to put myself out.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2014, 07:20:35 am »

(Sunday was busy)
Make a bow, can't be a ranger without bows(or animal sidekick, but baby steps)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2014, 02:06:43 pm »

I try to summon some dream sand to put myself out.
3. You summon dream sand. Unfortunately, it lands around a tree instead. Learn to aim better.

Break into 8 different timelines, in which I go explore one compass direction each, then bring the timelines together and return to the clearing.
1. Time does not feel like dealing with your shit, and demotes you to a Blue Mage instead.

Before heading back to the water source, climb a tree, get a view of the surrounding landscape.
5. You climb the tree and get a nice view of the surroundings. Here's a hint; it's a forest. There's trees as far as the eye can see (so not very far then). There's also a strange fruit with swirly patterns on it at the top of the tree.

wander towards the water source. Take in the surroundings.
6. You break into a sprint and quickly reach the water source. You are Exhausted now, though. This means that you may only do basic actions such as looking around etc.

Go and search for proper sacrifice for benevolent Tlaloc. Animals would suffice. For now.
4. You walk around the forest, and find a sleeping deer beside a tree.

(Sunday was busy)
Make a bow, can't be a ranger without bows(or animal sidekick, but baby steps)
3.You find a long bendy piece of wood. Unfortunately, since you don't have any string, you can't make anything.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2014, 02:23:45 pm »

stop drop and roll

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2014, 02:47:53 pm »

What kind of a Blue Mage am I now, exactly? I can think of multiple things for that to mean,

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2014, 03:01:26 pm »

What kind of a Blue Mage am I now, exactly? I can think of multiple things for that to mean,
Final Fantasy/8-bit Theater style, where you copy each and any spell or attack you are hit with.
Spoiler: Example (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:12:38 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2014, 05:52:29 pm »

Head to water source.  Meet up with the others. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2014, 08:03:56 pm »

Look around
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2014, 10:24:58 pm »

Walk to the indeterminate water source. Look for a decent spot for a camp. The clearing would be great, but it's too far from water.

EDIT: Also, absorb time paradox powers. ((Technically, changing my skills, not just title, causes a time paradox as I already did things that require those skills. To change one's skills at such a massive scale, making them be forgot isn't enough. They have to be retconned. This is supported by the fact that I suddenly gained Blue Mage powers. Therefore, a time paradox just happened on me, a Blue Mage, so it is in my reach again. Does that make sense? No. Does anything else in this thread make sense? No. Even then, things somehow work out. That is the power of the paradox.))

EDIT2: ((Oh, it seems I did get to keep my skills for time paradoxes, looking at the edited character sheet.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:13:57 am by IcyTea31 »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2014, 11:59:24 pm »

Time for a sacrifice! Creep closer, slash tendons in its legs, then proceed with ritual.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13