- 0 (0%)
Choose (only answer if previous was O)
- 0 (0%)
- 1 (25%)
- 3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 08, 2014, 04:26:13 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to Battle Monsters  (Read 18805 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Battle Monsters
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2014, 02:48:17 am »

"Geez, you suck at swimming..."

Dive in to help drowning person.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2014, 02:53:47 am »

Meditate. Ask Time to provide a quest for me to prove myself.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2014, 11:44:57 am »

"Thanks man."
I make Dream Nectar and if I have more than one vial give one to Kerr'tan and if I have three use one to help S'kvirr by placing him in a dream trance.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2014, 11:50:29 am »

S'kvirr: "Thank you, but I don't need any 'Dream Nectars' to reach a meditative trance. I have meditated for a long, long time before and after, so promote your expectations."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2014, 07:17:25 am »

((Me thinks we are going to continue without scapheap))
Kerr'tan watched in amusement at several failed attempts of theft.

"...Well, whatever. Take it."

Give my fruit to the dreamperson. Search for healing herbs.
You give the fruit to the 'dreamperson'. 3. You find some herbs. You're not entirely sure about the healing part, though.

"Thanks man."
I make Dream Nectar and if I have more than one vial give one to Kerr'tan and if I have three use one to help S'kvirr by placing him in a dream trance.
4. You make 3 vials of Dream Nectar, using the swirl-patterned fruit. It looks somewhat different compared to the usual stuff you make though. Maybe the fruit was magical? You give one to Kerr'tan, one to S'kvirr, and keep one for yourself.

Meditate. Ask Time to provide a quest for me to prove myself.
6. You meditate, attempting to communicate with Time. You meditate a bit harder than you should've though, and are now communicating with Eldritch beings from outside the universe, though.

"Geez, you suck at swimming..."

Dive in to help drowning person.
2. You attempt to dive in, but trip over your own feet. You're still on dry land, though.

Swim back to land

((At least I didn't have that massive rock in my inventory))
3. You swim. You're still not on land, though. Ah well, at least you're not drowning anymore.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:24:12 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2014, 07:22:39 am »

I will not give up!  Go and help the swimming person, if it's the last thing I do!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2014, 07:31:33 am »

Keep meditating. Talk with the eldritch beings. "Hello. I appear to have taken my trance to the wrong level, but I come with questions. With whom am I talking? With what am I talking? How can I get to Time's favour? What do I need to do to gain the favour of Time? Can I trust you? Can you be trusted? Is the sky of Earth blue when it is day? Is the sky of Earth blue when it is day?" ((Repetition and illogical questions because it is best to be sure about reliability when dealing with eldritch beings.))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2014, 07:58:50 am »

Get to dry land.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2014, 08:13:33 am »

Test them! Where was that tripping person? Treat his leg using healing paste!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2014, 09:10:32 am »

I use my Dream Nectar to help me enter the Collective Unconscious and search the area for sentient beings (this includes animal intelligence and upward.)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2014, 11:27:42 am »

Pull off rock
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2014, 11:44:06 am »

I use my Dream Nectar to help me enter the Collective Unconscious and search the area for sentient beings (this includes animal intelligence and upward.)
3. You drink the Dream Nectar. You feel different, compared to what usually happens when you drink Dream Nectar. Not only that, you fail to enter the Collective Unconscious.

Keep meditating. Talk with the eldritch beings. "Hello. I appear to have taken my trance to the wrong level, but I come with questions. With whom am I talking? With what am I talking? How can I get to Time's favour? What do I need to do to gain the favour of Time? Can I trust you? Can you be trusted? Is the sky of Earth blue when it is day? Is the sky of Earth blue when it is day?" ((Repetition and illogical questions because it is best to be sure about reliability when dealing with eldritch beings.))
1. You fail to continue to meditate. Just before you are pulled back, you caught a glimpse of the Eldritch beings face. You are now Insane(50% chance of your action being something completely different. Lasts for 5 turns.).

I will not give up!  Go and help the swimming person, if it's the last thing I do!
6. You help your chef to get on dry land. You are now Exhausted(cannto do anything other than look around).

Get to dry land.
Erm, no. You're already on dry land.

Test them! Where was that tripping person? Treat his leg using healing paste!
2. You fail to treat the 'tripping' person.

Pull off rock
1. You fail to do so, and instead are Crushed by the rock (Cannot attempt any action other than talking. Will die after 3 turns.).

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2014, 12:15:45 pm »

Shake the horrors off; I have done and will do, not just seen and will see, weirder things.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2014, 12:24:49 pm »

"Oh great... Mighty Quetzalcoatl, thy serv pries your strength once more! Assist me in saving this 'uniquely unlucky person' from his impending demise!"

Grab 500 kg of rock. Throw it off of a crushed person with god's help (or without it, if need be!).
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2014, 12:58:38 pm »

Find some of that swirly fruit everyone keeps yabbering about
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13