- 0 (0%)
Choose (only answer if previous was O)
- 0 (0%)
- 1 (25%)
- 3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 08, 2014, 04:26:13 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to Battle Monsters  (Read 18798 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Battle Monsters
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2014, 05:24:19 am »

Go find a sheep/vine/something that can be made into string
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2014, 05:57:20 am »

stop drop and roll
5. You stop, drop and roll, succesfully putting out the fire.

Walk to the indeterminate water source. Look for a decent spot for a camp. The clearing would be great, but it's too far from water.
EDIT2: ((Oh, it seems I did get to keep my skills for time paradoxes, looking at the edited character sheet.))
1. You start walking, but trip over a stone after two steps. You now have Light Bruising on your hands. For the next 2 turns, -1 to any actions that require hands.

Head to water source.  Meet up with the others. 
3. You head to the water source. Unfortunately, nobody is there yet.

Look around
Auto-success. You look around. There is a small lake beside you, and trees as far as the eye can see.

Time for a sacrifice! Creep closer, slash tendons in its legs, then proceed with ritual.
4. You creep closer, and slash the deers tendons. You then proceed to scarifice it to Tlaloc.

Go find a sheep/vine/something that can be made into string
5. You find a rather strong, but thin vine. You then make it into string.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2014, 06:22:16 am »

Find materials to make a fishing pole of some sort
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2014, 06:27:59 am »

"Thaks for you blessing, Tlalok! thanks for your pray, Mixcoatl! In the name of Tezcatlipoca, let us proceed, brothers!"

Lisardman looked around - only to find no one in the vicinity.

"Er... Brothers?"

Search for others. If gods wish it, I will find them.

((And so good rolls made me into aztec priest))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2014, 06:30:32 am »

Hang my head in shame for the demotion and the fall. Continue walking to the water source, look at it long enough to determine whether it's a spring, a brook, an oasis or whatever.

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2014, 10:08:08 am »

Combind string and stick to make bow
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2014, 11:22:03 am »

I gather my dreamsand into dream vials (only capable of holding dream related items.)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2014, 11:36:00 pm »

Do push-ups until others arrive.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2014, 11:18:08 am »

I gather my dreamsand into dream vials (only capable of holding dream related items.)
6. You gather big clumps of dream sand, and place them into the dream vials. Unfortunately, you also add in some dirt into them, which is somehow not falling out.

Hang my head in shame for the demotion and the fall. Continue walking to the water source, look at it long enough to determine whether it's a spring, a brook, an oasis or whatever.

Auto-success. You hang your head in shame. 6. You decide to run to the water source, and, upon arrival, find that you are Exhausted. Can only perform basic actions during your next turn.

Do push-ups until others arrive.
4. You begin doing push-ups. +1 to strength.

Find materials to make a fishing pole of some sort
2. You fail to find any of the materials necessary for any sort of fishing pole.

"Thaks for you blessing, Tlalok! thanks for your pray, Mixcoatl! In the name of Tezcatlipoca, let us proceed, brothers!"

Lisardman looked around - only to find no one in the vicinity.

"Er... Brothers?"

Search for others. If gods wish it, I will find them.

((And so good rolls made me into aztec priest))
5. You search for your 'brothers', and find them at the oasis. Along the way, you found a fruit with odd swirl patterns on it.

Combine string and stick to make bow
4. You combine the vine and stick. Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of a bow.
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:48:26 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2014, 11:32:56 am »

Introduce myself now that we're stopping for a while after the initial chaos. Look for a good spot to meditate on, but don't meditate yet.

"Call me S'kvirr. Some also call me Inconsistent due to my views on the order of the world. Up until a moment ago I was tearing the rules of the multiverse apart, but alas, Time itself was insulted by my ironically broad understanding of the Paradox and turned me into a mere Blue Mage. I may be able to figure out any spells thrown at me, and maybe, just maybe, I can tap into some of my former power. And no, lizardman, I am not one of your kind even though I may seem like one."

((I just realized I could retcon the demotion by stopping myself from trying to split the timeline for exploration, but this gives a good reason for my character to be weak in the beginning.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2014, 11:36:20 am »

I walk to the water source and mix the fruit dreamsand and water in a Dream Vials to make Dream Nectar.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2014, 12:16:50 pm »

Gather straight(-ish) sticks and small stones and fastson them into crude arrows

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2014, 12:24:37 pm »

"It's just your opinion. Gods ways are unpredictable, and it can be revealed that you're my blood brother in addition to the brother-in-religion during this quest. Who knows?"

Now, with everyone in place, time to pray for guidance once more.

Quetzalcoatl, god of wisdom, answer my prayer, show us the way!

((Hope it wouldn't be impossible task like kicking one or two minor gods out from the sky...))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2014, 12:28:23 pm »

((Hope it wouldn't be impossible task like kicking one or two minor gods out from the sky...))
(("Impossible" is such a relative word. Give me an hour and I'll make a plan for anything.))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2014, 12:35:42 pm »

(("Impossible" is such a relative word. Give me an hour and I'll make a plan for anything.))
((Heh, yeah. More "impossible" the task - more fun dealing with it. I just don't want to receive "hunt for badgers in my name" on 3. That would be a downer.))

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13