Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: On Mutilation and Torture  (Read 4323 times)

Vitellus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
On Mutilation and Torture
« on: April 11, 2014, 12:19:43 am »

Ok, so does anyone know the best way to hack off the limbs of the poor sap I just strangled to unconsciousness?

I want to take off as much as possible, and keep him alive as long as I can. As much pain as I can inflict.

For his, uh, crimes of course ;D.
Perfecting the art of limb removal since U.C. 214

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
Re: On Mutilation and Torture
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 01:34:59 am »

You'll need a good amputation instrument (iron or bronze sword/axe should suffice). Once the victim patient is unconsicious resting, it should be easy to remove any unwanted limbs. The real problem, though, is keeping the patient alive during the operation. I don't have much experience with multi-limbural (yeah, I just totally made up that world) amputations, but usually loss of two or more limbs will result bleedig to death. If you really, really want to make sure the patient won't die, prepare to wait long periods of time (preferably go to key bindings and zet button "." (wait) to be immediatly repeatable, to skip time with it without unloading the site like (z)-screen does). Though I don't see a loss of patient, as tragic as it is, a necessarily failure - we will learn something new every time. The world is full of poor peasants with no money to healthcare, so there will be always volunteers participating glorious dwarven healthcare.

EDIT: Oh, it was pain you wanted to inflict? Do some wrestling and break his every joint first. But only after he wakes up. There's no point in pain if he's unconsicious and cannot feel it, right?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 01:39:12 am by Matoro »

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 04:07:35 am »

Use slashing daggers for the fingers and axes of at least iron (strip them nude first!) for the other limbs. I suggest you break all their bones with wrestling first, though.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 04:11:59 am »

Yeah, just strip them of ALL clothing, then if you want to be efficient, cut of the entire arm, the entire leg, don't start with the hands or fingers.  A severed finger or hand will bleed out as much as an arm, and takes more time and repetition.  Best thing to try this on is on the outskirts of a small village.  Sneak in, knock em unconscious, strip clothing, cut off the furthest point of a limb ( upper arm, upper leg ) then immediately GTFO and wait an hour.  They'll have healed in the time you waited, and should be in the same house. 

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ribby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 04:57:05 am »

I feel like I just walked into a cult meeting....    :o

Natti

• Bay Watcher
  • Gremlin lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 09:16:20 am »

Does breaking bones lead to death? That would cause a great deal of pain, I would imagine.
+Amazigh (~Amazigh@poop.poop) Quit (Quit: Life is your butter, I shall be the margarine, beware heart disease.)

Nikow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 01:55:35 pm »

Breaking bones by blunt weapon don't cause bleeding, but some wresling moves do.
In my fortress dwarves are dying from old age.
Dwarven wine is a little bit like good chicken soup:  solid at room temperature.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 02:07:17 pm »

Breaking bones can eventually cause death by bleeding. It takes a lot of breaking, though.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 03:37:48 pm »

I'm both amazed and terrified by the fact you guys know so well how to apply ritualistic torture to peasants... A bit more to the terrified side.
In a time before time, I had a name.

Natti

• Bay Watcher
  • Gremlin lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 03:41:33 pm »

Does removing eyes cause bleeding in DF? Or bruising? If you kept punching someone just hard enough to bruise but not to harm organs...
+Amazigh (~Amazigh@poop.poop) Quit (Quit: Life is your butter, I shall be the margarine, beware heart disease.)

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 04:22:46 pm »

Gouging eyes does cause bleeding. You can potentially kill someone by eye-gouging them to death.

Natti

• Bay Watcher
  • Gremlin lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 04:50:18 pm »

Well, if we're looking for the most painful way to go, that's definitely pretty high up on the list.

Zealord

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT:SUBURBS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 05:35:32 pm »

You guys and your bone breaking.
Just tear off surgically remove a nail, I can assure you that's enough to keep him in agony in good condition for a while.
Maybe even stub him in the toe with the handle of your axe!
This is great.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 05:38:06 pm »

Choking.  The simplest way to incapacitate a victim ensure the safety of the patient before a surgery.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 06:13:06 am »

Gouging eyes does cause bleeding. You can potentially kill someone by eye-gouging them to death.

Also the fastest, most efficient way to raise wrestling skill. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: [1] 2 3