Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Ultimate fate of da_nang?

Eternal prison
Thrown into black hole
Eaten by a grue

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars: The End.  (Read 103023 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: We Are Our Avatars: Endgame. EVERYONE CROSSOVER NOW
« Reply #825 on: May 06, 2014, 10:51:14 pm »

If the elephants are red am I am allowed to yell 'roll tide' since I'm from Alabama?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: May 06, 2014, 10:54:14 pm »

Basically if you wanted all the characters you created as players in other RTDs and the main NPCs of the RTD you previously have ran to all join together, nows the time to do so!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: May 06, 2014, 11:08:56 pm »

Maybe we should stop soon so Smurfington can actually write this monster?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: We Are Our Avatars: The End
« Reply #828 on: May 06, 2014, 11:34:29 pm »

THE FUCKERY

IT ENDS

oh well.

TURN OFF DICE, DEFAULT TO ALL ACTIONS TO 4

[5]

Agreed. Unless you are being a shithead.

FIRE

The megafleet fires it's weapons!

CHARGE! FOR THE EMPRAH!

The Space Marines and Imperial Guard start their assault!

Diplomatically do something. Probably refuse if it's a pure gold sword.

You get advanced in plot a lot, make out with Louise (your master's actual name) and help her explode the wave!

Shoot it with a massive barrage of missiles, potatoes, soap bubbles, and huzzah!

DAKKADAKKADAKKA!

Get another sandwich.

You get another sandvich. The Heavy throws you at the wave.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

THE MONKEY FLEET DEVASTATES THE ENEMY

Just a flesh wound! Start eating the anti reality from inside! Despite the fact I don't exist.

Reality is starting to crack! Unreality is starting to escape!

Pharika!Lolfail, Pharika!Cyrydiad and Pharika: "FOUR THOUSAND WALL SHATTER!"

Break the boundaries between every single 'verse in every single Multiverse (mostly Gensokyo and the M:TG m'verse. I hope my fellow Gods are alive...). Tell everything and everyone to fire! Cast! Activate! Do anything they can! Together we shall defeat this Wave!

((The song "Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess" is the in-game theme for Shinmyoumaru Sukuna in Touhou 14 (Kishinjou): Double Dealing Character. Other notable songs from DDC include "Mermaid from the Uncharted Land", "Dullahan Under the Willows" and "Reverse Ideology".))

((Also, if this is where this game ends, I'm totally gonna draw that huge ship clusterfuck))

((I'll call you up on that offer.))

Every multiverse is one giant universe! Everything ever is attacking!

Shoot shoot shoot shoot SHOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT

PEWPEWPEW MURRICA

> Post Incandescent, weaponizeable shit on We Are Our Avatars while not even knowing WTF to do on RTD boards or how it even works. Utilize Surgery tools to make a surgery-shit launcher. Finally, attempt to eliminate Anti-Reality with shit.

SHIT CANNON FIRED!

If anything, Eternal Shrine Maiden fits this situation best out of all the Touhou songs!

>Gather every baneblade, every arclite, all the tanks in the multiverse (even you, Scorpion) to fire at the antireality at once! Also, while Lol is contacting Gensokyo, tell Evil Eye Sigma to do something and help the battle effort!

MASS FIRE IS SUCCESS!

FUCK LOGIC: ANTI-REALITY: WILL IT BLEND!?

REALITY IS DISTURBED! MORE CRACKS!

"If every fleet from every multiverse is there..."

Smuggle myself onto the Crucible. Detonate the reality bomb.

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

FAAAALLCCOOOOOON PUNCH!

Subplot: Woo the lady with my manly charms to let me go.

Homeverse: Focus the collective unconscious of every being in the omniverse into one massive psionic beam. Blast the reset wave to smithereens!

SUBPLOT RESOLVED, YOU ARE BACK HOME CAUSE REASONS

PSIONIC BEAM FIRED

Throw my precious acid at the swarm

WAVE IS ON ACID

Use Glow of Avohkii to Repel the Swarm. Also summon Ta Koro Guard to attack the Swarm more. If all else fails, summon Tahu Nuva, Toa of Fire to attack Swarm.

THE TOA GENERALLY FUCK SHIT UP

((bionicle for life!))

ASCEND TO GODHOOD. FIND THE SINGLE MOST DENSELY POPULATED AREA IN THE MULTIVERSE. BEGIN CARNAGE.

It's kinda sad to see this go, even if I didn't participate in it much. I'm amazed that my seven-page screw up managed to become this 100+ page masterpiece of !!FUN!!, death, carnage, chaos, and hilarity. Congratulations, Smurfingtonthethird, I hereby dub you the Savior of Bad RtDs.

You attack the wave!

I see title. 

SHIT

Your super-eldritch turd rolls toward the wave!

ITS TIME.

Entropy the Lich stepped out from the ebony door through dimensions. Yes, another version of himself had been feminized and... Well, they didn't speak about those things anymore. However, he was here, he was a he, and he was prepared, opening up a black hole in front of him.

DO EVIL ENTROPY THINGS.

Aikuro Mikisuge felt a dark presence. Of course, he had experienced some pretty hard-core evil, mostly back with the outfits, but this menaced him nonetheless. It was less a sense of power, or evil, but a fear of an alien feeling, as if it was from another multiverse, another timestream altogether. Then he saw it. A skeleton in a robe. Less than he expected, but something. He ripped off his shirt, letting the pink lights surge forth from his body. The DTR's familiar chassis popped up beneath him, he stepped inside, and he leapt into action.

PREVENT EVIL ENTROPY THINGS. AND JUST EVIL THINGS TOO.

Lich summons black hole. Wave eats black hole.

DTR fucks lich and fires weapons at wave!

Crossover!?!

In a galaxy far away, a sand paper spewing reality tear grows...and grows...drawing in all life to this final stand! Scores upon scores of ninja apes appear and charge. The mad scientist Whizmen and stout Gouda Golems, united for the first cheesy time, begin their march. An entire flotilla, manned by the ocean going slug men people, sail into the final battle. The metalheads and the guardian dragon rock out for one last time. A giant Swedish meat cthulu, ridden by the fabled hero Gilgawulf, ride into legend. Everything. Everything is at stake here. Even the gods themselves, esoteric in their powers lend a hand.

For existence!

In Metro City, the gangs put aside their conflicts and beefing for the first time in eras. Together, they all enter the portal to the battlefield. "Tunnel Snakes Rule!" "For the Big D!" But this time, they cry together. They charge together. We are one big gang. The gang of everything, and we must stick together!

Fight the wave!

The weakening of the barriers have called forth a whole host of odd player characters of all sorts of powers. Captain Morgan Goldslager and his crew appear! Yarrr... this be it. Paul! Aye lad, it's been nice working with you. BLOW THE MAN DOWN, WE GIVE IT ALL WE GOT CREW!
Fat Fred and his malleable fat roll towards the wave. Huge Hammer and FastCash Gonzales, two showmen of different sports,putting on his usual bravado, charge forward! The time of the Hammer is upon us! Think you can outpace the FastCash? Don't think so cabron! The weird looking Bergman Karloff, propelled by his mass of tentacles, rushes forth to save his world and the lady he loves. A massive bottle, filled to the brim with malt liquor and confetti, fires it's divine energy at the wave! Miz'koth feels that if we don't stop this, the party is over!Dudebro Johnson, paddle in hand and vodka in the other, wakes up for one last bar fight. The bar fight of eternity. Even the normal folk  like Saks Goldman and Hakeem Johnson, run to the defense of existence and to save the multiverse!

WE MUST LIVE

A well dressed man and his gang of assistants appears. Wha? Huh? Why am I here?? My RTD hasn't even been created yet! Jenkins! a lanky, bespectacled fella walks to him. Chairmen, I think the latest tests with the dimensional weapon portal device might have backfired... Bah! is the camera crew with us? Ah yes they are! Hey! You better start filming this! If we make it, the ratings will be unimaginable! Everyone else, grab a weapon and attack! WHAT DO I PAY YOU FOR!?! ATTACK! ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW, GENTLEMEN!

For the past! For the present! For the future!

But there's still a few more....Another rift opens....and a presidential foot steps out. An evil presidential foot. An evil Steampunk Presidential foot. EVIL STEAMPUNK LINCOLN, Gatling gun in hand, has arrived. HIGH FANTASY JOHN WILKES BOOTH joins him!

EMANCIPATE THE SHIT OUT OF THE WAVE!

We are us. And some stupid wave isn't gonna change that. At least, not without a fight!

EVERYONE CHARGES OUT OF SEPERATE PORTALS AND ATTACKS THE WAVE!

"I AWAKEN! WAZZUP BITCHES!?" A gigantic mass of amorphous clockwork climbs out of the rift, followed by an army of automatons. "I LOVE ME A CROSSOVER!"

Wreck that wave!

AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE!

Fire wave wreckers!

A rather disgruntled automaton dressed as a pirate captain climbs out.

Blast ye're eyes, what be ye're request ta' Cap'n Friendly, scourge o' the seven Sectors?

FIRE THE NANOCANNONS

THEN HE COMES
This guy is the one who killed the gods, the converter of the nether beasts, and the 'dragon in chief'. He is a guy from a world where hitler somewhat succeeded, it is also after the end, and he was a paladin until the ELECTRIC NAZIS attacked. After founding a communist revolution, he killed his former patron goddess. And after some other shenanigans, time froze. It turns out whatever created his universe ditched it. However, recently it made its location known. After summoning the ELECTRIC NAZIS back. Now he has found the exact location, and it this reality itself!!! Easier than thought, he has got experience in wreaking reality before!!! He will succeed
A NARATOR COMES
The narator has experienced a lot of stressed. 1., some kind of higher being decided to crash his experiment in multi-people story. 2. then one of those people burned down the building. 3. that same person became a goddess. Then finally, everything froze while everything was getting chaotic!!! But now after researching a bit, he has found this phenomenon takes place across multiverses it-selves!!! But now all of them were going to be reset. After his brilliant manipulating, one of the PC's has pushed a button that will reset all. Then he will create a good story for all of them that eventually respawn to go through!!! It will be exciting!!! He also has numerous back-up plans incase things go wrong.

FRANK MOTHERFUCKING HORRIGAN       

After the rude freezing of his universe, he decided to go around existence and purge anything un-american!!! And right now he has tracked the Super-Comie. This one has terrifying reality-warping powers, and must be stopped before he can destroy any more Americas, and spread his communist revolution any further. He has also found some of the traitors from his original universe here, kill 2 birds with one stone???

SYTHERS
THE SCYTHERS ARE ALWAYS IN ALL CAPS!!! THEY HAVE DETECTED A THREAT TO ALL MINIMALISM HERE. A NARATOR ITSELF. IT WANTS TO REPLACE ALL OF THE RTDS WITH IT'S OWN LINEAR SYSTEM!!! THIS MUST BE STOPPED. AND AS THE INITIATORS OF ONE OF THE MOST CHAOTIC RTDS AROUND, WE MUST STOP IT. WAR-CRY READY!!!! 
SCYTHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NARRATOR IS FALCON PUNCHED BY GM

Fuck you, do what I want!

EVERYONE ELSE ATTACKS WAVE!

FRANK MOTHERFUCKING HORRIGAN       
LIBERTY PRIME DETECTS REALITY DESTROYING SUPER WAVEFORM. PROBABILIY OF MISSION HINDRANCE: ZERO PERCENT!

LIBERTY PRIME JOINS THE CHARGE!

CROSSOVER! Giant Morgan Freeman travels through the cracks into WAOA

Mecha Mays does as well.

I give Cheesistan-me the recipe for Chooze.

I bring in some of Tune's sentient spears to fight the end of the world.

(( AUTO'ing the roll for crossover. ))

COMBINED FREEMAN MAYS TUNES POWWEEEERRR

CROSSOVER!

A poultrygeist and numerous other ghost's start appearing!

ANOTHER CROSSOVER!

A god of complete and utter anihilationTM appears!

Ghosts attack the wave! Shenanigans happen!

God attempts to destroy the wave!

((Edited and reposted.))
Call all of the greek gods and tell them we need help, then fire the superweapons! All of them!

Wow! The space station Cortez appears through a plot hole and starts firing it's anticruiser cannons at the reality destroying wave!

REINFORCEMENTS

ALL SUPERWEAPONS FIRED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_TOR2Z49vo
The sunflower fairies were preparing...They didn't know what was going on, but they felt riled. More riled then they had ever felt in the entire some-odd 400 years of their collective existence, and the most they would likely ever feel again. They retreated into alcoves, long abandoned by humanity, and from them, dusted off ancient weaponry, ready to be fired one last time. Bellow them, leprechauns came out of hiding and brandished rifles, marching in line formation in a sea of green, accompanied by massive battle tanks entangled in vines. Swarms of fae filled the skies, hovering alongside an armada of hundreds of airships and planes, blocking out the sun with their numbers. The end had finally reached them, and they weren't going to let it take everything away without a fight.

Lady Cirno glanced down at her forces assembly, and clenched her fist before sitting back in her opulent throne. She didn't care who this "antireality" fellow was, it would surely crumble against the might that is the Great Fairy Army.

The fairy army fires at the wave!

* LordSlowpoke sighs

>KIM JONG HUI: ASCEND

KOREA POWEEERR!

I haven't been following the thread, so I have zero idea of what's going on.

Summon divine elephant army to destroy the wave or something.

ELEPHANT CHARRRGE!

Maybe we should stop soon so Smurfington can actually write this monster?
NO BRAKES

One final giant roll for the attack:

*drum roll*

[6]

The attacks all combine into one bolt of infinite power!

This bolt promptly hits the GM's potato.

SON OF A BIIIIITCH! ENERGY OVERLOAAAAD!

Wait, I can work with this. GLORIOUS DEATH GET!

The giant potato, infinite energy attack, and the GM collide with the wave... and consume it. The wave gets stuffed inside the giant potato, which rapidly starts compacting.

The antireality and the GM are now confined inside a ordinary potato.

Silence. Complete silence, for the first time in a very long time. Then the cheering starts. A LOT of cheering.

MOTHERFUCKING VICTORY!

Aftermath:

The resulting party lasts for the next decade, and the GM's rebuild the newly fused omegareality for one and all. Each of the original players is awarded a medal of service for their victory, and they live their lives in moderate luxury as minor GMs. The GM's avatars became the Order of the Potato, but their story is for another time. The antireality potato has disappeared.

There is a statue of the GM in the omniverse now. Ironically, the utter dipshit saved us all, by riding a supercharged giant potato into a wave of destruction.

Good fucking work.

FIN

OOC:
Holy fucking shit, you guys. It's been a crazy four months, huh? I had never run a RTD when I picked this up, and now here I am, saving reality with an idiot and a giant potato. To the people that helped me out with GMing, danke schon. To the players, you were great sociopathic bastards. To da_nang, fuck you  :P. To flameboy, thanks for giving up this trainwreck so I could have it. To the people that ninja'd me while I typed this, screw you ;). This was potato-filled reality warping madness, and I am eternally grateful for it.

Now, I am going to take a well earned break from GMing, but not forever.

We Are Our Avatars isn't completely dead yet.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 03:28:41 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: May 06, 2014, 11:42:18 pm »

I shall miss the Raptor empire. It was fun being the champion and creator of a race of mutant space chickens.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: We Are Our Avatars: The End.
« Reply #830 on: May 06, 2014, 11:45:51 pm »

PS. How does the hall of fame work? Or is it only for the truly legendary?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
ENCORE! WE DEMAND ENCORE!
« Reply #831 on: May 06, 2014, 11:48:31 pm »

SEQUEL!

PS. How does the hall of fame work? Or is it only for the truly legendary?
Umm... I think one person nominates it and gets some people to second it, then a post linking to it with some descriptive junk is added to the hall. But I say this is legendary enough. (Still haven't gotten around to editing the TVTropes page, so... Will do that. )

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: May 06, 2014, 11:49:09 pm »

The worst thing that happened to me was a damaged track, and I succeeded in permakilling another player, destroying galactic jail and the space cops, and building a super weapon, all while carrying a flower.

I love ya, RNG. Don't go changing.

Also, credits song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgycUlrsqJk
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 06, 2014, 11:54:14 pm »

Well, I'll miss being a snake with disassociative identity disorder that accidentally blew up twice and then ascended to godhood.

Also, credits song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgycUlrsqJk

Nah man, credits song.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: May 07, 2014, 12:01:43 am »

* LordSlowpoke shakes their head

actual credits song

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: May 07, 2014, 12:04:37 am »

Being possibly the most powerful psion ever is all the sweeter when you don't have a brain. The mafioso-mecha was just practise, nearly breaking reality with a single bad roll was something not everyone could do.

I am become Bread, the controller of minds.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Did someone say "Sequel"?
« Reply #836 on: May 07, 2014, 12:07:23 am »

I'm up for being the GM of the sequel and getting it started if Smurfington declines! ( 5 yeas and Smurfington's decline of the position and I'll start it tonight. :D )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: May 07, 2014, 12:08:59 am »

Addition to the credits tracks, since things usually play more than one song.

Say, let's actuall roll credits: Everyone post all the rolls/forms you played in alongside your next post!

HugoLuman - Sentient Dracon Skull, Sentient Dracon Skull with meat body.

I'd kinda want it to still be Smurfington, since I could use a breather as well (but want to be in on the start of the next one!)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: May 07, 2014, 12:13:09 am »

Propman - Shrine Tank. Did more in this game then his actual character did in the entire Touhou series.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: May 07, 2014, 12:13:56 am »

Being able to reference nearly every single character I played as as well as the characters in the games that I'm running, and even leave a small teaser, was awesome. Bravo. Would play more in the future.

TamerVirus- giant floaty man, bored business man

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58