Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Ultimate fate of da_nang?

Eternal prison
Thrown into black hole
Eaten by a grue

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars: The End.  (Read 102971 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: We Are Our Avatars: The End.
« Reply #855 on: May 07, 2014, 07:14:55 am »

Balrog-A robot toaster that stole some hats, ran into a lot of walls, and shot lots of dakka. He also had the power to summon potatoes.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: May 07, 2014, 07:47:01 am »

Wait, did I get to eat the sandwich before I hit the wave?

Lyeos: A legendary treasure hunter that just wanted a dang sandwich.
Take a closer look at this text!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: May 07, 2014, 02:45:32 pm »

PS. How does the hall of fame work? Or is it only for the truly legendary?
This game might as well be the definition of legendary. I doubt you'll have many problems getting it in.

Alright, I applied for it.

You guys should vote for it and stuff.

Nope, the threads dead and I feel like a moron.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:48:35 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 07, 2014, 02:53:30 pm »

PS. How does the hall of fame work? Or is it only for the truly legendary?
This game might as well be the definition of legendary. I doubt you'll have many problems getting it in.

Alright, I applied for it.

You guys should vote for it and stuff.

Nope, the threads dead and I feel like a moron.
Eh, don't worry about it. Just post it in the newly made one. It's not finished yet, but it should be any time now.
Do I count as one of the original players, since I was there from pretty much the beggining?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: May 07, 2014, 03:01:21 pm »

Yeah, anyone in the original thread is an original.

Oh yeah.

SEQUEL
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #860 on: May 07, 2014, 07:53:12 pm »

Oh, let's see,
Monkey, the monkey. Elevated out of his zoo by being fearful of the GM.

Wraith-monkey. Rewarded with wraithdom within the pain dimension for rescuing DP from a single-dimension prison. Acquired a mecha-gorilla, searched for the GM's remote.

Potato plant. Punished by the GM for throwing unobtanium, (GM-poo), around the GM's house.

Potato scourge. After much growth and evolution, covered the planet and vied for control against the humans.

Potato abomination/The Thing. After the Humans began and completed a genocide against my (relatively) peaceful race of super-potatoes, we evolved the ability to shapeshift & infect others as a last-ditch effort to survive and possibly take revenge. Took the form of a monkey, accidentally dug around in medical waste and tripped balls. Put said tripping to use via !!SCIENCE!!. Created a cloud of grey-goo with an artifact cookbook/instruction manual written in several languages. Learned the GM language via study of said artifact, used grey-goo to consume all technology within the universe.

------Single-turn: Batman. Beat the pants off of DP on his own lego racetrack, in his own car. And also literally. I literally beat him up, stole his car, and beat his lap record. It was brutal.

Cheesebro Abomination. Having learned an intergalactic cheese being had taken advantage of me during my intoxicated !!SCIENCE!! spree, I transferred my intellect to him as the worst STD in the multiverse upon the destruction of the earth, (and, therefore, my monkey-body). At this time I engaged in direct telepathic communication with the GM, having learned his language through the book, and learned much about the universe. Teleported to Olympus to meet gods as part of the learning process, had a bit of a breakdown when the GM flexed his GM powers on me.

Monkey again. Woke up as a monkey within the banana dimension, (a high-point of my original monkey shenanigans, when an upturned dumptruck full of bananas landed on me and I was lost in bliss), supposedly everything since then having been one hell of a dream. Met the physical avatar of reality itself, flew in the great battle of WAOA for much glory.

Wandered around the universe searching for his friend mr avatar after the battle. Sidetracks lead to many happy stories.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:06:39 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]