Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

ASCII Images?

Yes
- 14 (66.7%)
No
- 4 (19%)
I have a better alternative in mind (please comment!)
- 1 (4.8%)
What?
- 2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37

Author Topic: Dwarf Souls: Interactive Community Adventure: DEX BUILDS FOR LIFE  (Read 124367 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

+1 to everything.

Though I'd rather begrudgingly see what black has to say before we go up a path or drop on a ledge or what have you.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Anyone else notice the massive figure in the background of the panorama?

Take a close look at that. Peer. Is it a statue or a being?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Oh we'll see when we get there. Probably some eldritch horror, no biggy. In the meantime it's far away.

Anyone know of a legendary giant horned dude from DF? Maybe a minotaur or somethin?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh we'll see when we get there. Probably some eldritch horror, no biggy. In the meantime it's far away.

Anyone know of a legendary giant horned dude from DF? Maybe a minotaur or somethin?
Hmm. Looks like the Dragonborn from the Skyrim trailers. 

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm. Looks like the Dragonborn from the Skyrim trailers.

Bronze Colossus statue of the Dragonborn? For now we have no means of picking it out (peering at it won't help much).
Let's chat up with the boogeyman first, see what it knows of the cloaked figure.
Then we can interact with the fire circle, THEN the cloaked figure.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

We already rested in the fire circle
You take a quick breather in the fire circle and head over.
;)
Badges of honor

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Woops, my bad. Nevermind then.

Then we chat with the bogeyman and talk with the cloaked guy.
We could also go in through the big ass tunnel or up the mountain, but the cloaked figure might just help decide that.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Bumping for a poll or somethin
Badges of honor

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Yeah, probably time for a new poll. And one that will help me write, why not.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, finally found the time to work on this again! Hopefully I can finish the update today. Unfortunately, it will probably be a relatively short update despite the break, since a decision will have to be made soon.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile

+1
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile

+1
Doesn't that take a bow or binoculars?
(if not, +2.)
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Name's False Wing. How do you do?"
"Uh... fine, I suppose. What are you?"

"Traveling merchant, at your service. But in response to what you probably meant, I'm a bogeyman."
You relax a little. This False Wing person seems an easy type, having taken what you realize was probably a rude question fairly well. "I've never seen a bogeyman before. Or ever heard of one being a merchant. Aren't you supposed to laugh at lone travelers or something?"
"Oh, I don't do that cackling stuff."

"At least, not anymore!"
"Well, if you're a traveling merchant, do you know what's going on here?"

"Not really, I'm afraid. I've been wandering these mountains collecting junk to sell for as long as I can remember. I've seen some pretty strange and scary stuff, but I have no idea what any of it means. You might try asking that cloaked person over there."
Damnit. You were hoping he wouldn't say that. "Who is that, anyway? Can she be trusted?"
"No idea. Well, she seems harmless enough. But all I know about her is that she seems to have an idea about this place. She's been waiting around that spot for about as long as I can remember. I tried asking her once but she just told me it was 'beyond my feeble comprehension.' Pretty much ignored me ever since."
Well, that was less information that you'd hoped. Still, it's something to go on. At the very least you guess that black cloak person is racist against bogeymen. Or something. You decide to try a different approach. "Since you're a merchant, and you've gone around collecting things, you probably have something interesting to sell, right?"
"Weeeeeeeell, I do, but... you see, I haven't had anyone to sell stuff to in a while. I used to have this wonderful cart I kept my stuff in, but I lost it some time ago. Of course, I've still got plenty of stuff for sale. Just not my best stuff."

"So, you looking to buy anything?"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 05:30:31 pm by HugoLuman »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

That cloaked bigot!

'I'll take a look, but I don't have any money ATM.'
Badges of honor

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"I am willing to sell my hat, in return for a whetstone for my pick, if you have one."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37