Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

ASCII Images?

Yes
- 14 (66.7%)
No
- 4 (19%)
I have a better alternative in mind (please comment!)
- 1 (4.8%)
What?
- 2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 37

Author Topic: Dwarf Souls: Interactive Community Adventure: DEX BUILDS FOR LIFE  (Read 124166 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Your kin made this for your journey, with love.
Sell it?! What kind of heartless bastard are you!?!

More practically though, it's giving us some cold protection and our dinky pick is only copper. Get iron or hell, at least bronze before we put money into upgrading it.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile

"What can you give me for a giant steel chandelier?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile

I don't think you can sell anything in Dark Souls - or at least, I didn't see that in the playthrough I watched part of.

I used to have this wonderful cart I kept my stuff in, but I lost it some time ago.
Quest, anyone?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

You could only sell things to a certain dude that showed up after ringing both bells of awakening, comma, but DF has plenty of trading soooo we have craftsdorf right?

We'll find it eventually if we look around enough. Mind it was also a murder-cart, so we might not want to hand it over so easily.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Posting to watch.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

I can feel you getting better Hugo. Keep up the good work m9! :D *highfives*

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

"What do you have for sale?"

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Souls: Interactive Community Adventure: THE REAL DWARF SOULS STARTS HERE
« Reply #443 on: September 07, 2014, 12:38:35 am »

Le bampers

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Souls: Interactive Community Adventure: THE REAL DWARF SOULS STARTS HERE
« Reply #444 on: September 07, 2014, 01:50:35 am »

Sorry, it's been a busy couple of weeks. I was just going to have a quick update showing his sale inventory, but since it's been so long I feel I should have more.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #445 on: September 07, 2014, 04:15:31 pm »

IMO less is fine.
Badges of honor

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 07, 2014, 11:40:05 pm »

Shorter, more frequent updates be better than long infrequent updates.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #447 on: September 13, 2014, 03:32:21 pm »

Bamp  :)
Badges of honor

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 21, 2014, 02:08:54 am »

"I'll take a look, but I don't have any money on me right now."

False Wing smiles again. "Oh, you might have more than you think. We deal in abstract concepts around here, like fame. You get a little every time you defeat something, or accomplish something. I dunno how it works, but it's been that way as long as I can remember."

Now that you think about it, you did feel as if some power filled you when you defeated that knight. Perhaps you have a great deal to trade? "Very well," you say, "show me what you've got."

He cracks another grin and raps his fist against the rock behind him. After a few seconds, a square-shaped hole slides open and he begins pulling items out of what looks like a sideways cage trap. "Secret bogeyman technique, this. Anyway, let's see..."

"...we've got some armor, exquisitely polished copper if I do say so..."

"...some weapons, one of which is quite rare and unusual..."

"...plenty of ammunition for those weapons, at a very reasonable price..."

"...and last, but not least, some very useful materials and supplies!"

As you look over his selection, an idea strikes you. "Would you be interested in buying anything? Like, say, a steel chandelier?"

False Wing purses his lips. "Weeeellll... here's the thing. I don't have a lot of space right now-"

"What about that bogeyman trick?"

"-doesn't work that way. Anyway, don't have a lot of space right now, nor a ton of cash." He shrugs. "But, y'know, check back with me later. Until then, buying something would help on both fronts."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #449 on: September 21, 2014, 02:18:00 am »

Hm, only two things on there that strike my fancy are the featherwood xbow & the craftsman's kit.

Don't buy anything, thank him and go talk to the carp-head?

How about you fellows?
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 37