Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

ASCII Images?

Yes
- 14 (66.7%)
No
- 4 (19%)
I have a better alternative in mind (please comment!)
- 1 (4.8%)
What?
- 2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37

Author Topic: Dwarf Souls: Interactive Community Adventure: DEX BUILDS FOR LIFE  (Read 121700 times)

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Souls: Interactive Community Adventure: THE REAL DWARF SOULS STARTS HERE
« Reply #450 on: September 21, 2014, 05:44:43 am »

Yeah, armour and stuff are nice, but right now what look real great are the crossbow, craftsman's kit and the other crafting stuff. Right now though, we don't have enough money or a place to use them. Nice to get a picture of it all though.

Also, just checked back and we lack the dexterity to use any of those ranged weps, so I'll just drop my dream of fighting long range.

I'm okay with Grizzly's suggestion.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Souls: Interactive Community Adventure: THE REAL DWARF SOULS STARTS HERE
« Reply #451 on: September 21, 2014, 06:25:07 am »

Yeah. Go with the grizzly.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 21, 2014, 07:12:21 am »

We'd need those tools to craft, wouldn't we? There's no sense in buying weaponry we can't use, so that leaves either buying some copper armor or nothing. I think we should save up for some good stuff, so I'll go with Grizzly as well.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 24, 2014, 03:41:49 pm »

What questions do you have for "carp head"?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #454 on: September 24, 2014, 03:54:22 pm »

Just one:

'Well?'
MAXIMUM AGGRESSIVE BODY LANGUAGE
'What the fuck doyawant, elf-hugger?'
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:05:59 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 25, 2014, 03:31:57 pm »

A voice called us all our life, in the end lured us into a life or death fight,  then left us no choice but to embark on a journey to some parallel plane.

I agree with Grizzly again. I also expect to get some info on where and why we are.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #456 on: September 25, 2014, 09:58:08 pm »

I also expect to get some info on where and why we are.
+1
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 27, 2014, 01:20:36 am »

"Thanks for showing me, and I do want to buy some of these, but I don't think I have the stuff right now."

"Fair enough," he says as you turn to walk away. "Guess I'll be seeing you later. Oh, but one more thing!"

"There's this fellow I see around sometimes. Watch out for him. Got the whole black feathers thing going on, like me, and got a black cloak like her over there, but don't go mixing us up. I don't think he's very friendly."

"Alright, I'll try not to mix you up."

"Good! See ya later, then!"

Nice fellow, you suppose. A bit short on answers, but he seemed honest in the ones he gave. You suppose it's time to talk to Ms. Cloaked Carp-Head, though.

"Fine. Since apparently you're the only one who knows, what the hell is going on? Why am I here?"

"You are the Chosen O-"

"Yeah, yeah, I figured as much. Can you just tell me without all the pretentious crap?"

You think you hear a sigh escape the figure. "Very well. But this would be easier if you wouldn't interrupt."

"...Once, a pen and a parasol fought a war..."

"...a war across time itself, and countless planes..."

"...do you want to hear the story or not?"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #458 on: September 27, 2014, 01:38:32 am »

Umbrella, nice.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 27, 2014, 01:47:12 am »

Umbrella, nice.
Not quite. The referenced story borrowed quite heavily on the logo front there, though.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #460 on: September 27, 2014, 02:24:13 am »

Umbrella, nice.
Not quite. The referenced story borrowed quite heavily on the logo front there, though.
That's what I meant.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #461 on: September 27, 2014, 06:19:46 am »

I think it's about time for a tirade- along the lines of Wimopy's post here:
A voice called us all our life, in the end lured us into a life or death fight,  then left us no choice but to embark on a journey to some parallel plane.
We didn't choose to be the chosen one, we don't particularly want to hear this inane story but we don't have much choice- being lead around by those nose as we are.
So how about you just get on with it, human.
Badges of honor

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 27, 2014, 12:13:59 pm »

We didn't choose to be the chosen one, we don't particularly want to hear this inane story but we don't have much choice- being lead around by those nose as we are.
So how about you just get on with it, human.

Not a tirade, but something snappy like this.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 27, 2014, 12:43:16 pm »

The last poll was a bit of a dillema, but this time I'm definately going for snark.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #464 on: September 27, 2014, 02:21:13 pm »

Are they mutually exclusive?
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37