Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Roll to Finals (Oh The Self-Inflicted Pain)  (Read 4772 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Finals (Oh The Self-Inflicted Pain)
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2014, 10:25:36 pm »

((Picking fights with the GM is never okay.))

>Wait in cover until there's a break in the shooting, then run outside. Try to locate my crush!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2014, 07:53:41 am »

(("Pointing out that the GM did something no GM should do" =/= "Picking fights with the GM". Besides, he is no longer a GM of mine.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2014, 08:10:22 am »

Be the real psychology professor.

Be at my air-conditioned home, watching (through my semi-opaque glasses of evil) and taping (on my early 90s VCR, which, as it turns out, is complicated as fuck to make accept input from a modern smartphone) livestream of shooting.

"Ukukukuku! All according to plan, yes!"

While stroking my cat, forge plans of failing entire class for this dire infraction. Pour libation for my brave decoy. Nobody can ever tell us hideously old, irritable and hairy men apart, it seems!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:12:12 am by Harry Baldman »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2014, 09:55:39 am »

Take the smart kid hostage in the confusion

(("Pointing out that the GM did something no GM should do" =/= "Picking fights with the GM". Besides, he is no longer a GM of mine.))

(Why do you think the very fact of not being the GM gives you leverage over the GM?)

blazing glory

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2014, 05:34:38 pm »

Yeah,I agree with you,though face it,there's no reason to get worked up over it,since this RtD will be abandoned in 1-2 weeks,so it doesn't really affect much.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Finals
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2014, 05:01:28 pm »

Same thing I do for most: Complete the final with the information I stored in my memory over the course of the semester.

Stand up and piss on desk. Much cooler.
Dude. Not cool. I submitted an action, I expect you to have my character do my action, or something similar if and only if I roll badly, capiche? That's basic GMing ettiquette. And you, well, pissed all over it by having my character urinate on the desk instead of taking the test as I intended.
What the hell is wrong with you?
Get over it. It's a mini-RTD I was just doing to pass some time while studying for finals.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:04:07 pm by bsnott »
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*
Pages: 1 2 [3]