Bar
- 5 (41.7%)
Club
- 1 (8.3%)
Warehouse
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: BEEFIN' OVER TURF: WAR 2: BLOODBATH AT THE BAR: TURN 5: OUTTA THERE!  (Read 18877 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: BEEFIN' OVER TURF: WAR 1: CINEMA MASSACRE: ROUND 1: STEAMED
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 05:28:52 pm »

I can agree that it's racist, but he likely meant it as a joke, and it's not like this RTD is that serious anyway, so just stop arguing about such a minor issue.
Anywho, action time.
Go up stairs and grab the girl's gun from her, then bend it's barrel downwards like in an old Bugs Bunny cartoon.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 05:43:43 pm »

I know.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 08:39:55 am »

Waiting on: scrapheap
VinnieTheDead
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2014, 08:24:38 am »

Use steam to move closer to foes
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2014, 10:17:28 am »

Try to find out what the fuck is going on and where the Tunnel Snakes are.
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: BEEFIN' OVER TURF: WAR 1: CINEMA MASSACRE: TURN 2: CONFUSION
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 04:49:26 am »

Initiative!
    Clair Heaven
    Jak
    Moby Dick
    Da Bear
    Young Speedy
    Martin Clearwater

Use steam to move closer to foes

[smoothness 6-1] Remembering the layout of the theater lobby, you stealthily move your way into the lobby. You carefully maneuver yourself behind the crowd of rival thugs and hole up in the corner. Well, the steam still makes shooting things rather difficult. But guess who has the shotgun!

Jak wanders over to the door and prepares to cut whoever come through it.

[autosuccess] You quietly move through the hallway to the concession area. Odd, Clair isn't here. She must of brought the fight to the invaders. You stand by the doorway to the lobby, razor at the ready.

Use giant black man powers to charge into the nearest enemy and beat them with knuckle dusters

[Skillz 2-1] DAMN, IS IT STEAMY! Moby scrambles up off the floor. Not being able to see much, Moby charges at the silhouette...which happens to be Da Bear! [Da Bear Smoothness 5] Da Bear sees notices the giant mass charge towards him and jukes out of the way. Noticing that its actually Moby Dick, Da Bears gives him a look that just shouts "are you fucking serious?" Of course he also proceeds to shout "are you fucking serious?!?"

Go up stairs and grab the girl's gun from her, then bend it's barrel downwards like in an old Bugs Bunny cartoon.

You dust yourself off after rolling down the stairs, only to dodge a large black fist heading toward your direction! Well, this fist belongs to your bro, Moby! You quickly duck out of the way and give him a dirty look. Undistracted from the current task at hand, you try to find the person with the shotgun! You still think she's upstairs, so you charge up the staircase...only to trip up over your feet...again.

Try to find out what the fuck is going on and where the Tunnel Snakes are.

[4] From what you can tell, you are standing in the lobby of the old theater. Some punk with a shotgun blew a hole in the pipe and now the lobby is filled with steam. Just now, Moby tried to punch Da Bear for some reason. You also hear Da Bear fail at leaving the lobby. You're pretty certain that you saw someone enter the lobby from the second floor, maybe the one with the shotgun, but you aren't sure where she is in the lobby. You deduce that the rest of the tunnel snakes are somewhere upstairs.

Cautiously leave screening room and move towards the sound of gunshots. Hold revolver in a threatening manner.

[autosuccess] You walk out of the screening room, empty revolver at hand. You walk to the concession room and see Jak standing guard by the door. The lobby seems to be billowing steam.

THE LOW DOWN:

Tunnel Snakes
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Big D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 05:22:05 am by TamerVirus »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BEEFIN' OVER TURF: WAR 1: CINEMA MASSACRE: TURN 2:CONFUSION
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2014, 06:07:08 am »

Sneak into the lobby.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2014, 06:39:31 am »

Grab the girl and bend her gun's barrel, then start strangling her.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2014, 11:44:36 am »

Also stealthily enter lobby. If spotted, level gun at the spotter and bluff like hell.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 10:07:08 am »

Waiting on: scrapheap
VinnieTheDead
Yourmaster

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 10:17:00 am »

Scapheap.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2014, 03:33:50 pm »

Help Da Bear by bending the girl's back
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 03:58:04 pm »

Try to find the fucker that snuck in and cap their ass.
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2014, 04:20:10 pm »

Pointblank shot Young
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: BEEFIN' OVER TURF: WAR 1: CINEMA MASSACRE: TURN 3: OH SNAP
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2014, 07:40:24 am »

Initiative!
       Clair Heaven (from advantageous position)
       Da Bear
       Moby Dick
       Martin Clearwater
       Jak
       Young Speedy

Pointblank shot Young

Ah the shotgun, such a beautiful gun....so very deadly at so very close range. You notice that you only have one shot...better make it count. You see a confused figure in the steam. You take aim...[skillz:1] and you accidentally drop your gun. [swag:1+1] It lands with a thud. Awww fuck. And then the figures rush you.

Grab the girl and bend her gun's barrel, then start strangling her.

As you turn around in the steam, you see a figure with a shotgun slowly approach one of your homies. What a second...none of the Big D guys brought any shotguns. As you charge forward, you see the figure drop the shotgun. No matter. You grab the shotgun [Toughness 4+1] and using you massive strength, you break down the shotgun into multiple pieces! You decide to hold on to the straightest gun barrel leftover from your carnage as a makeshift club. You go to grab the girl! [Smoothness: 6 v 6] Both of you engage in some grappling! [Toughness 3+2 v 3-1] Your big burly physique easily overpowers your opponent! You grip her neck and apply the pressure! [Toughness 4+ 2] v [Buffness 1-1] An ugly cracking sound rings out as your victim's head bends backwards unnaturally. Damn it... you wanted the slow, drawn out death....but a broken neck will have to do.

Clair Heaven: Wasted!

Help Da Bear by bending the girl's back

You see Da Bear grab someone. You quickly run over, but the time you get there, deed is done. You high five your pal.

Also stealthily enter lobby. If spotted, level gun at the spotter and bluff like hell.

[Smoothness 2] Right before you enter the lobby...you hear a scuffle followed by a loud cracking sound. You've heard that sound before...broken bones.... You hesitate in entering the lobby!   

Sneak into the lobby.

[Smoothness 5] You, too, hear the loud cracking noise. But this further strengthens your resolve to kill the mofos movin' in on your turf! Armed with your razor, you place yourself in an advantageous position near the balcony overlooking the lobby. Whatever happens next, you know that you can take the initiative. You can make out a vague figure lying motionlessly on the floor. That's not good.

Try to find the fucker that snuck in and cap their ass.

[Swag 1-1] You turn around and see Da Bear beat the life out of the sneaky one. You slowly walk over and fire two rounds in the lifeless corpse, ya know, to be safe!

THE LOW DOWN:

Tunnel Snakes

The Big D

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15