Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: The War of the Elements [TSG] This game is very, very dead.  (Read 19948 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: The War of the Elements [TSG] Part 1: The Prologue
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2014, 02:28:29 am »

I cannot read the yellow text. Please put some glow on it or something man.
Ah, sorry. I use the Darkling theme, so I tend to forget that a lot of the fonts I find perfectly legible are pretty much impossible to read for most of the forum.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2014, 03:02:29 am »

Soooooo....... You feex?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2014, 10:07:46 am »

Soooooo....... You feex?
Coulda sworn I did  :-\
Fixing now.

Also, happy Easter to you all!

EDIT: Alright, black glow added. It *should* be possible to read now; I tested it with the FG&RP default, and I could read it fine.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 10:11:39 am by flameboy99 »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2014, 10:31:17 am »

Yep good now. *rolls away*

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2014, 05:19:46 pm »

You close your laptop, and go out to the edge of the island. You can't help but think to yourself Well, here goes everything.
You jump off the island.
For a second, you're filled with terror. What if ca1n was wrong? What if he was trying to kill you? What if you just stepped off to your death?
You feel a sensation like hitting a trampoline after a big jump, and fly back upwards.
Graceless Flight realized!
Using Graceless Flight to just kind of throw yourself through the air, taking breaks when you run out of energy, you eventually make it to the castle in the distant. Upon getting closer, you find that it's less of a castle, and more of an obelisk. Regardless, you get out your laptop and contact ca1n.

Open Chatroom "Made It" (Knoton, ca1n [2] online. 0 friends. Time: ERR)

User "vivian" has connected at ERR:ERR

Knoton: Well, I made it to the tower thing. Now what?
ca1n: c00l. th3 t0w3rs whats call3d a t3ar. n0rmally to g3t fr0m ar3a to ar3a, u hav3 t0 g3t th3r3 n0rmally. f0r 3xampl3 jump1ng 0ff th3 1sl3s 1s h0w u g3t fr0m th3 1sl3s t0 th3 v0lcan03s and g01ng thr0ugh a h0l3 tak3s u t0 th3 cav3rns
ca1n: mas0us at th3 v0lcan03s th0ugh s0 u cant g0 thr0ugh th3r3
ca1n: t3ars l3t u g0 fr0m ar3a t0 ar3a 1nstantly. 1n th1s cas3 1sl3s t0 cav3rns w1th0ut g01ng thr0ugh v0lcan03s.
ca1n: just g0 1ns1d3 and wa1t f0r a b1t th3n walk 0ut. 1ll b3 wa1t1ng

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2014, 05:34:08 pm »

Walk in to the castle.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

daemen

• Bay Watcher
  • The ever evolving and malleable me
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2014, 05:48:25 pm »

While we're waiting... Try to focus on the air currents around you and attempt to manipulate them in some fashion, ie: gather air into a semi solid mass or try to create a small area of vacuum.
“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.”

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2014, 05:52:06 pm »

While we're waiting... Try to focus on the air currents around you and attempt to manipulate them in some fashion, ie: gather air into a semi solid mass or try to create a small area of vacuum.

+1. And see if we can activate our powers as the COFFEE GOD?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2014, 05:53:30 pm »

This is good. Posting to watch.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

daemen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2014, 05:55:23 pm »

yesh... Drink coffee... Coffee fuels our latent power... ~attempt to summon a double espresso~
“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.”

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2014, 05:57:30 pm »

yesh... Drink coffee... Coffee fuels our latent power... ~attempt to summon a double espresso~

+1

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2014, 06:45:16 pm »

+1. And see if we can activate our powers as the COFFEE GOD?
+1

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2014, 07:07:06 pm »

You step into the tower, and wait, as ca1n said. While doing so, you try out some magic. First, you focus air into a defensive shield in front of you. Not terribly thick, but it should take the bite out of some weaker attacks.
Minor Air Shield realized!
Once that's done, you proclaim yourself as the absolute god of coffee! Your first godly act is to summon a double espresso! Which fails. You can't help but suspect that godhood is something that you can attain just by saying you're the god of something.
Figuring that you've waited long enough, you step out of the tower. Standing outside it is a man looking slightly younger than you, with jet-black hair, a Lovecraft T-Shirt, and black jeans.
"Hey. I'm Cain. I'm assuming you're Knoton? Now that I think about it, we really should have described each other. Would've made subterfuge that much harder. And trust me, our enemies have no problems with subterfuge."
Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2014, 07:09:10 pm »

Say hi and ask "So what now?"

daemen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2014, 07:12:46 pm »

Greet Cain warmly then declare your eminent Godhood and demand he bow before you as the first disciple of the bean!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19