Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Author Topic: The War of the Elements [TSG] This game is very, very dead.  (Read 19658 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: The War of the Elements [TSG] Part 1: The Prologue
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 07:33:05 pm »

Why does no one want to drink the coffee?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 07:35:25 pm »

((You already drank the coffee. I just didn't consider it a particularly major event, and didn't include it. I meant to have an OOC comment in the update, but I forgot.))
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 07:37:20 pm »

oh thank you it was more of a joke then a real complaint.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 08:14:40 pm »

Sign off and pack up. Explore island! I'll be back strange dude. Gonna look around.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 09:14:15 pm »

Sign off and pack up. Explore island! I'll be back strange dude. Gonna look around.

+1

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 09:32:23 pm »

Open Chatroom "Hello" (Knoton, ca1n [2] online. 0 friends. Time: ERR)

ca1n: sw33t fr3sh bl00d. whats ur s1tuat10n?
Knoton: I seem to be in a Starbucks on top of a floating island. You?
ca1n: 1m 1n what 1 th1nk 1s a m1ners shack 1n a cav3. 1v3 g0t a p1ckax3 to pwn th1ngs w1th. sucks u land3d wh3r3 u d1d. n0 g00d w3ap0ns. btw do u read l33t alr1ght? 1 can st0p 1f y0u want
Knoton: I'll be back strange dude. Gonna take a look around.
h3y 1m n0t that strang3. anyways by3. 1f u n33d m3, just m3ssag3 m3. 1 g0t a ph0n3 1 ja1lbr0k3 & 1t runs. sp0tty c0nnect10n 1n a cav3 but 1t w0rks

You close the laptop and put it back in the case. Stepping outside, you get your first good look of the isles, and it's overwhelmingly serene. The island you're on is quite large, comparable to a normal medium-sized island, and ringed by smaller chunks of rock about 3 feet off. Most of the islands are fragmented pieces of the town you lived in, all devoid of animals, but a few islands have terrain you don't recognize. They seem to be covered in plant-life, with little in the way of structures.
You notice an arrow sticking out of the wall just above the Starbucks door. Tied to it is a note, with charred edges.

Hello, and welcome. I am Masou, and I've come to help you. I cannot contact you directly right now, but you must heed my advice when I say that you cannot, under any circumstances, trust anything the others tell you. I am the only one that you will be able to trust in this place. The others intend to kill you and take your power. Now, if you wish to meet me- and I highly suggest you do -step off the island. Don't worry, you'll be safe as the Disciple of the Wind. Leaving the Isles is the only way to ensure your safety and survival. We must get in contact, and this method of communication is both one-sided and exhausting. I'll explain everything when you meet me.
~Masou

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 09:37:32 pm »

Let's not be so trusting of Masou let's try to scavenge for tools or weapons in the pieces of town first before we meet him if we meet him.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 10:11:44 pm »

Let's not be so trusting of Masou let's try to scavenge for tools or weapons in the pieces of town first before we meet him if we meet him.
+1

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 11:32:56 pm »

We could also get another coffee?   

daemen

• Bay Watcher
  • The ever evolving and malleable me
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2014, 11:44:30 pm »

1) get more coffee!
2) contact Cain... be circumspect about it but try to see if he knows about the arrow shooty guy who's name i didn't bother to remember.
“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.”

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2014, 11:46:20 pm »

1) get more coffee!
2) contact Cain... be circumspect about it but try to see if he knows about the arrow shooty guy who's name i didn't bother to remember.

+1. Also scavenge for tools and weapons in pieces of town.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 11:48:56 pm by Prophet »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2014, 11:57:29 pm »

You search around a little, both in the Starbucks and in the nearby surrounding area. There's not a whole lot to scavenge, but you do find a decent-looking knife behind the counter. It's not exactly a rifle, but it'll still give things pause before they attack you!
While searching around, you realize something.
You're in a Starbucks.
Alone.
With no laws.
No rules.
Specifically, none against stealing.
You have now achieved your life dream.
FREE. COFFEE.
You quickly get another cup, and decide to contact Cain again. The UI is a little confusing, but you get it figured out before too long.

Open Chatroom "Weird note?" (Knoton, ca1n [2] online. 0 friends. Time: ERR)

Knoton: So, I found this weird note on an arrow.
ca1n: 0h y3ah? whats1t say?
Knoton: Something about a guy named Masou.
ca1n: H3 C0NTACT3D U ALR3ADY???
ca1n: n0t g00d n0t g00d n0t g00d
ca1n: brb g0tta t3ll v1v1an
ca1n: d0nt d0 anyth1ng stup1d. mas0u 1s cl3v3r and h3 kn0ws 1t.
ca1n: h3s g0nna try and turn u aga1nst us. d0nt fall f0r 1t.

User "ca1n" has disconnected at ERR:ERR.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2014, 12:01:44 am »

Pfft. Let's just do our own thing rather than get wrapped up in these people's politics.

daemen

• Bay Watcher
  • The ever evolving and malleable me
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2014, 12:02:28 am »

3) google circumspect...

it seems as if we have to trust Cain or arrow guy and since Cain isn't asking us to jump... +1 Cain
also

4) get free hard biscuit thing to dunk in free coffee...mmmmmm
“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.”

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2014, 12:11:26 am »

Pfft. Let's just do our own thing rather than get wrapped up in these people's politics.

+1. We need to stay neutral unless we can figure out who is trying to kill us and who is not. Plus all the FREE. Coffee. all the coffee is ours hahahahwawaww cough cough.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 12:13:51 am by Prophet »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19