Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LNP settings reset  (Read 617 times)

Blue_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
LNP settings reset
« on: April 16, 2014, 10:51:21 pm »

Does anyone know exactly which actions cause the Lazy Newb Pack to ninja-reset settings?

I found that messing with the graphics does it, and wondering if anything else may be doing it. It gets annoying when I receive migrants in waves of 30+ way after my supposed pop cap of 100.
Crafting Statistics 42.06Farming Statistics

Blue Dwarf has been happy lately. He did some !!science!! recently. He admired a fine forum post lately. He was enraged by a forum troll recently. He was upset by the delayed release of the new version of Dwarf Fortress lately. He took joy in planning a noble's death recently.

DeusMortem

• Bay Watcher
  • my dwarf has an atrocious spatial sense
    • View Profile
Re: LNP settings reset
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 03:20:11 pm »

Graphics is supposed to be the only one but you do know that the population cap only stops migrants after the outpost liason has seen that you have reached it?! before he/she sees it with his/her own eyes and goes back to the mountain home they keep sending you dwarfs
Eripe Diem

Blue_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 04:02:08 am »

Yes, I'm aware of that. Just making sure I have every other possibility covered.
Crafting Statistics 42.06Farming Statistics

Blue Dwarf has been happy lately. He did some !!science!! recently. He admired a fine forum post lately. He was enraged by a forum troll recently. He was upset by the delayed release of the new version of Dwarf Fortress lately. He took joy in planning a noble's death recently.

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 02:04:20 pm »

New lnp launcher supposed to have fixed setting reset.