Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you think that Kevak will ever start updating R2SP Version 2 daily ever again?

Yes.
- 4 (36.4%)
Nah.
- 7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 79

Author Topic: Roll to space pirate! Flee in horror! The GM is bringing this RtD from the dead!  (Read 49961 times)

blazing glory

This is a somewhat minimalist RtD where you do stuff generally related to Space Piracy.

Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)

You all meet up in a space bar somewhere...

Player's and their sheets.

Lyeos.
Spoiler: Lily Brandstifter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:41:29 am by blazing glory »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to space pirate!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 06:23:29 am »

Name: Captain Morgan Goldslager
Race: Human
Description: This delusional man failed to get the memo that space-age pirates are...well.. in the space age. With all the stylings and fashions of someone who lived thousands of years ago, Morgan is bound to turn some heads wherever he goes. Occasionally talks with the stuffed parrot glued to his shoulder, which he affectionally calls "Paul." Despite all the eccentricities, Morgan  is not below using modern technology to achieve his goals
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 07:56:58 am »

Name: Galacta Pirate
Race: Kirby.
Description: Galacta looks like a large blue puffball, with stumpy arms and feet. He doesn't appear to have legs, and he is constantly wearing shoes. He wars a facemask. His eyes are a bright yellow. He has a largish spear strapped on his back, although no one has found out how the hell he wields it effectively against gun wielding maniacs.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 09:07:02 am »

Name: Lily Brandstifter
Description: Blind in her left eye, with a love of candy, fire, and explosives. Lily generally wear her long, light purple (dyed, of course) hair in a braid and almost always wears and old, battered uniform from some long forgotten war, and a kepi similar to those worn by the Confederacy in the American Civil War. Her clothing is covered with a multitude of pouches for a variety of explosives and components for them (all currently empty, although she claims to have a stick of dynamite hidden somewhere.) She also wears a tool belt (Uh... Full unless Blazing Glory says otherwise?), the tools it contains are mostly used in building bombs and rigging things to explode. She acts more like a child than an adult, most of the time. Of questionable sanity, she often bursts out laughing at odd times, and spits a lot while in a foul mood. She does seem to calm down quite a bit when given sweets, perhaps a bit ironically.

'Nother edit: It has become ridiculously unlikely that I'll have access to Internet on weekends, so yeah, may or may not miss turns on weekends, unfortunately.

Edited again due to wanted to be slightly more specific with what she wore.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 07:30:32 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 09:12:30 am »

Name: Joe 9000
Race: Computer
Description: An artificial "intelligence" designed to maintain piratey ship systems.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 09:35:48 am »

Name:Subject 16
Race: genetic monstrosity
Description: he contains the DNA of multiple humans, aliens, animals, and insects. He looks much like a human, other than being slightly larger and having slightly green skin.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 09:52:14 am »

Name: Vhorna
Race: Hutt
Description: Like the rest of his species, Vhorna is HUGE.  Just think Jabba, whom Vhorna has claimed some very distant relation to.  Once an aspiring crime boss, Vhorna took to space, hoping to live a less sedentary, but no less decadent, violent and wealthy, lifestyle.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 09:55:54 am »

Name: Hales
Description: 5'11, Blonde, with blue eyes. He is a skilled engineer.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:42:30 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 10:27:04 am »

Name: Sethel'e'ssk'hat'tar (Sethel is fine)
Race: Sharkan
Description: Silicon-based form of life, modified with cybernetic appendages to operate itself freely in the high-gravity (everything higher than 0,1 g) environments. Looks like a stone orb in the spacesuit with a six cybernetic arms-legs protruding from it. Orientates by sonar and gravity. Doesn't have any senses of vision, smell or taste to speak of.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 12:32:53 pm »

Name: Juno Salket. (I'm running out of gender neutral names for traps on this forum, but this is qualified as one, I've met enough female Junos.)

Race: Chimerically altered human. (Wolf ears/tail, rather long claws, extremely good night vision, much denser muscle structure (So it looks like he is basically a twig when in fact, he could pick up someone or something that takes a larger volume then him by the neck and throw the person/object a decent distance across the room.)

Gender: Male, but appears to be female even with close observation. You really can't tell till you get his clothes off. He even sounds like a girl.

Description: Long light blue hair, down to waist, near the bottom the hair gradually gets purplish. Eyes color is yellow and the pupils are slitted. Normally wears skin tight, black denim pants and a black, skintight sleeved shirt with a pattern of a paw print on the back in light green, he often is adorned with a rather large amount of vividly bright, multicolored ribbons. He carries an energy blade with several length settings and an option to be used as a makeshift laser pistol, He wears a collar but the tags are so scratched and faded that they are unreadable, he will completely ignore questions about it. His ears and tail are a light brown and his left ear has a piercing around the uppermidde of it, the earring is essentially a thin ring of metal, somewhat silvery but appears to be slightly goldish in the right light, it isn't quite clear what kind of metal it is, he also ignores questions about this. He also carries a completely functional laser pistol but rarely uses it. He enjoys messing with people's heads in multiple ways and is what you would call a very very mischievous person. He also tends to be extremely hyper whenever something serious isn't happening. When something serious is happening, he often is disruptive and nonsensical. If needed, he will be serious, but only if needed.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 06:12:55 am by Kevak »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 12:51:02 pm »

I've met enough female Junos.
Considering the origin of the word Juno...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 12:58:06 pm »

I've met enough female Junos.
Considering the origin of the word Juno...

True, I totally forgot about that.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 01:12:57 pm »

Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)
Sit in a corner table of the bar, looking at other patrons with loathe. Wonder why We came here, despite being unable to drink.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 01:42:09 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 01:17:04 pm »

Kevak and IcyTea are joining in? Oh, this is going to be interesting.
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 01:19:54 pm »

Kevak and IcyTea are joining in? Oh, this is going to be interesting.

I know right?

Should be fun.

I have a sort of backstory planned for my character so... Woo! Characterbuilding!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 79