Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Fantasy Grand Slam - GAME OVER!  (Read 17385 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy Grand Slam (Match 1 - Game 1)
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2014, 01:23:14 pm »

This out come is really funny considering Mr. Henderson's origin.

Spoiler: Order (click to show/hide)

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2014, 02:10:58 pm »

"Hey everyone! Mushu here. Just popping in to say we're looking forward to this game! We're eager to show the Goblins just what we've got. But hey, it's gonna be a fun time either way!"

"Speak for yourself, lizard. If we lose, I fully plan on eating the umpire."

"It's dragon, not lizard! I don't do that tongue thing! And no eating the umpire. We gotta keep this game clean, or they'll kick us out of the league!"

"Impudent wretch! Who are you to tell us who we can or cannot eat! I am-"

"Fire, death, and all that jazz. Yes, yes, yes, I know. Look, if you don't eat anyone, we all can go and get some of those stadium style hotdogs with all the works after the game. I know a guy who knows a guy who can get us some good eats."

"... that is acceptable."

"With that settled, let the games begin. May the best team win! ... also, if anything is set on fire, it won't be our fault. I swear."

200$ and one stadium hotdog with the works on the Dragons to win.

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2014, 03:19:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, $90 ($100 if still using 1:1 odds) on Makuta winning their next round

Vytron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2014, 01:11:27 pm »

I did put a bet on that match

Oh, my bad, I had thought you bet for The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. to win the entire 3 games match (so you'd have won even if they lost first game but won the next two). Sorry for the mix up, here's the update:

scapheap won $100!
Bankroll: $1100

And I did miss this one!

My Name is Immaterial loses $100
Bankroll: $900

@Fortis: XD  :D

We are here, at the Hot Pizza Stadium for out next match between The Greedy Gobbos and The Dragons. Beware the cheese, it's slippery! Several pizza slices have come to watch the game, and by several I mean thousand! Like, ending the Earth's hunger for the next 20 years thousands! But I digress.

In the sky, a huge, nay, a ginormous spaceship shaped like a dragon appeared, a door opened and from there, 8 dragons and a lizard appeared.
"Hey!"

Er, 9 dragons appeared, with their manager, Fortis, at their side. Maleficent used her magic to reduce the size of several of the dragons into and average, though still big, size, for convenience, as it was against the Grand Slam rules to occupy more than one base simultaneously with one of your big foot. Mushu's size wasn't changed and remained tiny.
"..."

The non-flying dragons and Fortis rode King Ghidorah to the ground below, while all the other dragons took their positions on the field, with Ridley on the mound.

Then, a bring flash of green energy blinded all the dragons, while The Greedy Gobbos teleported in, each behind a dragon, which they poked on the shoulder, and then they disappeared right before the Dragons turned around.

Several malevolent laughs and giggles were heard.
"Meh, we could have done that. I guess you don't have a Goblin shaped spaceship."

The Greedy Gobbos appeared again, all of them smiling, some more creepily than others. Bones was carrying Playergamer, their manager, around. And then, from the ground, which is made of pizza, Slice, the umpire, appeared.
"Hey guys! Remember the rules: no hitting below the belt, no eye poking, don't spit at other players, and if you need to go to the bathroom, just ask for a time out, no need to get messy!"

Rathalos drooled, while Jastor approached Slice directly.

"Hmmm, what is that smell?"

"Pecorino."

"Ah. It's delicious!"

"Eh, it's Play Ball!"

Money bet in this game:
$100 - Greedy Gobos (darkpaladin109)
200$ and one stadium hotdog with the works - the Dragons (Fortis)

The Greedy Gobbos (Playergamer) Vs. the Dragons (Fortis)

[1][1]

Pitcher - Batter

4>2

Ib grabbed his telescope, and used it to to take a closer look at all the dragons, then he started using the telescope as a bat, and yelled Everybody but me—CHARGE! Ridley threw the fall so fast it was on fire, Ib hit the ball with his telescope, but instead of ricocheting, the telescope was torn to pieces and the ball ended in a Rathalos's wing at home. Since it was a hit but the ball ended with the catcher, this was called as an out.

"Goblins against dragons, is this a joke? Get used to this, this will be a no-contest!"

<Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Ib out.

--------

4>1

Rift telerported to the mound, as Alduin flew to the plate.

"Zu'u Alduin. Diist kiin do Akatosh!"

"Your mother!"

Rift threw the ball and Alduin swung his right wing to hit it but Rift used his magic to make it zig-zag past him for a first strike. The next time, Rift threw two balls at the same time and they also made weird movements in the air and Alduin couldn't hit either one despite his best efforts. He got a strikeout.

Alduin out.

--------

[2][1]

1 out.

2>1

It seems the dragon needs a lesson on humility. Said Oid in a sarcastic tone. But he was informed that he was already out. What?! Instant replay revealed that while he was talking, Ridley had already thrown the ball three times to the pitcher for a strikeout.

"Too fast for you?"

<Strikeout>
Oid out.

--------

2 outs.

2>0

The cheese below them shook as King Ghidora reached the plate. Even its minimized version was huge and impressive. Rift threw the three balls at the same time, and each of the heads of Ghidora attempted to hit them, but all of them failed. The Green Goblin at home was sent backwards to the cheese ground as he caught all three balls simultaneously for an instant strikeout. Hey, be more careful!

<Strikeout>
Ghidorah out.

--------

[3][1]

2 outs.

4>2

Bones came to the plate, she was carrying a big femur as bat and winked at Ridley, who frowned and threw the ball. Once again, the bone was broken in two parts, but the ball was sent back with great speed. It would have been a fly ball if Ridley hadn't flown to catch it to get Bones out.

"Stop wasting my time!"

Bones out. Third out. The Dragons can attempt to score until they get three outs.

--------

6<5

"You have nothing on me, I have already learned your tricks, big nose!"

Rift threw the first ball which started to make circles in the air, but Smaug just breathed a big flame from its mouth that sent the ball flying to left field where Jastor Gallywix was supposed to catch it, but he failed and the ball was so hot it melted the pizza on where it fell and after Jastor teleported to grab it, he burned his hand when trying to grab it and then had to use ice magic to cool it down. By the time he threw the ball back into the field, Smaug had already done it to third.

"See, Alduin and Ghidorah? This is how you're supposed to play this game!"

<Everyone on bases score, batter to third.>
Smaug on third.

--------

[1][2]

2 outs

Muchu came in to bat, he was carrying a normal sized bat that seemed just a bit too heavy for him. All the Gobbos laughed at him, but he just frowned, and when the ball came towards him doing weird movements, he noticed a pattern and swung the bat to where the ball wasn't, it moved there and he made a hit. Rift lost control of the ball and it went to the left field where Gil seemed about to grab it. Muchu made it to first while the ball still controlled by magic made a sudden movement and Gil couldn't grab it. With the erratic behavior of the ball, Smaug didn't wish to risk a third out and stayed at third. Indeed, the ball made a sudden movement and by itself moved and was grabbed by Oid on second at the exact same time that Mushu made it there. Then Mushu whispered to the umpire:

"See that Dragon over there? His name is Rathalos, and if we lose he's going to eat you!"

"It's... It's safe!"

<batter advances 2 bases, and all players forced to move advance a base or two>

Smaug on third, Mushu on second.

--------

[2][2]

2 outs.
If the dragons score thrice they win.

2=2

"Fing. Fan. Foom. I'll be your doom!"

As Fing was saying this, Smaug was flying towards home, Rift forgot about the magic and just threw the ball there, the Green Goblin grabbed the ball and tried to tag Smaug who dived into home, but Smaug reached it first to score the first run of the game by stealing home. Or that's what the umpire claimed. While all this was happening, Muchu had already stolen third base.

Rift threw the ball as Muchu started running towards home, Fing used his telephatic powers to read to where Rift was going to move the ball to, and then bunted it and started to run to first. Rift threw the ball to Bones there getting Fing Fan Foom out, but not before Muchu had scored the second run of the game! Fing had made a sacrifice bunt. This was the third out and the end of the bottom of the inning.

"Size REALLY doesn't matter!"

<Batter out, rest of players advance 2 bases>
Smaug scored. Muchu scored. Fing out.

The Greedy Gobbos 0 - The Dragons 2
Second inning.

2<4

"Ah ha! Let--"

"Oh, shut up! I'm already tired of your garbage!"

As Ridley threw the ball, the Green Goblin threw a Pumpkin Bomb towards it, after they collided there was a big explosion and the ball was sent flying to center field. The Green Goblin rode his Goblin Glider and reached first very quick, as the ball bounced on a pepperoni and was grabbed by King Ghidorah's middle head, who threw it towards Maleficent on second but the Green Goblin had already made it there for a double.

Ridley for once stayed quiet.

<Batter moves to 2nd, everyone else advance two bases.>
Green in second.

--------

[3][2]
If the Dragons score, they win.

6>1

As Rift threw again the 3 balls at once, Maleficent just created a barrier of magic energy that was supposed to bounce the balls back, but to her great surprise, Rift's magic was surprisingly stronger, the balls bounced but Rift kept control of two of them, which went to Green Goblin, the catcher, for two strikes. The third one popped out and was grabbed back by Rift getting Maleficent out.

<All players on bases are out, and the batter is out.>
Maleficent out.

--------

Green Goblin on second.

4>2

As Gil went to the plate, he started making faces at Ridley. Ridley knew something was amiss. He was Green Goblin trying to steal third, he threw the ball to second and Green backtracked and was safe again before the ball arrived. Ridley threw the ball and Gil didn't swing, Green Goblin was trying to steal third again and Rathalos, the catcher quickly threw the ball there to Fin Fang Foom which tagged Green before he could make it for an out.

"I see you're in trouble, let me help you out!"

Ridley threw an easy ball to Gil, who hit it and it bounced in the cheese and was grabbed by Muchu at Short Stop, which quickly threw it to Charizard on first before Gil arrived, getting him out.

"Who is the garbage now?"

Green Goblin out. Gil out.

--------
[1][3]

1 out.
If the Dragons score they win.

4>1

Fortis threw a Pokéball into the arena, where Charizard appeared in a big flash and roared. This time Rift cast water magic into the ball and threw it, and grabbed another, and cast water on it, Charizard used a Fire Blast as Rift kept throwing balls, but all of them were wet and had no problem being caught by Green Goblin for a strikeout.

Charizard out.

--------

2 outs.

4>2

Ridley threw the ball and Gobbos hit it to first base where Charizard caught it for the third out, and end of the top of the inning. Now the Dragons could attempt to score until getting three outs.

Gobbos out. Third out.

--------
[2][3]

2 outs.

2>6

Rift threw the ball towards Rathalos, a straight ball, or so, it seemed, because when Rathalos hit it it just vanished as if it was an illusion, while the real ball was caught by Green Goblin for a strike. This was something new for Rathalos, who didn't know what to do against it. Rift threw another two balls simultaneously, Rathalos hit them both and sent them flying very high into the outfield but the suddenly vanished, and the real ones appeared and were caught by Green, for a strikout. This was the third out, and end of the bottom of the inning.

<Strikeout>
Rathalos out. Third out.

--------

The Greedy Gobbos 0 - The Dragons 2
Third inning.

2<5

Jastor's arrival to the plate was very noisy, apparently, he had his pants full of gold coins. He seemed heavy and was slow moving. He grabbed a gold bat and swung, Ridley threw the ball, and the bat attracted the ball towards it for a hit. The hit wasn't very impressive, it bounced on the pizza and was grabbed by Ridley, who threw it to Charizard on first, however, Jastor teleported to first and then teleported to second. Charizard realized what was happening and threw the ball to home as Jastor teleported to third. Jastor didn't move from there, but he has made a triple.

<Everyone on bases score, batter to third.>
Jastor on third.

--------

[3][3]

6>4

Ridley came to the plate without a bat. Rift threw two balls at once, and Ridley swung his tail and hit one of them, which just vanished and Green caught the other for the first strike. Rift was risking it out on a 50/50 chance. Ridley tried again, Rift threw two balls and one was hit towards the short-stop, but it was another illusion, the real one was caught by green for the second strike. Finally, Ridley smiled, Rift threw another set of two balls, Ridley swung side ways and hit them both with his tail, one was grabbed back by Rift but vanished, the other seemed to go out of the stadium being impossible to catch by any Gobbo, but it also disappeared to reveal both were an illusion and the ball was caught by Green Goblin for a strikeout.

"I hope that teaches you to have more respect for we Gobbos!"

"You should be hoping for the championship to last very long, because after it's over, I'm going to kill you!"

After this Rift had ran out of magic, and will be replaced by G1.

<All players on bases are out, and the batter is out.>
Ridley out.

--------

Jastor on third.

4<0

G1 reached the plate and instead of a bat he had a big ball of energy. Ridley threw the ball and G1 made the energy ball grow. When the balls hit each other, the baseball suddenly turned very heavy and sank into the pizza. Green Goblin, the catcher, without abandoning home went to grab it, as G1 teleported to first, and then to second. With Green Goblin guarding home, Jastor didn't dare to try anything.

<batter advances 2 bases, and all players forced to move advance a base or two.>
Jastor on third, G1 on second.

--------

[1][1]

1 out.

0<1

On its second chance to bat Alduin didn't do it any better. G1 made a move as if he was throwing the ball, but nothing was visible until a ball magically appeared where Green would grab it for a strike. G1 was making the balls invisible. Alduin swung trying to hit the next two, but every time the ball would just appear behind him for a strikeout.

<batter is out.>
Alduin out.

--------

Jastor on third, G1 on second.

4=4

"Let's make a deal, if I make a hit you don't kill me after championship over. What do you say?"

"Sounds reasonable. This at-bat for your life!"

What Ridley didn't know was that, while Rift had ran out of magic, he hadn't ran out of devices. Rift was holding a cauldron with bright green liquid on it to which Ridley paid to attention to. After Ridley threw the ball, Rift threw the contents of the cauldron to it, transforming the ball into a bird, which was shot at hyper speed trying to leave the stadium.

Jastor and G1 disappeared, they were teleporting, but Maleficent intercepted the bird and made it change direction toward home, where it arrived before Jastor could finish teleporting, getting him out, as Rift made it to first and continued running. G1 couldn't locate a place to teleport to, Fin Fang Foom was on third and was using his telepathic powers to read G1's mind and knew where he wanted to teleport and blocking it. G1 then finally finished teleporting somewhere between second and third base, while Green had thrown the ball to Maleficent on second, getting him trapped. G1 ran to third as Maleficent threw the ball to Fin Fang Foom there to get him out, but at least Rift had made it to second.

"I saved my life!"

"I LIED!"

"Okay, that's enough, let me pitch."

"WHAT? I CAN DO IT!"

"I know, you haven't allowed a single run the entire game, you're awesome! But I think you're losing it. You want to kill our opponents now? Isn't that a bit too far?"

"AH! WHATEVER! PITCH IF YOU WANT! HAVE IT YOUR WAY!"

"Thank you."

"BUT IF WE LOSE BECAUSE OF YOU, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER THE CHAMPIONSHIP!"

"Ha! I'd like to see you try. Also, stop talking in ALL CAPS, looks like you're yelling."

"Sorry."

Rathalos is replacing Ridley on the pitch.

<All players on bases are out, batter to second.>
Jaster out. G1 out. Rift on second.

--------
[2][1]

2 outs.

6<2

After failing to hit the ball after 2 tries, with two strikes, King Ghidorah started moving all his heads frenetically, and it worked, he was hit by the ball on the nose of his right head. This counted as a Hit By Pitch, and Ghidorah earned first base.

<Batter moves to first, players forced to move advance 1 base.>
Ghidorah on first.

--------

2 outs
Rift on second.

1=1

"Well, that's unfair. I had come with the perfect tactics to hit a home run against Ridley. A flawless plan of epic proportions. And you go and switch pitcher, sending me back to the drawing board."

"Yeah right."

Rathalos realized that this was a distraction, he looked around and saw Rift trying to steal third. He threw the ball to Fin Fang Foom there to get him out, but, despite not having any magic left Rift was a great runner and and managed to steal third before the ball arrived.

Next, Ib took a look at the sky on the outfield with its telescope, which was apparently repaired or a new one. Then, as Rathalos threw the ball, Rift started running towards first, and at the point it made contact with the telescope, it instantly teleported to the part of the sky where Ib was looking before. Smaug was there and caught the ball on the fly for the third out, but not before Rift had scored the first point of the Greedy Gobbos. Ib had hit a sacrifice fly.

"I can't believe this worked!"

"Rathalos! What are you doing! This is the beginning of the end! Stupid dragon! Don't let all my effort go to waste!"

"So you accept the mighty Dragons are having to put effort to beat the puny Gobbos?"

"SHUT UP YOU DRAGON FODDER!... Sorry, I mean: Shut up you dragon fodder!"

<Batter out, rest of players advance 3 bases>
Rift scored. Ib out. Third out. End of the top of the inning. The Dragons can try to score until getting three outs.

--------

The Greedy Gobbos 1 - The Dragons 2
Third inning.
[3][1]

2 outs. Ghidorah on first.

0>5

G1 turned the ball invisible but Smaug just sent a big stream of flames that covered everything before him and sent the ball flying deep into right field. The ball was still invisible but not because it was in flames. Gil was there, who attempted to grab the ball after it bounced on the cheese but it burn its hand because of the flames, as Smaug had made it to first and Ghidorah to second and kept running. Gil used his fish tail to hit the ball to Ib on third but Ghidorah made it safe there before the ball arrived.

<If there's exactly one batter on the bases, it moves 2 bases, and batter goes to first.>
Ghidorah to third, Smaug to first.

[1][2]

0=0

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! This is the dream situation where the little guy on the team helps score the winning run. With players on 1st and 3rd it looks very promising! Though, I wouldn't mind if we lost, I mean, it would be a spectacular recovery by the Greedy Gobbos if they defeated us, and it would have been very fun, but, if we're going to win, why not here and now?"

G1 made the ball invisible and threw it, Muchu just followed his intuition and swung the bat for a hit to Rift at short stop, who threw the ball to oid on second before Smaug arrived getting the third out, and finishing the bottom of the inning.

"Aw, oh well, maybe next time!"

"Aaaagh! This game is going on forever! Is this a nightmare?! Why is it so hard to score a single run against these goblins? I don't get it!"

"We're 'Gobbos'. We're slow but steady, and not as inferior to Dragons as you may think."

"It was a rethorical question!"

<Batter moves to 2nd, if there were players on 1st and/or 2nd, they're out.>
Smaug out. Third out. End of the bottom of the inning.

The Greedy Gobbos 1 - The Dragons 2
Fourth inning.

4>2

"I sort of like you better than Ridley, unlike him, you look like a decent dragon."

"Of course I am! I like to burn villages and kill people, what dragon doesn't? I mean, REAL dragons. But, those are unknown people I don't care for, I would never dare to kill innocent people I know, like my opponents. Unless I disliked them. By the way, you're out."

While the conversation was happening, Rathalos had been throwing the ball to Ridley at home to strikeout Oid.

"What? Again?? Man, you haven't even seen me swing. Once you'll see me swing, bricks are going to come out of your butt, I swear!"

"Okaaay, I don't think so..."

Oid out.

--------

[2][2]

If the Dragons score, they win.

6<2

G1 didn't know, but his invisible ball trick was useless against Fing, which just read G1's mind to know when he was going to throw the ball, and where. Fing hit the ball to the right line where it bounced before Gil could grab it, allowing Fing to reach first base.

<Batter moves to first, players forced to move advance 1 base.>
Fing on first.

--------

1 out.

1=1

Bones came to bat with what was definitively a new femur.

"Yeah, it's the other leg."

Oh. Huh... I didn't know players could hear me. This is awkward... Anyway, Bones hit the ball this time without breaking her bat bone. However, the ball popped out and it was an easy catch for Rathalos, getting her out.

:(

<Batter out, rest of players advance 3 bases.>
Bones out.

--------

[3][2]

Fing Fan Foom on first.
If the Dragons score--

"Yes, I know, stop saying that!"

...they'd win...

0<1

Maleficent came to the plate in human form this time. G1 made the ball invisible and threw it, Maleficent didn't swing, and Green, the catcher, saw Fing Fan Foom attempting to steal second. He threw the ball to Oid there, but as the ball was still invisible, Oid falied to grab it, and Fing successfully stole second.

<player on highest base steals a base and batter tries again. Another batter winning with a 1 becomes a walk.>

Fing Fan Foom on second.

[1][3]

0>5

Maleficent regained her dragon form, and created a bat made from pure magic. after G1 threw the invisible ball, she swung the bat, and as if by magic, hit it deep into the left field. Fing Fan Foom started to run to second, but Maleficent didn't run to first, instead, she ran towards third and put an enchantment on Jastor Gallywix to put him to sleep. He couldn't grab the ball, as Fing Fan Foom made it to third and started running towards home. Both Ib Halfheart and Gobbos tried to teleport for the ball at the same time, colliding and failing, just as Fing Fan Foom reached home for the winning run! And that's the game!

"I'm still going to kill you Rathalos, for ruining our perfect score by allowing a run to home!"

Game result (okay to read)

Up next:

Dragons (Fortis) Vs. The Greedy Gobbos (Playergamer)--- 9:11

(you can check the opponent's cards before deciding on your pitcher and batter order)

Dragons (managed by Fortis)
Restrictions: Can't send Ridley or Rhatalos as pitchers

Vs.
The Greedy Gobbos (managed by Playergamer)
Restrictions: Can't send Rift or G1 as pitchers.

My bets:
$75 on Dragons for the next round.

Incoming game:

Badass Girls Vs. The Elemenals (Game 2)

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 04:13:39 am by Vytron »

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2014, 07:48:45 am »

$110 on Dragons next round
$110 on dragon this match

Also vytron your $75 bets may cause odd numbers on a win, $72 and $77 (depending on if it's the 9 or 11 side) are roughly the same but give cleaner numbers ($160 and $140 respectively)

Vytron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2014, 05:25:59 am »

Also vytron your $75 bets may cause odd numbers on a win, $72 and $77 (depending on if it's the 9 or 11 side) are roughly the same but give cleaner numbers ($160 and $140 respectively)

Oh, forgot to mention, for any kind of "dirty result" the house eats the remainder. So, if you win $61.363636... , the house gives you $61.36, and eats the rest. But the house may give the remainder back in certain circumstances (i.e. winning $33.333... in a bet and 66.666... in another does give you $100.)

Forgotten bonus bets (if you bet on your team and it wins, you double your winnings):

Fortis wins $200 and another stadium hotdog (which The Dragons proceeded to eat immediately.)
Bankroll: $1400

Time warps around here! To us it may have looked like days passed. For the teams, immediately as the game ended, the Badass Girls took a wormhole to Garden of Eden, where legend has it, the very first Baseball Stadium was built, by God itself: The Paradise Stadium. Others say that was just made up to greatly increase touristic visits, showing supposed photos from yesterday where the stadium wasn't there yet. We asked God about it directly on an interview, but he has yet to answer to our prayers.

The Elementals didn't need to move or anything, as they're everywhere.

Play Ball!

Money bet in this game:
Vytron - $150 Vytron (Bonus bet) (9:11)
xelada - $110 on Badass Girls winning the second round against The Elementals (9:11)
My Name is Immaterial - $75 scapheap (11:9)

The Elemenals (scapheap) (Game 2) Vs. Badass Girls (Vytron)

Pitcher - Batter

The mound transformed into this big monster called Golem, the Earth Elemental, as 18 went to bat. 18 hit the ball very hard into the center field, where a stream of water stopped the ball on its tracks as Undine materialized there to grab the ball and get 18 out.

<[1][1]: 0>6. batter is out.>
18 out.

--------

The ball was hit by a beam of light coming from the flying object, it was sent a good distance into the left field where it entered into a hole in a tree in the garden. The U.F.O. had already flown to first where it sent a beam of light to first base, as Amy put her hand into the tree and was bitten by a squirrel. Finally, Amy grabbed the ball and threw it to Amber on second base, but the U.F.O. had already made it there for a double.

<[1][1]: 4<0. batter advances 2 bases, and all players forced to move advance a base or two>
U.F.O. on second.

--------

1 out.

Amber popped the ball to third base, where Reaper just split the ball in two with his scythe, killing it. This meant Amber was out.

<[2][1]: 1=1. Batter out, rest of players advance 3 bases>
Amber out.

--------

U.F.O on second.

Undine came to bat with an ice bat, she swung and missed for a strike, as Marisol caught the ball at home. Marisol then saw a weird change in lightning in the trees before her, she took a look at the sky where she saw U.F.O. was attempting to steal third base. Marisol threw the ball there and U.F.O. reached it first, but it still needed to touch the base, and the ball made it to 18 there before U.F.O's beam of light, getting it out.

<[2][1]: 1>0. Otherwise, player in lowest base is out and batter tries again. Another pitcher winning with a 1 becomes an out.>

U.F.O. Out. One out.

This time Undine made a solid hit into the right field, where a snake ate the ball. Blue Mary grabbed the snake and threw it to first base where Ayle caught the snake before Undine arrived. But she was informed that didn't count unless Ayla actually touched the ball. Undine started running to second as Ayla got the ball out of the snake and threw it to Amber there, but by the time it arrived Undine was already safe there.

<[3][1]: 5<0. batter advances 2 bases, and all players forced to move advance a base or two>
Undine on second.

--------

2 outs.

Ayla grabbed her big club, as Golem threw the ball. Ayla made a hit to Yuki-ona at short stop, which didn't have a problem grabbing the ball and sending it to Salamander on first base getting 18 out, for a third out and th end of the top of the inning.

Now The Elementals can try to score until they get three outs.

<[3][1]: 5<1. batter is out.>
Ayla out. 3 outs.

--------

Undine on second. 1 out.

Kaede had already seen Ghost's antics on the first game and was not afraid. She threw the ball against nothing as the spectrum appeared in a flash to hit the ball to left field. Undine ran to third as Amy stopped time and everything else to start an animation where she transformed into Sailor Mercury. Undine and Ghost were suddenly unfrozen but their momentum was ruined. Sailor Mercury threw the ball to 18 who tagged Undine, getting her out and then used all her chi energy to throw the ball to Ayla on first before Ghost arrived, getting it out for a double play.

<[1][2]: 4>1. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Undine out. Ghost out. Three outs. End of the bottom of the inning.

--------

The Elementals 0 - Badass Girls 0
Second Inning

Another big hit by Marisol, this time to the right field, where U.F.O. used an energy beam to abduct the ball and get Marisol out.

<[1][2]: 0<1. batter is out.>
Marisol out.

--------

As Yuki-Ona went to bat, snow started to fall and the trees on the garden began to look white. Kaede regretted wearing her mini-skirt on the match, and started shivering. This caused her throw to be not so good, Yuki hit it with ease to center field, where wolf transformed Horo grabbed with her mouth and threw it very fast to first. But Yuki was a skiing expert and had already made it there.

<[2][2] 1>0. batter to first. >
Yuki on first.

--------

1 out.

Sailor Mercury hit it making a ground ball, easy to catch for Golem, but then, she started transforming back into Amy, an animation started, and Golem and everyone else on the park was frozen in time while Sailor Mercury transforming into Amy reached first, second and three. Once it was over Golem threw the ball into home, but Amy had already scored for an inside-the-park home run.

<[2][2]: 1<6. Batter and everyone on bases score>
Amy scored.

--------

The Elementals 0 - Badass Girls 1.

Yuki-Ona on first.

Reaper came in to pitch and made a series of very impressive moves with his scythe as Yuki started skiing to second, but, Kaede saw her just in time to throw the ball to Amber and get Yuki out before she could steal a base.

Then, Kaede threw the ball, and Reaper split it in two with his scythe and started to run towards first. It was a mess of strings, Marisol the catcher grabbed half of the ball and threw it to first before Reaper arrived, only to realize the ball was to be complete for an out. Ayla had to send the ball back, as Reaper reached second, And Marisol had problems putting the ball together. Finally she decided to give up as Reaper reached third, but she protected home with the remains of the ball.

<[3][2]: 5=5. All players on bases are out, batter to third>

--------

1 Out

Golem created a ball made of ground and threw it towards Horo getting her by surprise. She hit it to the right line as Salamander brunt the ball to ashes getting her out.

<[3][2]: 5<1. batter is out.>
Horo out.

--------

Reaper on third. 1 out.

Reaper started running to first before the hit, and as Sylph made a fair hit to third base, 18 threw the ball to first with great speed, getting Sylph out and Ayla hit the ball with her club to home before Reaper could get there, for a double play. This was the third out, badass girls now can attempt to score until getting three outs.

<[1][3]: 4>5. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Reaper out. Sylph out. 3 outs. End of the top of the inning.

--------

2 outs.

Mary came in with an oversited bat to the place, she used her Ignore Weight powers to carry it and then, it was impossible for her to miss the ball. The great bat hit the ball deep into left field where Ghost appeared for a split second to grab it but failed. The ball fell to the ground as Mary kept running to second. Ghost had to reveal its spectral form to go for the ball, and it was visibly very slow moving. It finally threw the ball to Sylph on second, but Mary had already made it there for a double.

<[1][3]: 0=0. Batter moves to 2nd, if there were players on 1st and/or 2nd, they're out.>

Blue Mary on second. 2 outs.
If the Badass Girls Score twice they win.

As Rin went to the plate, she started singing a song so beatiful it made Golem tear eyed, or water eyed. It, however wasn't enough distraction, as he threw the ball to Reaper on third as Blue Mary was running to it, attempting to steal third but failing, getting her out. This was the third out, and the end of the bottom of the inning.

<[2][3]: 1>0. player in lowest base is out>
Mary Blue out. 3 outs.

--------

The Elementals 0 - Badass Girls 1
Third Inning.

The ball hit the bat made of fire, and the flames didn't let the ball pass. It was a solid hit to the left line where Amy grabbed the ball and sent it to Alyla on first, but Salamander, like a blaze of fire had made it there first.

<[2][3]: 1>5. batter to first.>
Salamander on first.

--------

As Golem threw the ball, Kaede had a psychotic break down and hit the ball so high it left the stadium completely for a home run. U.F.O. left the stadium as well to look for it, as Kaede reached first. U.F.O. found the ball as Kaede made it to second, and U.F.O. sent a beam of light with the ball to Reaper on third, but Kaede made it there first for a triple.

After 2 times having the ball leaving the stadium, Kairos was sent to replace Golem.

<[3][3]: 5=5. All players on bases are out, batter to third.>
Kaede on third.

--------

Salamander on first

Kaede started dancing on the mound, it seemed she needed a bathroom break, but time itself before her wouldn't allow it. Angered, she threw the ball at the speed of light, from the perspective of Kairos, the ball arrived before she threw it, but it still wasn't a problem for him to hit it. It bounced on the ground and was grabbed by Rin on shortstop, where she threw it to Amber on second before Salamander arrived, getting it out, and Amber threw it to Ayla on first, but this time Kairos arrived first.

<[3][3]: 5>2. All players on bases are out, and the batter moves to first.>
Salamander out. Kairos on first.

--------

Kaede on third.
If the Badass Girls score twice they win.

Kairos stopped time and threw the ball, but 18 had already experience in really fast battles, and as the ball could move while time was stopped, so could she. The effect of a time stop for it to be thrown and hit by the bat caused the ball to be sent flying with infinite speed outside of the Paradise, the Garden of Eden, reality, and everywhere else, where nobody could ever find it, for a two runs homer! Kaede scored the second run and 18 the winning one!

Most of the Badass Girls were celebrating, but Kaede went behind a tree for a well deserved break.

A 24 hour deadline has been put for Playergamer, darkpaladin109, Fortis, and My Name is Immaterial to send their batter order for Game 2. Players can still send their numbers after deadline if their next game hasn't yet taken place. Players not sending a number will use the numbers mod9 that players sent for Game 1 as seeds when their games take place. It's against the rules to take a look at seed numbers or to figure them out to select your batter order, but it's okay to try to guess them.

*Starts sending PMs to those players.*
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:43:08 am by Vytron »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy Grand Slam (Match 1 - Game 2)
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2014, 05:50:57 am »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2014, 01:09:23 pm »

$100 on Hags.

Vytron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2014, 09:57:22 am »

We're here, at the Monster Stadium, full of monsters wanting to see some action, and see if this will be the last game between the players or The Makuta will be able to take revenge.

The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. and kj1225 arrived like a wrecking ball after a well deserved rest, while The Makuta and darkpaladin109 were already on the stadium, not needing to rest, never getting tired. Soon, The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. will have to learn that if Vamprah hit Henderson with the ball and was replaced by Chirox, it wouldn't be because of lack of energy, but a long term master plan that--

"Hahaha! That's hilarious! You've got to be kidding, right?"

It's play ball!

Money bet in this game:
xelada - $90 The Makuta
Vytron - $75 darkpaladin109

The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. (kj1225) Vs. The Makuta (darkpaladin109)

Pitcher - Batter.

Derm took the mount, and grabbed her arms with her bare hands, she was very proud of how soft and shiny was her skin. Before she threw the ball, Bitil swung, shook its head, and left the plate. A confused Derm threw the ball only to see a second Bitil appear on the plate, hit the ball back into Derm's hands for an out, shake its head, and leave the plate.

<[1][1] 4>2. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Bitil out.

--------

Krika was on the mount, and as Angel came to bat with her big flower, Krika sucked all the life out of the flower. By the time the ball was thrown, the flower was pathetic looking, and the hit was awful, an easy grab for Krika who threw it to Vamprah on first for the first out of the A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S..

<[1][1] 4>1: . Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Angel out.

--------

1 out.

Miserix came to bat, and it didn't have any problem hitting the ball with his right bladed claw into left field, and run to first before Angel could grab and throw the ball to first.

<[2][1]: 5>6. All players on bases are out, and the batter moves to first.>
Miserix on first.

--------

1 out

As Kyle went to bat, trying to ignore everything else that was happening and just focusing on the ball and the bat, Krika started absorbing his heat. Kyle started feeling cold, but it was a weather he liked, and hit the ball into the gap, where Teridax went to grab it as a monster mole came out of the ground surprisingly. Teridax took it out of the way and threw the ball back into the field, but Kyle had already ran to second in the meantime.

<[2][1]: 4=4. All players on bases are out, batter to second>
Kyle on second.

--------

Miserix on first.
1 out.

Vamprah came to bat, and, for the terrible fielding that she showed on the previous game, Derm now was doing great pitching, as Vamprah hit the ball to Mister Henderson at short stop, he proceeded to quickly throw it to Zero on second who hit it with Grandark, getting Miserix out before he could arrive, to Keith on first, who grabbed the ball before Vamprah could arrive, getting her out for a double play. This was it for The Makuta this inning. The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. can now attempt to score until they get three outs.

<[3][1] 4>1. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Miserix out. Vamprah out. 3 outs. End of the top of the inning.

--------

Kyle on second.
1 out.

Krika once again couldn't find the presence of the opponent before him, just a pair of pants, and Kyle thought this was an excellent chance to steal a base. He was wrong, as Krika didn't even need to turn around, he just moved the ball with his mind to Bitil on third before Kyle arrived, getting caught stealing and out.

<[3][1]: 1>3. player in lowest base is out and batter tries again. Another pitcher winning with a 1 becomes an out.>

Kyle out.

Two outs.

Krika then proceeded to throw the ball three times in a row between Xanatalos's legs for three strikes and the third out and the bottom of the inning.

<[1][2]: 4>1. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Xanatalos out.

--------

The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. 0 - The Makuta 0
Second inning.

Mutran grabbed his Shadow Blade and focused his shadow energy to hit the ball to center field where Kyle tried to grab the ball, but suddenly, the Boogie Man appeared before him and Kyle for a moment felt again like a defenseless child. He grabbed the ball after regaining his composure, but by then Mutran had already made it to second.

<[1][2]: 4<0. batter advances 2 bases, and all players forced to move advance a base or two.>
Mutran on second.

--------

Mister Henderson came to bat and once again started to get feelings of fear, and what if The Makutas got their revenge and The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. didn't do well on their next match and were eliminated. It was Krika sucking his good emotions, and it was not hard to Krika to strike him out in this situation.

<[2][2]: 4>2. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Mr. Henderson out.

--------

Mutran on second.

Antroz came to bat, he believed in fair play and didn't use any of his powers on the game. He hit the ball with his claws to right field and started to run to first, though it looked like an easy grab for Xanatalos, so Mutran stayed on place. However, the ball just fell to the floor as Antroz reached first, and the pantaloons didn't move at all, so Mutran and Antroz started to run to the next base. Mr. Henderson had to go for the ball and threw it to third but Mutran made it there first, and Antrox made it to second.

<[2][2] 5<0. batter advances 2 bases, and all players forced to move advance a base or two>
Mutran on third. Antroz on second.

--------

1 out.

Krika absorbed energy from Girl With Gun but overshot, as he threw the ball, GWG couldn't remain on her feet and fell to her side, being Hit by Pitch and earning a free base.

<[3][2]: 1<2. Batter moves to first, players forced to move advance 1 base.>
GWG on first.

--------

Mutran on third. Antroz on second.

Teridax came to bat and knew that if he managed to hit a home run they would surely win the game. Multran started to run to home before Derm threw the ball. Teridax transformed his right arm into a bat but was surprised by Derm's quick ball before finishing transformation. The result was that the ball popped into home where Biggus grabbed it to get Teridax out and then tagged Multran out as he was arriving for a double play.

<[3][2]: 4>5. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Mutran out. Teridax out. Antroz on second.

--------

GWG on first.
One out.

Zero got Grandark, his demonic weapon and let it bat by itself. The ball stuck to Grandark as Zero threw it away and it started flying. GWG made it to second and Zero made it to first and both continued running as Chirox and Icarax tried to grab Grandark, but it was doing weird maneuvers. Finally, Icarax grabbed the ball out of it and threw it to third to get GWG out on her way there, as Zero made it to second.

<[1][3]: 4=4. All players on bases are out, batter to second.>
GWG out. Zero on second.

--------

Antroz on second.
2 outs.

Icarax started talking, but Derm didn't pay attention to him and just threw the ball. Icarax was taken by surprise and hit the ball to the hands of Zero on second base for the third out and end of the top of the inning. The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. can now try to score until they get three outs.

<[1][3]: 41. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Icarax out. Third out.

--------

Zero on second.
2 outs.

Keith went to bat, but even before he could start showing off some moves, he suddenly felt very hungry. He couldn't even think or care about the game, as the hunger was so high, he laid on the ground and started eating the field's grass. This was caused by Krika who then just threw the ball three times for s strikeout. It was really hard for the teams to score this time around!

<[2][3]: 4>2. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Keith out. 3 outs. End of the bottom of the inning.

--------

The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. 0 - The Makuta 0
Third inning.

Derm threw the ball and Chirox hit a ground ball that was easy to catch by Derm, however, with great speed Chirox enlarged his arms and reached first before Derm could throw the ball there.

<[2][3]: 5>2. All players on bases are out, and the batter moves to first.>
Chirox on first.

--------

"Mom! Start recording! I'm on TV!"

Biggus hit the ball to Icarax on the left field, who couldn't throw the ball to first before Biggus made it there.

<[3][3]: 1>0. batter to first.>
Biggus on first.

--------

Chirox on first.

In this duel of the pitchers, Kraka used his Kanohi Shelek to make Derm mute and deaf, but she didn't care and threw a fast ball which Kraka hit to Zero on second who grabbed it after it bounced to get Chirox out before he could made it there and then threw it to Keith on first before Kraka made it there for a double play.

<[3][3]: 4>1. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Chirox out. Kraka out.

--------

Biggus on first.

Despite still being unable to hear or talk, Derm made a great hit into the right field, where Antroz was surprised by a monstrous bird blocking his way as Biggus made it to third and Derm made it to first and both continued running. Antroz still grabbed the ball and threw it to home right as Biggus was trying to get there to score, but the ball arrived first getting him out, while Derm reached second and collapsed on the ground. Apparently, she had been using all her concentration for pitching and batting, and by this point her head really hurt, so Biggus Dickus took her place on the mound.

"Whew! How relieving it's to know I don't have to do that anymore! Good luck Dickus!"

At this point, Icarax replaced Krika on the pitch.

<[1][1]: 4=4. All players on bases are out, batter to second.>
Biggus out. Derm on second.

--------

2 outs

Bitil shot a laser beam from his eyes into the ball which was hit to center field where Kyle didn't have any trouble grabbing it on the fly for an out. This was the third out and end of the bottom of the inning. The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. can try to score until they get three outs.

<[1][1]: 2=2. Batter out, rest of players advance 2 bases>
Bitil out. Third out.

--------

Derm on second.
1 out.

A Krika sent back its energies to Angel's flower, it grew back to life, and Angel could use it as bat again.

"It belongs in a garden, don't you think?"

Icarax was saying this as he didn't notice Derm had sneaked into third base to steal it.

"Gah!"

<[2][1]: 3<1. player on highest base steals a base and batter tries again. Another batter winning with a 1 becomes a walk.>

Derm on third.
1 out.

A very angered Icarax threw the ball. Derm started running towards home and this time Angel hit the ball into the outfield for an easy catch on the fly by Krika, but not before Derm scored the first run of the game! Angel had made a sacrifice fly.

<[3][1]: 1=1. Batter out, rest of players advance 3 bases.>

Derm scores. Angel out.

The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. 1 - The Makuta 0

2 outs.

Icarax had a simple plan where he'd throw the ball in a way to ensure Kyle would bat it into first base where Vamprah would grab it for the third out. But on its execution, Vamprah couldn't grab it, the ball hit her for a fair ball and was sent to fould territory where Antroz had to run to grab the ball and threw it into the field, but by this point Kyle had already made it to second.

"What is happening?!"

<[1][2]: 2<4. Batter moves to 2nd, everyone else advance two bases.>

Kyle on second.

2 outs.
If The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. score twice they win.

Icarax was very offended that they would dare to send a player like this against him, he was immersed in his thoughts and he didn't notice Kyle was stealing third base until it was too late.

<[2][2]: 3<1. player on highest base steals a base and batter tries again. Another batter winning with a 1 becomes a walk.>

Kyle on third.

2 outs.
If The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. score twice they win.

Kyle, very aggressively started to run towards home, as Icarax threw the ball, but this time, as if by magic, the left leg of the pantaloons suddenly raised and sent the ball flying to the right field, where after bouncing on the ground was grabbed to Antroz who threw it to first to get Xanatalos out but Kyle had already made it to home for the second run. This was the third out, and the end of the bottom of the inning.

By this point Icarax was hitting his head against the ground as he couldn't believe this happened twice.

<[3][2]: 1=1. Batter out, rest of players advance 3 bases>
Kyle scored. Xanatalos out. 3rd out.

The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. 2 - The Makuta 0
Fourth inning.

"Did, did you see that? How we scored two runs on that inning? Hehe! Do you think you can do that? Hahaha! Can do that and mount a comeback! HACK HAHAHAHA!"

Biggus couldn't control his laughter and sent the ball to hit Miserix. With a hit by pitch he earned a free base.

<[3][2]: 0<2. Batter moves to first, players forced to move advance 1 base.>
Miserix on first.

--------

If the A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. score, they win

Mr. Henderson was smiling.

"I'll make it simple, you'll throw the ball, and I'll hit a home run. Ready? Go!"

"AAAH! Don't you dare make fun of me!"

Icarax was clearly frustrated, and Henderson didn't have problems hitting the ball into the gap, where a big monster with 3 eyes and 6 arms was and it ate the ball. Krika and Teridax had to actually fight the monster to make it vomit the ball and then they threw the ball back into the field but Mr. Henderson had already made it to third.

"Well, that wasn't a home run!"

"You're missing the point!"

<[1][3]: 2<5. Everyone on bases score, batter to third.>

Mr. Henderson on third.

--------

Miserix on first.

Three times Vamprah swung the bat, and three times she missed it for a strikeout.

"I'd make a comment, but I'm not a cruel person!"

<[1][3]: 2>6. Strikeout>
Vamprah out.

--------

Mr. Henderson on third.

Icarax was already feeling very nervous, but he was determined to stop this nonsense. Mr. Henderson started running to home, as GWG hit the ball with a bullet that sent to to the right line where it bounced and was grabbed by Vamprah that went to first to get GWG out and thrown to Mutran at home to get Mr. Henderson out before he could score for a double play.

"Now, who missed the point!"

<[2][3]: 3>0. Batter and the player on lowest base are out.>
GWG out. Mr. Henderson out.

--------

Miserix on first.
1 out.

Mutran used his Great Mask of Silence once again to make Biggus deaf and mute. But Biggus was forewarned about it, and didn't panic, proceeding to throw some great balls that somehow looked impossible to hit by the Makuta for another strikeout. Once the play was over, he regained his abilities.

"I could do this all day!"

<[2][3]: 2>6. Strikeout.>
Mutran out.

--------

2 outs.

All the Makutas on the field were ready this time for Grandark, the crazy bat antics, but this time Zero just made a normal, but powerful hit to left field, and then he hopped on Grandark and started wind surfing to reach first and second with great speed before Kreka could throw the ball there, for a double.

<[3][3]: 1<4. Batter moves to 2nd, everyone else advance two bases.>
Zero to second.

--------

Miserix on first.
2 outs.

Biggus made one of his famous throws but this time Antroz hit it to the right line. Miserix made it to second as the ball bounced on the ground and then bounced on Xanatalos to be grabbed by Keith on first, who threw it to third by Miserix had already ran there on the play.

<[3][3]: 0>6. If there's exactly one batter on the bases, it moves 2 bases, and batter goes to first.>
Miserix on third, Antroz on second.

--------

Zero on second
2 outs.

Keith came to the plate without a bat, then Zero got over Grandark and started wind surfing to third, as Icarax threw the ball, and Keith punched it with his glove making it fly with great speed to right field. Zero quickly made it to third and continued his run to home as Keith made it to first and continued running towards second. The ball was grabbed by Antroz who threw it quickly to second.

If the ball arrived before Keith it would be the third out and the Makuta would be saved, however, Keith managed to reach second safely as Zero scored the winning run of the game!

Up next:

The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. (kj1225) Vs. The Elementals (scapheap)--- 2:3

(you can check the opponent's cards before deciding on your pitcher and batter order)

The A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. (All names you can find with a little searching - managed by kj1225)
Restrictions: Can't send Mr. Henderson, Derm or Biggus Dickus as pitcher.

Vs.
The Elementals (managed by scapheap)
Restrictions: Can't send Undine, Yuki-Ona, Golem or Kairos as pitchers

And:

Badass Girls (Vytron) Vs. The Makuta (darkpaladin109) --- 2:3

Badass Girls (managed by Vytron)
Restrictions: Can't send Horo, Rin or Kaede as pitchers

Vs.
The Makuta (managed by darkpaladin109)
Restrictions: Can't send Vamprah, Chirox, Krika or Icarax as pitcher

My pitcher and batter order (darkpaladin109 can't read)

My bets:
$250 - Vytron (next game)
$250 - Vytron (match against darkpaladin109)
$150 - A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. (next game)
$150 - A.N.Y.C.F.W.A.L.S. (match against kj1225)

Incoming game:

The Hags (My Name is Immaterial) Vs. The Shape Shifters (xelada) - Game 2

xelada

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2014, 11:36:29 am »

$100 on Elementals winning their first round against ANYCFWALS
$90 on Badass Girls winning their first round against Makuta

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2014, 12:02:43 pm »

$100 on me winning first round, and then second
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2014, 01:49:14 pm »

"Are we really the only team made entirely of explicitly mundane people? ... Minus the pants and Zero."
-Kyle Johnson after finding out who the next opponents will be.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2014, 02:09:16 pm »

:"We're mundane, just not to this planet."
:"And I was until that incident with the toaster."
:"Beside, it depend on one view of mundane. I sure Bessy views being on fire is totally normal."
:*Hissss*
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Vytron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2014, 09:23:31 am »

Here we are, at the Post Apocalyptic Wasteland Stadium, to see the next game in the series, which will be between The Hags and The Shape Shifters. Yes, we had to travel forward in time to after the extinction of humanity and all life on Earth, for this game, because someone thought this landscape would look great with people playing baseball in it.

The stadium was full with Martians that came to see the game, who started commenting immediately on how Baseball was so inferior to Marklarball, the King Sport of the Unites States of Mars, and how games played with a single ball were so antiquated.

The Shapeshifters and xelada revealed to have been there waiting as what previously appeared to be rubble on the stadium transformed into them. Then, a hole opened in the middle of the stadium and swampy water started to come out of it, where some of the Hags and My Name is Immaterial were hidden.

The mound was underwater, and everything was ready. It's play ball!

@My Name is Immaterial (everyone can read)

Money bet on this game:
xelada - $100 on The Shape-shifters winning the Second round against The Hags (bet on 11:9 - Bonus bet)
Vytron - $75 xelada 11:9
scapheap $200 -  The Shape-shifters 11:9
$100 - My Name is Immaterial - Hags 9:11 (Bonus Bet)

The Hags (My Name is Immaterial) Vs. The Shape Shifters (xelada) - Game 2

Pitcher - Batter

Death seemed to have all the patience in the world, when suddenly, from underwater one ball after another were thrown with high speed by Grindylow. Death tried to swing but missed them all for a strikeout.

<[1][1]: 0>4. batter is out.>
Death out.

--------

Atropos's big scissors were an unfortunate choice for a bat. All Mimic had to do was to get the ball to pass directly on the giant scissors' holes three times as Atropos swung to get her out.

<[1][1]: 2>1. Strikeout.>
Atropos out

--------

1 out.

Grindylow threw three balls in quick succession, the first one was hit by her Doppelgänger's tail as she flipped around and hit the ball with tremendous speed out of the stadium. No kind of threading, measuring or cutting by Atropos, Lachesis or Clotho could stop this ball. Grindylow popped her head out of the water to see herself running on all bases and then to home for the first point of the game in a home run!

"Better than the original!"

<[2][1]: 4<6. Batter and everyone on bases score>
Doppelgänger scored.

--------

The Hags 0 - The Shape Shifters 1

1 out

As Mimic threw the ball, Lachesis grabbed it and measured a very long thread out it. The ball was sent into center field where Kitsune went to grab it. But Lachesis got a thread out of her bag and made a small measurement, making Kitsune to trio on his way to the ball. Selkie went for it but got the same treatment as well, falling into the swampy water as Lachesis had made it to second and started her run to third. Ditto transformed into Pikachu who used its electric speed to throw the ball quickly into third. Lachesis's thread measurements for Ditto didn't work on Pikachu, and she finally was stopped at third.

<[2][1]: 6<5. Everyone on bases score, batter to third.>
Lachesis on third.

--------

1 out.

Grace wasn't afraid of big bad Grindylow. She hit the ball as it came out of the water and then used her telekinetic powers to fly to first base before Atropos could throw the ball there.

<[3][1]: 2<3. Batter moves to 1st, everyone else advance 1 base.>
Grace on first.

--------

Lachesis on third.

1 out.

After Mimic threw the ball, Clotho hit it to third where Lachesis grabbed it and started running to third. Death hadn't seen something like this and started running towards Lachesis, but she had made her to third first to score. Skinshifter angrily got the ball from her, but Clotho didn't attempt to run to second.

<[3][1]: 4<3. Batter moves to 1st, everyone else advance 1 base.>
Lachesis scored. Clotho on first.

--------

The Hags 1 - The Shape Shifters 1

Grace on first.

1 out

Skin-shifter had already transformed into a rhinoceros before moving into the plate. The ball came towards him and he hit it with his horn, causing it to go into the right field. Atropos had trouble seeing where the ball fell as Grace transformed into a human and with great agility ran to second and third base. Atropos threw the ball to second but Skin-shifter didn't attempt to run the second base.

<[1][2]: 0>5. If there's exactly one batter on the bases, it moves 2 bases, and batter goes to first.>
Grace on third. Skinshifter on first.

--------

Clotho on first.

1 out.

Nana to the plate carrying an ancient brick oven as bat, but it seemed too heavy for her, and Mimic didn't have a problem striking her out.

<[1][2]: 2>1. Strikeout.>
Nana out. Clotho on first.

--------

Grace on third, Skinshifter on first.

1 out.

As Selkie went to bat, Nellie Longarms suddenly grabbed it and made it go underwater. This greatly scared Selkie who then was thrown the ball and hit it to Nana at short stop as Grace started to run to home, but Nana threw the ball there getting Grace out, while Mara grabbed the ball and threw it to first before Selkie could arrive, for a double play. This was the third out, and the end of the top of the inning. Now the Hags can try to score until getting 3 outs.

<[2][2]: 4>2. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Grace out. Selkie out. 3rd out.

--------

Clotho on first.
If the Hags score twice they win.
2 outs.

As Mimic threw the ball, very long arms came from the water carrying a bat and hitting the ball very hard into the outfield. Selkie failed to grab it and the ball sank into the sand. Clotho and Nellie ran a base and then ran another, as finally human transformed Kitsune found the ball and threw it to first, but Clotho had made it first there to score the second run, and Nellie wasn't slow to reach third for a triple.

<[2][2]: 6<5. Everyone on bases score, batter to third.>

Clotho scores. Nellie on third.

The Hags 2 - The Shape Shifters 1

If the Hags score they win.
2 outs.

Nellie grabbed the home plate with her long arms and then tried to jump there, but Mimic threw the ball to Skin-shifter there who caught the ball and got Nellie out before she arrived. This was the third out and the end of the bottom of the inning.

<[3][2]: 4>5. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Nellie out. Third out.

--------

Second inning.

Kitsune flipped in the air and hit the ball with one of its many tails, Lachesis couldn't grab the ball and throw it to first before Kitsune ran to it.

<[3][2]: 2<3. Batter moves to 1st, everyone else advance 1 base.>
Kitsune on first.

--------

Peg only got half out of the water with a bat made of algae. After three attempts, she couldn't make contact with the ball for a strikeout.

<[1][3]: 2>0. Strikeout>
Peg out.

--------

Kitsune on first.

Ditto transformed into a Nidoking who tail whipped the ball into the left field where Clotho failed to grab the ball and it collapsed into a house in ruins. The time Clotho too to find it was used by Kitsune to get to second and attempt to run another base, while Nidoking just made it to first. Clotho finally found the ball and threw it to third but Kitsune dived into it and was safe.

<[1][3]: 0>6. If there's exactly one batter on the bases, it moves 2 bases, and batter goes to first.>
Kitsune on third. Ditto on first.

--------

1 out.

Mara came in to bat, it was a terrible popped ball who Mimic grabbed to get Mara out on the spot.

<[2][3]: 6>4. All players on bases are out, and the batter is out.>
Mara out.

--------

Kitsune on third. Ditto on first.

Kitsune started running into first as Remus used an enchantment on the ball to send it to weird directions, but Peg Powler just jumped out of the water to threw it to home before Kitsune could arrive, getting it out, and Lupin wasn't as fast as he wished, since the ball was back with Peg on first before he arrived for a double play.

<[2][3]: 4>5. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Kitsune out. Lepus out. Ditto on first.

--------

2 outs.

Grindylow jumped out of the water to hit the ball and send it popping out into the hands of Remus Lupin at short stop, to get her out, for the third out and end of the top of the inning. The Shape-shifters can now try to score until they get three outs.

<[3][3]: 42. Batter and the player on highest base are out.>
Grindylow out. Three outs.

--------

If The Shape Shifters score twice they win.
2 outs. Ditto on first.

Grindylow looked tired, she threw the ball and Mimic hit it into Center field, where Lachesis grabbed some unrelated ball's thread and measured it. A ball appeared and got to second before Ditto who had transformed into Dodrio ran there, but it had no effect, and Lachesis, in confusion, grabbed the right ball and threw it to second, but Mimic had already made it there, and Ditto to third, for a double.

It was over for Grindylow, she was replaced by Jenny Greenteeth.

<[3][3]: 2<4. Batter moves to 2nd, everyone else advance two bases.>

Ditto on third, Mimic on first.

2 outs.

Jenny looked very fresh, licked the ball and threw it towards death, who hit it but the ball was stuck to the bat. Death threw the bat away and then Mara grabbed the ball from it and threw it to first before Death arrived, crushing the Shape Shifters' dreams for this inning.

<[1][1]: 3>4. Batter and the player on lowest base are out.>
Death out. 3rd out.

--------

Third inning.

Mimic was replaced by Lupin, which turned himself invisible before throwing the ball to Atropos. She hit the ball with her scissors but then Lupin got into a magic broomstick to fly and grab the ball before it made contact with the ground, getting her out.

<[1][1]: 3<1. batter is out.>
Atropos out.

--------

Jenny grinned a terrific green smile, but her Doppelgänger grinned back, and after throwing the ball, the Doppelgänger bit it with her teeth and threw it away to Nana at short stop, who threw the ball to first but Jenny's body wasn't slow, and Doppelgänger had made it to first before the ball.

<[2][1]: 5>6. All players on bases are out, and the batter moves to first.>
Doppelgänger on first.

--------

1 out.

Lupin created an illusory ball and threw it against Lachesis, but she didn't swing. He threw the right ball and this time she made a great hit to right field. The ball fell on a big pile of trash and Ditto transformed into Digglet to find the ball. Unfortunately, once he found it he couldn't find a way to throw it back into the field. He transformed into a Hitmonchan and finally threw the ball to thrid, but Lachesis had already made it there for a triple.

<[2][1]: 6<5. Everyone on bases score, batter to third.>
Lachesis on third.

--------

Doppelgänger on first.

Grace transformed into a cat and slashed the ball high into left field. Clotho grabbed the ball from the ground and threw it to second to try to stop Doppelgänger, but both it and grace had made it to first and second.

<[3][1]: 0<3. Batter moves to 1st, everyone else advance 1 base.>
Doppelgänger on second. Grace on first.

--------

Lachesis on third.
1 out.

Clotho came to the plate and started playing with her threads. Lepus looked at his right and see how Lachesis was trying to steal home. He threw the ball there where Clotho attempted to bunt it, but failed, and Skin-Shifter, the catcher, caught the ball and got Lachesis out before she arrived.

Afterwards, Clotho made a solid hit to the right light, where Death grabbed the ball but could not stop Clotho from getting to first.

<[3][1]: 5>3. All players on bases are out, and the batter moves to first.>
Lachesis out, Clotho on first.

--------

Doppelgänger on second. Grace on first.

As Jenny threw the ball, Skin-shifter transformed its left hand into a bear claw that made a great hit to center field. Doppelgänger made it into third, and Grace to second, but they didn't stop running, as the ball hit the ground only for Lachesis to realize it was torn to pieces by Skin-shifter. Doppelgänger scored the run that tied the game, as Grace continued running from third, Atropos and Clotho came to help to put the ball back in shape and Lachesis threw it to home but Grace had transformed into a lespuko and the ball couldn't make it before her. Grace had scored the winning run!

Up next:

The Hags (My Name is Immaterial) Vs. The Shape Shifters (xelada) - Final Game --- 1:1

Game 3 Team Details (you can check the opponent's cards before deciding on your pitcher and batter order)

The Hags (managed by My Name is Immaterial)
Restrictions: Can't send Mara, Peg, Grindylow, or Jenny as pitchers

Vs.
The Shape Shifters (managed by xelada)
Restrictions: Can't send Doppelgänger, Skinshifter, Mimic or Lupin as pitchers

My bet: $37.9 on xelada.

Incoming game:
The Greedy Gobbos Vs. Dragons

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2014, 09:44:36 am »

Argh, and I was doing so well!

I see your note, and I'll remember that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11